THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+15
rudeboyben84
The_Axe_Emperor
Sheldan
sunthunder
redmeanie77
payneNglory1
chrishd
ChelseaQuinsfan
hendos_right_hook
superman_punch
Anfields5thKing
wilksdaman
Mryzyz
manschesthair_utd
2brutal
19 posters

Ufc 129 review do not look if you have not seen it yet

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Ufc 129 review do not look if you have not seen it yet - Page 3 Empty Re: Ufc 129 review do not look if you have not seen it yet

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Jackson asked GSP could he see him, he said yes.
    SirSquatAlot
    SirSquatAlot
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Ufc 129 review do not look if you have not seen it yet - Page 3 Empty Re: Ufc 129 review do not look if you have not seen it yet

Post  SirSquatAlot Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:Jackson asked GSP could he see him, he said yes.

Watched the UFC Ultimate Insider Last night and there was a wee clip of GSP saying he couldn't see out his eye but getting told to get on with it.

However The Ultimate Insider did also manage to claim that it was an exciting fight so i'm not getting carried away.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Ultimate Insider is shockingly bad. I nearly fell over when they said it was an exciting fight.

The first time GSP moaned about his eye Jackson said "look at me George, can you see me", GSP replied that he could and Jackson said "if you can see me, you can see the punches".
    SirSquatAlot
    SirSquatAlot
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  SirSquatAlot Sat May 07, 2011 3:50 pm

It is terrible but it's gets me my weekly dose of Arianny!

Looks as if the Diaz, St Pierre fight will be going ahead though so if GSP tries the same tactics this time he'll have more than a sore eye!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Gotta love some Arianny!
    gre660wl
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Post  gre660wl Sat May 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Mryzyz wrote:As Axes' post shows, I think we can give GSP a pass on this one.

If I went blind in one eye, I would go into panic mode. No way would I fight on, I would get to an eye doctor a soon as I could, aye.
    yes but this is a champion of a combat sport the supposed cream of the crop, he should be of the mindset of finishin the fight quickly rather than cryin to his cornermen every round and goin to a ud, take rich franklin for example ko d chuck liddel with a broken arm, id rather have 1 eye in a fight than 1 arm!! what about koscheck in their last fight i bet he couldnt see out of his eye
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Mon May 09, 2011 2:40 pm

I want to see GSP get battered about by Diaz. Not sure whether it will happen, but I'd just love to see him out of his comfort zone and roughed up a bit. Once he's there, I maintain that he isn't that great.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:27 am