THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

TUF 11 NEWS

Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

TUF 11 NEWS Empty TUF 11 NEWS

Post  Paddyjock Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 am

Quoteworthy:

"I was walking up to the side of the (TUF) house, along the road, when these dogs sort of ran up on me and cornered me, and um I'm an idiot I didn't run when I should've ran, I squared off with them and sliced my hand punching one in the teeth. Got chunks bitten out of my shoulder, hip, hamstring and the uh money one was that they bit through my urethra and uh I had to have a catheter for two weeks."

Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 11 contestant Kyacey Uscola recounts his final TUF fight after a back alley showdown with wild dogs that resulted in a pit bull biting a hole through his penis. After finishing Brett Cooper to earn a spot on the final roster, "Ice Cold" was disqualified for illegal knees against Rich Attonito and then failed to capitalize on his wildcard fight against Kris McCray. Anyone think he deserves a spot on the finale? Or has his MMA career gone to the dogs?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

TUF 11 NEWS Empty Re: TUF 11 NEWS

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 am

Thats why Mirko fears Dog's over 70kg's! Laughing

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 pm