THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+17
the_king
The_Axe_Emperor
ChelseaQuinsfan
hendos_right_hook
Once Mohawked Pete
Moose Stuff For Money...
NonnyMus
manschesthair_utd
Anfields5thKing
poz
efils_god
wilksdaman
Sly Uses
sunthunder
redmeanie77
pinsman
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
21 posters

UFC 121 ..........SPOILERS!!!!!

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC 121 ..........SPOILERS!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: UFC 121 ..........SPOILERS!!!!!

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

So Lesnar, Shields, Sanchez, McGee all out for 6 months? Crazy.

Cote could be done if that injury is severe.

King, it's not sparring. Can hit pads and bags but can't get hit. Impossible to enforce really.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

UFC 121 ..........SPOILERS!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: UFC 121 ..........SPOILERS!!!!!

Post  Sly Uses Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:57 pm

How is Thiago on 18K and Tito 250k?!
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Just read through 7 pages of comments ha ha!

No one really talking about Sheilds, I was really dissappointed with him. How long did he fight at welter weight in strikeforce? because he really struggled with the cardio in the latter rounds!

The Cain thing has sung in now, he's guna be a force I think so well rounded! Would love to see his BJJ improve as hes so domminent with his wrestling! He could become unstoppable. The White clip is funny but I guess he saw the $$$ signs go up in a puff of smoke when his golden boy got done over big style! I tell the now though if Lesnar wins his next fight convincingly I could see they calling a rematch which would be histerical!

I agree with the Overeem comments futher back hes def in my top 5 HW purely because of his striking!

Overall about the best UFC event in months and about bloody time!

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Tito Ortiz - the most overpaid sportsman in the world?

I would say! A 1/4 of a million and more than the UFC HW champion because of a performance barely fit for a spot on the prelim card? His agent deserves a medal.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Oh and its nice to meet you, cunt is it? Smile
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:32 pm

pinsman wrote:Just read through 7 pages of comments ha ha!

No one really talking about Sheilds, I was really dissappointed with him. How long did he fight at welter weight in strikeforce? because he really struggled with the cardio in the latter rounds!

He should stick to 185

Rogan was really over-hyping him big time during the fight. Kept on talking about how he was on a different level, right before Kampmann would escape and get back to his feet Razz
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 pm

I was really shocked to be hounist thought his ground game looked weak after Kampmann kept getting up... considering he was so dominant in SF. Guess it could have been first fight nerves? I mean look at Shogun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:38 pm