THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
The_Axe_Emperor
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
manschesthair_utd
redmeanie77
payneNglory1
Moose Stuff For Money...
Anfields5thKing
ChelseaQuinsfan
Albion_Oakley
rudeboyben84
14 posters

Random MMA news

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Random MMA news Empty Random MMA news

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Strikeforce have signed two new heavyweights, former top 10 ranked Sergei Karitonov and Sftikeforce Champs Brother Valentijn Overeem!

Valentijn has had mixed success in MMA loosing pretty much every other fight but he is a big well rounded heavy with a win over Randy Couture among others.

Sergi has been top 10-15 for years now and holds a win over Alistair Overeem
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

James "Lights Out" Toney has been training with Strikeforce Lhw champ King Mo in preperation for his fight with Randy Couture. King Mo was brought in as a training partner for Big Nog in the fight where he beat Randy.

This IMO is a fantastic move. Mo is a better wrestler, Stronger and more explosive than Couture, so if TOney can get comfortable grappling or defending takedowns against a wrestler of Mo's calibre it should really even the odds in the Couture fight.

Josh Koscheck apparently recieved a call from BJ Penn's camp suggesting that GSP was using some sort of PED's. KOS has now asked for Olympic style drugtesting like in the Mayweather vs Mosley fight....

GSP has agreed and said he will take any tests any time to prove he is clean. I think its pathetic and bitter of Penn who has trouble admitting he just got schooled by GSP becausae he was much more physical.

Could these type of testing be a good think for MMA? Or would high profile fighters have a lot to worry about?
    Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Random MMA news Empty Re: Random MMA news

Post  Albion_Oakley Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Strikeforce have signed two new heavyweights, former top 10 ranked Sergei Karitonov and Sftikeforce Champs Brother Valentijn Overeem!

Valentijn has had mixed success in MMA loosing pretty much every other fight but he is a big well rounded heavy with a win over Randy Couture among others.

Sergi has been top 10-15 for years now and holds a win over Alistair Overeem

James "Lights Out" Toney has been training with Strikeforce Lhw champ King Mo in preperation for his fight with Randy Couture. King Mo was brought in as a training partner for Big Nog in the fight where he beat Randy.

This IMO is a fantastic move. Mo is a better wrestler, Stronger and more explosive than Couture, so if TOney can get comfortable grappling or defending takedowns against a wrestler of Mo's calibre it should really even the odds in the Couture fight.

Josh Koscheck apparently recieved a call from BJ Penn's camp suggesting that GSP was using some sort of PED's. KOS has now asked for Olympic style drugtesting like in the Mayweather vs Mosley fight....

GSP has agreed and said he will take any tests any time to prove he is clean. I think its pathetic and bitter of Penn who has trouble admitting he just got schooled by GSP becausae he was much more physical.

Could these type of testing be a good think for MMA? Or would high profile fighters have a lot to worry about?

I dont really know what Penn's problem is, there's no shame really in getting physically dominated by somebody that obviously much stronger than you. The edgar fight did more to harm his reputation IMO.

Blood testing by definition is harder to beat than urine testing, but I think still beatable. It might effect some guys who are juicing though, in that they would possibly have less of a "safe" window to use between fights. Sure it wont be a problem for GSP. Even if he is juicing he seems to have enough nous to cycle off in time.
    Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Albion_Oakley Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 pm

BTW good to see Sergei and Valentijn back with a good org, two very underrated HW's IMO
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm

SF really needed some depth to the devision, Sergi is a great addition, Still think they could do with a few more fighers. Monson, Sylvia and Rizzo would really make it a decent devision. And I wonder what happened to Sefo? I think that 1 fight in SF may have put him off MMA!! Laughing Supprised they havnt used their Dream connections to get Jerome Le Banner, Im itching to see him back in MMA!

Yeah Penn is a prick ive lost so much respect for him. I dont think GSP is juicing, I dont get why GSP gets accused and Alves doesnt etc.. I dont see where all these acusations come from, I think Penn is just being bitter about getting schooled.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

YES, I love watching Sergi fight. I was actually going to suggest in a post that SF should sign him. Excellent aquisitan on there part, they could do Overoid vs Sergi three in the not too distant future.

V Overeem is just another fighter really but atleast it adds strength to there roster and he could be part of some good matches.

A few more signings from SF and there HW division will be quite stacked, they have quite a good few fighters there already but there are still plenty of HWs out there that are unsigned.

As for BJ Penn's camp accusing GSP of juicing, I find it completely uncalled for. Last time it was BJ Penn's manager who said it, BJ said he had nothing to do with it. His brother is a real dick, he is the one who started it. GSP gets all this shit because of how athletic he is and the other fighters don't seem to realise that it is possible for a fighter to be athletic.

If BJ Penn tests positive in his next fight, I will laugh half to death.

I just add also information about Dan Miller. Apparantly he has been given another chance according to someone close to him.

According to MMA Junkie, a source close to Dan Miller (11-4 MMA, 3-3 UFC) has stated that he is not done with the UFC, and will get another chance in the company. The loss to Michael Bisping at UFC 114 was Miller's third consecutive loss in the company, and Miller stated before the fight with Bisping that he felt he would be finished if he did not win. Miller is home spending time with his family, and as of now, there is no timetable for his return.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm

People having trouble reading?? BJ Penn has NEVER accused GSP of taking roids. His brother has done it and this time its a call from "his camp", which means his brother again.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm

To be fair thats what I thought, I knew it was it his brother.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Jay Dee Penn is a dick. He's a big part of the reason BJ hasn't become the fighter he should have.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm

King Mo on training with Toney...

Though he's got a collection of Toney's old fights on tape, the Strikeforce light heavyweight champ had never had any contact with the boxing great until he got a call from Toney's management out of the blue one day recently.

"I guess [my phone number] is just out there for anyone to get, I don't know," Lawal told MMA Fighting. "But I got a call from a guy named Dave Henderson and he was like, 'How about coming out and training with Lights Out.' I was like, 'You mean James Toney?' So I came out last week and worked out with him. I was pretty surprised."

But if you're hoping that Lawal will reveal exactly what's going on in Toney's camp as the boxer prepares for his planned MMA debut against Randy Couture, get ready to be disappointed. The whole thing is a very secretive affair, as Lawal found out once news leaked that he'd been working out with Toney.

"I didn't know it was a secret," Lawal said. "That's kind of my fault because I didn't think it was a big deal. But they were like, you know, as far as training goes, keep it under wraps. He said that's how they do it in boxing so that's how they're doing it with this."

All Lawal could say was that he was brought in not so much as a wrestling coach for Toney, but more as "a measuring stick to see where he's at."

Lawal also said Toney is working jiu-jitsu with "a Brazilian cat who competed at Mundials and Abu Dhabi, but I can't say his name because they want to keep it a secret."

At the moment it seems as though Lawal won't be a full-time sparring partner of Toney's, though he did say that he hopes to train with the former champ again in the future and hopefully learn some striking techniques, which they didn't do much of in their initial training sessions together.

As far as putting on the gloves and sparring, however, Lawal isn't in any hurry to step into Toney's realm.

"Thank goodness we didn't do any stand-up. I've seen some of his sparring footage from when he sparred with Danny Green, and I'm not trying to be like Danny Green and get busted up like that. Hell to the no. I pass on that stuff right now."

If nothing else, the fact that Toney is bringing in fighters like Lawal to work with should serve as an indicator that he's taking his UFC fight seriously. And for Lawal, it didn't hurt that he got a chance to train with a fighter he's revered for years.

"I'm a huge fan of James Toney. I always have been. I love watching his old fights, and so it's an honor for him to call me. I'm glad his people got a hold of me and hopefully we'll get to work out again."
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/06/08/king-mo-lawal-comments-on-training-sessions-with-james-toney/
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 am

The BJJ guy is rumoured to be a Gracie. Toney has put HUGE money into getting his camp together apparently and has got the best of the best. If he can keep the fight standing then Randy will be going to sleep. But i think Couture will be able to wall and stall, drag him to the ground and grind out the win.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:24 am

Ye Toney has the best boxing in MMA by some distance, which is to be expected really. It's good to see him really taking an intrest but I really would have prefered for him to take on a Min-So Kim before fighting a former UFC champion. Id Randy stands with him he is really fucked but I don't think it will get to that point.

But good for King Mo, I've seen him all over the place now. Wasn't he training with Black House not too long ago? He is seriously talented, he has crazy power and is the best wrestler in MMA. His boxing is a little sloppy, but if he sharpens his boxing a little, then we could see a special fighter. By far the best LHW outside the UFC. If he faces top talent he can be top 5 very soon.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 pm

I wouldn't say by far the best, Mousasi is still a top 10 LHW, one bad performance doesn't change that. Mo could very well be the man to clean out the division though. I'm currently putting together a piece about the return of wrestling to dominance in MMA.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote: He is seriously talented, he has crazy power and is the best wrestler in MMA. His boxing is a little sloppy, but if he sharpens his boxing a little, then we could see a special fighter. By far the best LHW outside the UFC. If he faces top talent he can be top 5 very soon.

If he sharpens his boxing,his GNP,his JJ defence,basicly he is the most 1 dimensional wrestler in the game at the MO,(see what I did there)

Did you watch the Mousassi fight or are you just forgetting how bad he was?

He was terrible,he gassed after 1 rd and then just lay on top of Mousasi for 4 more rds.

I know you were excited about Mo before hand chelsea but that performance from either fighter did nothing for them to make a claim as a top fighter.One of the worst fights of the year,with shocking technique and shocking cardio from both fighters,I think the first rd was OK but pretty sure the rest was shockingly bad.

Mo was gassed after one rd,he was there for the taking but Moussasi looked equally poor and did nothing,I remember at the time thinking he's just taking his time,untill Mo gasses,which he did badly,then we would see mousasi throw something,but he didn't throw any punches apart from a few back hand slaps from his back,but that was still more than Mo was throwing from the top,plus Mo might have a great wrestling background but judging on that fight he has zero GNP or anything else to go with it,i thought his JJ defense looked really suspect also.

For everyone that says a takedowns shouldn't score if you don't do anything with it,well this was a great case of get someone down and do absolutely nothing but lay on top of them for 4 rds,this made John Fitch look like a devastating finisher,I remember being far from impressed.

I might be abit fuzzy on how it all went down but I'm sure Mo did fuck all in that fight,apart from gas out after 1 rd,then the next rds started with a minute of sloppy stand up,followed by a takedown in which Mo lay on top of Mousasi for the remaining 4 mins of each rd without doing anything,but I'm sure as hell not going to watch it again to find out.

Here's links to the fight if anybody can bare watching 25 mins of that.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Muhammed_Lawal_Strikeforce_Nash?vid=10010397

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Muhammed_Lawal_Strikeforce_Nash?vid=10010398
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 pm

The thing is, that was a bad performance from King Mo as well. He gassed miserably very early yet one a lop sided decision. Thats a sign of a very good fighter. For example, GSP has fought well below his best in his last two fights but has won 10 rounds out of 10.

Mousasi is still a talented guy and still top 10, but I don't know if he can get into the top 5 anytime soon. Outside Babalu his wins aren't great. Jacare is a good win as well but he was clearly losing the fight till Jacare got careless and walked into an upkick. I wouldn't favour Mousasi against Bader, Jones and soon Davis. Mo, I would give a very good chance.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 pm

If he sharpens his boxing,his GNP,his JJ defence,basicly he is the most 1 dimensional wrestler in the game at the MO,(see what I did there)

Did you watch the Mousassi fight or are you just forgetting how bad he was?

He was terrible,he gassed after 1 rd and then just lay on top of Mousasi for 4 more rds.

I know you were excited about Mo before hand chelsea but that performance from either fighter did nothing for them to make a claim as a top fighter.One of the worst fights of the year,with shocking technique and shocking cardio from both fighters,I think the first rd was OK but pretty sure the rest was shockingly bad.

Mo was gassed after one rd,he was there for the taking but Moussasi looked equally poor and did nothing,I remember at the time thinking he's just taking his time,untill Mo gasses,which he did badly,then we would see mousasi throw something,but he didn't throw any punches apart from a few back hand slaps from his back,but that was still more than Mo was throwing from the top,plus Mo might have a great wrestling background but judging on that fight he has zero GNP or anything else to go with it,i thought his JJ defense looked really suspect also.

For everyone that says a takedowns shouldn't score if you don't do anything with it,well this was a great case of get someone down and do absolutely nothing but lay on top of them for 4 rds,this made John Fitch look like a devastating finisher,I remember being far from impressed.

I might be abit fuzzy on how it all went down but I'm sure Mo did fuck all in that fight,apart from gas out after 1 rd,then the next rds started with a minute of sloppy stand up,followed by a takedown in which Mo lay on top of Mousasi for the remaining 4 mins of each rd without doing anything,but I'm sure as hell not going to watch it again to find out.

Here's links to the fight if anybody can bare watching 25 mins of that.

I think thats very harsh. Look at all his other fights and he has shown all these skills. The problem in that fight was he gassed, he gassed terribly. Im not sure why but that was the problem. To be fair he did LnP in that fight but I can see a lot of potentiol in him. I absolutely hated it when people jumped on GSP when he failed to finish fights, and I saw the same thing happen with Mo.

He has extremly powerful hands, he can potentiolly have some devestaing GnP. Don't know where his BJJ defence looked suspect. If Mo improves his cardio considerably, then I beleive my initial excitiment over him will be justfied.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Mo cuts alot of weight, he is always going to have shit Cardio. He wont make it to the top at 205. Its filled with great wrestlers who have Cardio and will just pick him apart after he gasses. And its full of BJJ blackbelts who wouldnt just let him lay on top of them and just throw upkicks and those backhands and hammer fists..... Laughing

The CBS fight didnt tell me anything new about Mo, i knew he was a great wrestler and had shit cardio and thats what he showed. But we all learned something about Mousasi didnt we... Evil or Very Mad
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Speaking via his Facebook page, Lawal said:

“Yeah its true…I got tapped by Toney in training. It’s just training….no more questions!!! Lol…Subs happen.”

Neutral
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I honestly think Mousasi would win a rematch and I think Roger Gracie will easily choke MO out if they meet in Strikeforce.
    As you can tell I'm not sold on Mo in the slightest,beating crappy HW guys like Kerr and Whitehead does not convince me he is a top fighter and that last fight put him even further back in my eyes,even though he won.

Mo wouldn't be in my top 10 rankings yet,for me he is still all hype and has done nothing yet to suggest otherwise,I think he is behind

Shogun Rua
    Lyoto Machida
    Rashad Evans
    Quinton Jackson
    Antônio Rogério Nogueira
    Forrest Griffin
    Chuck
    Randy Couture
    Thiago Silva
    Rich Franklin
    Jon Jones
    Ryan Bader
    Vladimir Matyushenko
    Matt Hamill
    basicly 80% of the UFC LHW division

not only do I think he would struggle against all of them but they have also have better wins against better opposition than MO in this division.

Mo has only fought at LHW 3 times and the strikeforce LHW belt carries zero weight in MMA yet.

Mousasi was a good win but we all know that,that was a shadow of the Mousasi we have seen before.
    then again it might be a case of us all really over hyping Mousasi,because like mentioned before,he was lucky to beat Jacare and apart from a 60 sec demolition of Babalu and a decision win over Lombard 4 years ago,the rest of the victims on his list are nothing special at all and should all be straight forward wins for any of the UFC's LHW's.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Surely it shows how good he is that he gassed and still won easily against a top 10 LHW?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Who has Mousasi beat in the LHW division that makes him a top 10?

He's 1-1 as a LHW with the only win being against Babalu.

Mo is 3-0,one win against Mousasi who was 1-0 at the time as a LHW and two japanese fighters that i've never heard of.

Neither are or should be considered top 10 in the LHW division
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm

King Mo loves Brazil, wants to beat Shogun

Gerard Mousasi was pointed out as one of the new MMA international phenomenon, but Muhammad King Mo Lawal did not mind that and stole the Armenian Strikeforce’s belt, the second biggest MMA event on the United States.

After winning Srikeforce’s title, the American Muslim descent gave an interview to TATAME Magazine #172, which already is on the newsstand, telling his story and revealing an interesting connection with Brazil, country where he lived for a while, when he trained along with the Nogueira brothers, Vitor Belfort, Junior CIgano and Luiz Alves, among other, in Rio de Janeiro.

“Brazil is great, amazing, loved it… Beautiful women, good food and Brazilian Funk! My favorite song is “créu, créu”. I want to meet Watermelon Woman… Tell her I’m single and I’m waiting for her”, joked King Mo, while laughing, revealing the wish of more trips to the Wonderful City, and trains with Ronaldo Jacaré, besides Marlon Sandro and Dedé Pederneiras, at Nova União.

On an unmissable article, which you check on TATAME’s June edition, King Mo talked about his MMA fights, told us how was for him to replace Roger Gracie one week before his fight against the experienced Travis Wiuff, the win over one of his idols, Mark Kerr, and the conquest on Strikeforce. Besides that, King Mo guarantees he is the guy who can beat Maurício Shogun, the number one of the world

This is the Creu song Neutral the song gets no better but at about the 3.30 mark the scenery gets alot better cheers

affraid thats booty shaking at it's finest.

This is Watermelon woman,not the most stunning woman you'll ever see,but man that is a body and booty that could damage a man. I love you

there'd be no escaping,if she wrapped them thighs around you,not that anyone would want to escape

Random MMA news L_7c4719021f0788df398c5351dbe686d5
    Random MMA news L_bf6c2c7e134e818590441d5777b1373e
    Random MMA news L_5384411a1cb657d63336759cbf1c4e46
    Random MMA news L_d7d9f04ddb55a2703ac3343051a30ffa
    Random MMA news L_5d6c9deff81aa9aaed9c0953c6251e3b
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Payne, mousasi also beat sokodjou and cyborg at 205 and some bloke in M1 but that was a collosal mismatch.
    Probably some others too, those are just ones i have seen.

Apart from the top 5 on that list, jones and maybe, maybe thiago silva. Mo has the beating of them. He needs to work on his cardio, he is already yhe strongest man, and best wrestler at 205. His striking was impressive vs whitehead
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 pm

yeah sorry,I forgot about Sokodjou(he was less than impressive in that fighter either was he,and had to wait for Soko to gas after a competetive 1st rd),2-1 as a LHW then,but didn't he fight Cyborg and other fighters as a MW?

I thought Babalu was his 1st fight at LHW and all the fights before that in Dream,M1 etc were as a MW(Pride as a WW,which was still MW)

as I said both have bags of potential but as for now,it is unproven potential and 2-1 and 3-0 is deffinitely not the records of a top 10 LHW.

(I was going to say,who has ever been ranked that high after 3 fights in any combat sport,but thats just leaving myself wide open for all the Brock comments Very Happy )

In time both could prove me completely wrong,but untill they get some of thoughs big name wins under there belts,they can not be classed as world class top 10 LHW fighters yet IMO.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am

payneNglory1 wrote:Who has Mousasi beat in the LHW division that makes him a top 10?

He's 1-1 as a LHW with the only win being against Babalu.

Mo is 3-0,one win against Mousasi who was 1-0 at the time as a LHW and two japanese fighters that i've never heard of.

Neither are or should be considered top 10 in the LHW division

Can you name 10 LHW's that are better than them?

Shogun, Machida, Evans, Rampage, Bones, T.Silva, Griffin

even if you add Couture and ignore the fact that Mo would maul him and Mousasi would likely school him standing up, that's still only 8.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 am

Every UFC LHW that has 3 wins or more in the best and strongest LHW division in the world is and should be ranked higher than either fighter,they have at least proved they can cut it against top competition,where as with Mo and Mousasi it's all speculation.

Bader,lil Nog,Randy,Davis,Chuck and Hamill have all proved more against better competition than either of them,even Krystoff who I'm not saying would definitely beat either,has better wins,that in a ranking system should have him above them both for now.

I always believed you have to prove it first,before you are judged and so far neither have proved anything in the LHW division,apart from they can beat journeymen so far.(and to be fair mousasi has looked poor as a LHW)

Both are extremely hyped and Mo has a great wrestling pedigree but neither have proved anything yet and unless Mo adds some effective GNP and subs to his game,he'll not get anywhere.

If Mo fought any good well rounded UFC fighter at the Mo,I think his lack of anything else to his game would be badly exposed.

your just speculating they can beat the top guys of the UFC because neither have fought any one of that level to prove it.
    though Judging from Mousasi's fights with Mo and Soko,Randy would be the one doing all the schooling and Phil Davis would choke Mo out in less than a rd,I think Roger Gracie will also beat Mo.

Both have talent no doubt and if they continue to improve and add to their games,I'm sure they will make a run at the top 10 but there is no way they should be put in that bracket yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 am