THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+12
Sheldan
ChelseaQuinsfan
2brutal
Once Mohawked Pete
redmeanie77
p4pnumber_1
Anfields5thKing
rudeboyben84
The_Axe_Emperor
thebadgersbits
Cowboys From Hell
manschesthair_utd
16 posters

Greg Jackson: "Jon go and check on Lyoto; get some fans"

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Greg Jackson: "Jon go and check on Lyoto; get some fans" - Page 4 Empty Re: Greg Jackson: "Jon go and check on Lyoto; get some fans"

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 am

There seems to be two areas of confusion here.

1) Jon Jones being boring. He's not a boring fighter, but he's a boring person who's also arrogant. He has zero personality. His fights aren't boring. Far from it.

2) The issue isn't about whether or not Jones checked Machida. The issue is WHY he checked on Machida. He did it because he was told to in order to "get some fans" because he has very few. It would have been better if he hadn't bothered to go check Machida because at least his actions would have been genuine.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Greg Jackson: "Jon go and check on Lyoto; get some fans" - Page 4 Empty Re: Greg Jackson: "Jon go and check on Lyoto; get some fans"

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:14 am

sunthunder wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    sunthunder wrote:I don't particularly like Jones but I do think people are starting to dig for reasons to discredit him. He's had a flawless year and he's only getting better.

It seems kind of assinine to try to undermine Jones' wins because of his size. He probably wouldn't be so successful if not for his build, but would Fedor have been successful without his incredible speed? Would GSP have been so dominant if he wasn't so explosive? Would Nog have won so many fights without his chin?

All great fighters have natural physical advantages in certain areas, some are maybe more advantageous than others but it's not fair to discredit one fighters whilst praising anothers.

Furthermore, there's a ton of MMA fighters who have a long reach who never learn to use it properly. Jones has atleast learned how to fight with what he has.

Fedor fought men much bigger than him. GSP and Nog fought men their own size. None purposely fought below their real weight class against much smaller men. They all beat men based on pure skill and talent.

Nobody has ever had the type of reach or size advantage that Jones has at LHW other than Semmy Schilt.

If he can cut to 205 easily without issue then he's a light heavyweight.

GSP's coach reckons he can make 155. If he cut to 155 would he be a LW or would he be a WW fighting at LW?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 am

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:I see what Ben is saying though. Tyson was a rapist who bit people's ear off and threatened to eat children and Ali was most likely a closet racist and they were still loved. It's not just boxing either, people seem to forget people's flaws just because they are exciting to watch. Look at Michael Jackson, he was widely accused of being a pedo and still is one of the most loved men ever.

To me this sounds like Jackson's doing. Jackson told him what to say and I agree with Chesty it is disgusting to pretend to care on some one to make some fans. That's Joseph Stalin's trademark. But blame it one Jackson not Jones. Jackson has got his reputation from training fighters who were always destined to be great. If anything he along with Tri-star made GSP worse by taking out his finishing ability.

Mike Tyson has serious mental issues, everyone knows that. You only need to look at what he overcame in life to see why he ended up the way he did. It's part of the reason people view him the way they do. He also saved the sport of boxing by coming along when he did.

Ali was entertaining, likeable and deserving of the hype. He again overcame a lot of things in life, was the victim of staggering racism and made a huge impact on the world for the stance he took on some of the most important events in history.

Compare the lives and careers of those two men to Jon Jones.

Now consider that his level of arrogance is almost on a par with Ali's at his peak despite not having accomplished a fraction of what Ali did.

I suppose the mental issues Tyson can excuse some of his behavior and yes I do agree he had a tough life. Ali on the other hand wasn't even a closet racist, he was actually a fairly open racist and I believe was part of a racist group. Again I know he had a tough life and suffered from racism but at the same time he was meant to be a role model to the black community. He was no more racially abused than nearly every other black person at the time time. Most of them dealt with it a lot better than he did.

Sure both Tyson's and Ali's lives were much harder and yes they have accomplished a lot more then Jones but at the same time he hasn't done nearly anything as bad as either of them. He is just arrogant, there are plenty of arrogant people in sports. He can be a bit of a dick but come on, just have a look at some of your favorite fighters. Sonnen, Parysian and Diaz for example.

Sonnen is the most entertaining fighter in the sport. I like Karo because he's a Judoka, I'm the first to say he's a dick. You just don't like Diaz because he made GSP cry.

There's nobody as arrogant as Jones who has accomplished so little and hasn't been since Prince Naz. He was also a complete cock.

I think you should have a little look back at what Ali was subjected to. Why was he meant to be a role model? And who says he wasn't? Racist group? He was a member of The Nation of Islam! Again, have a look into them, you might understand a bit better why they acted the way they did. Malcolm X was also a member of the nation of Islam, was he a racist? Ali wasn't a racist. Don't make silly comments.

Sonnen being the most entertaining fighter in the sport is your opinion. It wasn't the long ago you were calling him a boring dryhumper and that a fight between Sonnen vs Fitch would be the most boring fight ever. Liking Karo because his style is complete bias, and same goes for Sonnen being exciting. Just because you like there styles doesn't mean they aren't dicks. I've always liked watching Diaz, never disliked him. I love to watch him fight and I've always said he is one of the most entertaining fighters in the world. But he is a dick never the less.

Nobody as arrogant as Jones who has accomplished so little? Are you forgetting your boy Bisping? Jones has achieved quite a lot for the short time in the sport.

Again what Ali was subjected to was awful but it was no different to most black people of the time and I'm fairly certain the likes of MLK and Mandela had to go through worse. He was a role model because he had so many people look up to him and he wasn't because he made racist statements. The nation of Islam is a Scientology-like religion and they believe the white man was made by some evil scientist. Look it up. It includes the likes of Louis Farrahkan. Malcom X was a racist for a while before he changed his views after he left the nation of Islam and converted to the more prominent form of Islam. He then ended up getting killed by Elijah Muhammed who guess what was a remember of the NOI! He killed Malcom X because he left. You should also know that the NOI actually worked with white supremacist's and Nazi's because of there shared hatred for Jews. I don't know for how long Ali had the views he did but for at least one period in his life he was a racist and I have quotes to prove it.

Liking Karo because of his style is complete bias?? What are you talking about? I've said dozens of times that Karo is a dickhead. I'm the first to say it. Fight between Sonnen and Fitch would be boring. Almost as boring as watching GSP fight or listening to Jon Jones talk. Sonnen is still the most entertaining fighter in MMA. Nobody gives better interviews, nobody sells fights better. Why is Diaz a dick? Because he made GSP cry? Because he forced GSP to stop ducking him?

Michael Bisping, good point, but he doesn't do fake things though, doesn't refer to himself as "a god", doesn't thank god for victories BEFORE the fight.

I really really suggest that you go and do some research on Malcolm X, Ali and the Nation of Islam because that's quite an embarrassing spew you've come up with there.

Malcolm X "left" the NOI because they were throwing him out. He'd been suspended and was no longer authorized to act on their behalf. He left to save face.

"Malcolm X was a racist for a time". Because he was a member of the Nation of Islam? Stupid statement. Even if Malcolm X was a racist - which he wasn't, having your father murdered by a group of white people and your uncle lynched by another group of whites, might drive a person to racism.

You're "fairly certain" that MLK put up with worse? Rubbish. Mandela was in South Africa, different world over there.

Ok fair enough on Karo but my point is you don't give Karo nearly as much shit as you give Jones. Sonnen is a very entertaining fighter but a huge part of that is because he's a dick. The way he ripped into a Brazil, one of the worlds fastest developing countries and economies made him sound like a redneck. GSP ducking Diaz? Oh please, it was just a few days ago you were saying that GSP was the only fighter who was legitimately injured and that Jones and Silva were ducking people. Diaz is a dick because he he misses important events when it benefits him and puts his org in trouble, he threw a shoe at Sanchez, attacked Riggs in the hospital, throwing a bottle at an old man and starting a brawl with Mayhem. Plus all the taunting and swearing towards his opponent. Sounds quite dickish to me.

Jones calls himself a god? He can't be all that religious then, because I'm sure that's a sin according to the bible. Bisping doesn't do fake things but he spits at corner men and actually during the TUF season with Hendo he was always like "one to us" after the fights were picked.

Look up everything I've said, it's true.

Muhamed Ali- "We who follow the teachings of Elijah Muhammad don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man; that's all."

"You're my enemy. My enemy is the white people!"

"You got the white racists who believe in separation such as I believe: One day the black people of America must go to self, clean up self, help self, do for self. I recognize [the white racists]."

"Black and white are disagreeable in peace, they can't get along together… Worked 400 years, 16 hours a day from sun up to sun down, without a payday, that we should now be repaid. Don't give us nuttn and give us or repay us: You got 50 states and we make up 10% of the population then divide up 10% of the land… Now that we're no longer slaves and we can't get along just let me go and live by myself."

Martin Luther on Muhammad Ali:
    "When Cassius Clay joined the Black Muslims he became a champion of the racial segregation and that is what we are fighting against."

The Nation Of Islam

"The original black race of man is superior, especially to the white man.
    Yakub (a scientist from 6600 years ago) is responsible for creating the white race, a "race of devils".
    Allah who came in the person of W. D. Fard Muhammad (founder of the Nation of Islam, pronounced Farad), and the 24 Black scientists that selected him to be God. The 24 Black scientists (or 24 Black elders) have the supernatural ability to write the history of the universe.
    The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them UFOs… It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel… Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour."

They are considered racists and a hate group by several antifa groups.

Malcom X

First of all I 100% agree that Malcom X had some what of a good reason to be racist because of all the shit he went through. But for atleast a period of his life he was racist. "if you find a good white man, kill him before he turns bad". He later changed his views and became the man he was known today. This isn't a knock on Malcom X btw, any man would have held his views after what he went through. There are plenty of famous men out there, some considered to be peace keepers who had a dark side.

He was then killed by the NOI.

"Malcolm X's expressed beliefs changed substantially over time. As a spokesman for the Nation of Islam he taught black supremacy and advocated separation of black and white Americans—in contrast to the civil rights movement's emphasis on integration. After breaking with the Nation of Islam in 1964—saying of his association with it, "I was a zombie then ... pointed in a certain direction and told to march""

I'm not actually sure whether or not he left or was kicked out, but the NOI had a grudge towards him either way and ended up ordering his murder.

Black people in South Africa were treated the worse out of anywhere, different world yes. But a harsher one. As far as I'm aware Mandela never had a racist bone in his body.

I've given Karo far more shit in the past than I've ever given Bones. Karo hasn't been relevant in about 4 years.

GSP is not ducking Diaz now, he was before. He was ducking him when he pushed Dana to move him out of the first fight and then talked up Condit who was a much easier fight for GSP than Diaz.

Diaz doesn't show up for press conferences. Who cares? Dana is a the promoter, let him do the press conferences.

The old man, I assume you mean KJ Noons dad, actually threw the bottle of water at Diaz. Not the other way around.

Wouldn't you throw a shoe at Diego Sanchez??

He did get in a fight with Joe Riggs but did he start the fight? Only two people know that.

And Gilbert and Nate start the fight with Mayhem.

Sonnen's remarks towards Brazil are clearly said tongue in cheek. Do you really think a man as educated as Sonnen thinks Brazil doesn't have the internet?

I'll reply to the stuff about Ali in a new post, this one is getting too long.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 am

"Muhamed Ali- "We who follow the teachings of Elijah Muhammad don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man; that's all."

There's nothing racist about that at all. We don't want to live with white people. That's fair enough. He wanted separate communities so that black people could do for themselves and thrive, rather than working for and with white people and being subjected to racism and mis-treatment.

"You're my enemy. My enemy is the white people!"

That's not actually what he said. He said "YOU ARE MY ENEMY" when asked about why he wouldn't go to Vietnam and he was talking about American society.

"You got the white racists who believe in separation such as I believe: One day the black people of America must go to self, clean up self, help self, do for self. I recognize [the white racists]."

What's racist about that? He's calling for segregation so that black people will learn to make successes of themselves!

"Black and white are disagreeable in peace, they can't get along together… Worked 400 years, 16 hours a day from sun up to sun down, without a payday, that we should now be repaid. Don't give us nuttn and give us or repay us: You got 50 states and we make up 10% of the population then divide up 10% of the land… Now that we're no longer slaves and we can't get along just let me go and live by myself."

Again, nothing racist about that at all.

Martin Luther on Muhammad Ali:
    "When Cassius Clay joined the Black Muslims he became a champion of the racial segregation and that is what we are fighting against."

Being a champion for racial separation is not being racist.

You've given a bunch of quotes there, none that indicate Ali was even slightly racist, just that he wanted black people to be able to take care of themselves and not have to rely on white people. It's the same as wanting independence. Are the people of Tibet racist because they want to be recognised as an independent country rather than as part of China??

The Nation Of Islam

Yakub (a scientist from 6600 years ago) is responsible for creating the white race, a "race of devils".
    Allah who came in the person of W. D. Fard Muhammad (founder of the Nation of Islam, pronounced Farad), and the 24 Black scientists that selected him to be God. The 24 Black scientists (or 24 Black elders) have the supernatural ability to write the history of the universe.
    The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them UFOs… It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel… Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour."

So they called white people devils thus they are racist? Look into African tribes. All white people were seen as the Devil in Africa because they had never been seen before and when they arrived nothing but murder, rape and kidnap took place. Hard not to see those people as the devil.

Malcolm X

First of all I 100% agree that Malcom X had some what of a good reason to be racist because of all the shit he went through. But for atleast a period of his life he was racist. "if you find a good white man, kill him before he turns bad". He later changed his views and became the man he was known today. This isn't a knock on Malcom X btw, any man would have held his views after what he went through. There are plenty of famous men out there, some considered to be peace keepers who had a dark side.

The saying "if you find a good white man, kill him" was not Malcolm X. It was Khalid Abdul Muhammed and the full quote was "There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes".

He was then killed by the NOI.

He was killed by members of the NOI. There's no evidence to suggest that the leaders of the NOI had any involvement. Malcolm X had many enemies.

"Malcolm X's expressed beliefs changed substantially over time. As a spokesman for the Nation of Islam he taught black supremacy and advocated separation of black and white Americans—in contrast to the civil rights movement's emphasis on integration. After breaking with the Nation of Islam in 1964—saying of his association with it, "I was a zombie then ... pointed in a certain direction and told to march""

From "The White person's guide to the Nation of Islam" perhaps?

I'm not actually sure whether or not he left or was kicked out, but the NOI had a grudge towards him either way and ended up ordering his murder.

Again, no evidence that they did that. If two republicans murdered a man in America during the Presidency of George W.Bush did that mean he had ordered it?

Black people in South Africa were treated the worse out of anywhere, different world yes. But a harsher one. As far as I'm aware Mandela never had a racist bone in his body.

I would suggest having a look at some of Mandela's actions in the late 1950's and early 1960's.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 am

efils_god wrote:
    manschesthair_utd wrote:i know the discussion has moved on from the original topic but wow...are you guys being dense? (red etc etc)

I dont care if Jones is arrogant.
    I dont care if he let his opponent slump lifelessly to the ground and mocked him.
    I dont care if he checks on his opponent or not.
    I dont care if Mike Tyson is a rapist.

It just gets under my skin that Jackson and Jones would feign concern over an opponent, in order to change my opinion of them under false pretences. I don't appreciate being conned and deceived, these guys behavior in this case is despicable in my opinion.(mainly Jackson)

I don't care if he is arrogant, he has destroyed everyone he has fought. Plus it's only a perception of arrogant. I don't think he really is personally, he just believes in himself.

When did he mock him?

Why werent you so up in arms when Christian Morecraft dropped Sean McCorkle?

the same reason i'm not up in arms about Jones dropping Machida..because it doesnt bother me.
    can you read or not?
    thebadgersbits
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  thebadgersbits Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:12 am

Jon mc Carthy was on wrong side imo to see that machida had been chocked out .
    I dont understand tho why people on here seem to think you have to like jon jones because he is good at what he does .
    Like i said i think he will clear out the division and then he will need to move to heavy where he will be battered to fuck ........i will put money on it he wont tho . Thats when he will be defined as a great or not .

Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    [b]The Nation Of Islam

So they called white people devils thus they are racist? Look into African tribes. All white people were seen as the Devil in Africa because they had never been seen before and when they arrived nothing but murder, rape and kidnap took place. Hard not to see those people as the devil.

I wasn't going to enter this debate, as I've always seen this as an MMA fprum, but Anfield, really? Using the statement that "All white people were seen as the devil in Africa" to justify a statement made in relatively modern times, is ludicrous mate. It's the type of thing that you hear spouted by modern day supremist groups. I really hope that you're playing devils advocate here mate, because normally, you come across as an intelligent guy.

efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 am

manschesthair_utd wrote:
    efils_god wrote:
    manschesthair_utd wrote:i know the discussion has moved on from the original topic but wow...are you guys being dense? (red etc etc)

I dont care if Jones is arrogant.
    I dont care if he let his opponent slump lifelessly to the ground and mocked him.
    I dont care if he checks on his opponent or not.
    I dont care if Mike Tyson is a rapist.

It just gets under my skin that Jackson and Jones would feign concern over an opponent, in order to change my opinion of them under false pretences. I don't appreciate being conned and deceived, these guys behavior in this case is despicable in my opinion.(mainly Jackson)

I don't care if he is arrogant, he has destroyed everyone he has fought. Plus it's only a perception of arrogant. I don't think he really is personally, he just believes in himself.

When did he mock him?

Why werent you so up in arms when Christian Morecraft dropped Sean McCorkle?

the same reason i'm not up in arms about Jones dropping Machida..because it doesnt bother me.
    can you read or not?

Ha sorry mate i totally mis-interpreted what you meant, i thought you were saying those were other peoples opinions that you diagreed with. That's what i get for skim-reading! In that case i pretty much agree with you on all points, although i'm not as much hating on Jones and Jackson, i think it was a stupid remark, and could have been phrased alot better!

Last edited by efils_god on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Ali was clearly a racist cunt, he went to KKK rallies and all. Anyone who believes in the supremacy of their own race over others is Racist. Ali was clearly rasist and a woman beater id always puzzled me how this was glossed over.

Joe Louis was twice the boxer and ten times the man.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Once Mohawked Pete wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    [b]The Nation Of Islam

I wasn't going to enter this debate, as I've always seen this as an MMA fprum, but Anfield, really? Using the statement that "All white people were seen as the devil in Africa" to justify a statement made in relatively modern times, is ludicrous mate. It's the type of thing that you hear spouted by modern day supremist groups. I really hope that you're playing devils advocate here mate, because normally, you come across as an intelligent guy.

Mate, read the quote again. The original line about White devils comes from hundreds of years ago. The NOI used to refer to it as a long held belief.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Ali was clearly a racist cunt, he went to KKK rallies and all. Anyone who believes in the supremacy of their own race over others is Racist. Ali was clearly rasist and a woman beater id always puzzled me how this was glossed over.

Have you been drinking??

No offence Ben, but you once called Cain V a racist so I'm not going to put much stock into your claims of Ali going to KKK meetings - which are ludicrous to begin with.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    [b]The Nation Of Islam

Mate, read the quote again. The original line about White devils comes from hundreds of years ago. The NOI used to refer to it as a long held belief.

I'm aware that the NOI has moved on a fair bit from the 60s, but during the 'Ali years' there can be little doubt, that their view point, however influenced, certainly had racist leanings, their views on Judaism in particular, has very little ambiguity. Was Ali racist? I'm not sure that he fully understood the workings and teachings of th NOI. Did the NOI hold racist views? I have no doubt of this at all. As recently as 1997 Farrakhan himself labelled Judaism as a "Gutter Religion", whilst in 2002 he publicly praised Robert Mugabe stating that he was in full support of Mugabes policies.

Personally, I can find no justification in anyone making disparaging remarks based on race, creed or colour of skin.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    rudeboyben84 wrote:Ali was clearly a racist cunt, he went to KKK rallies and all. Anyone who believes in the supremacy of their own race over others is Racist. Ali was clearly rasist and a woman beater id always puzzled me how this was glossed over.

Have you been drinking??

No offence Ben, but you once called Cain V a racist so I'm not going to put much stock into your claims of Ali going to KKK meetings - which are ludicrous to begin with.

What did Cain say for me to call him Racist, Kos is the only fighter I remember calling Racist. I cant remember Cain saying anything controversial ever... could be wrong. But im not wrong on Ali...

im in work so I cant post a link because the probabally block anything offensice, but Ali spoke in a Klu Klux Klan rally because he believed in the same thing as them (only Balck supremacy) the Black supremisists hated the jews so had something in common but he was a blatent racist. This is white washed over (no pun intended) because of his fictional "greatest" status but you only have to google Muhammed Ali Klu Klux Klan and youll get plenty of evidence.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:

Have you been drinking??

What did Cain say for me to call him Racist, Kos is the only fighter I remember calling Racist. I cant remember Cain saying anything controversial ever... could be wrong. But im not wrong on Ali...

im in work so I cant post a link because the probabally block anything offensice, but Ali spoke in a Klu Klux Klan rally because he believed in the same thing as them (only Balck supremacy) the Black supremisists hated the jews so had something in common but he was a blatent racist. This is white washed over (no pun intended) because of his fictional "greatest" status but you only have to google Muhammed Ali Klu Klux Klan and youll get plenty of evidence.

I cannot remember you calling Cain a racist, but I know that there was a few on here that did, primarily because of the Brown Pride tattoo.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:

Have you been drinking??

You said Cain was a racist because of his tattoo.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:

Have you been drinking??

I cannot remember you calling Cain a racist, but I know that there was a few on here that did, primarily because of the Brown Pride tattoo.

Ben was the one that called him racist because of the tattoo.
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm

I remember now, I dont think he is racist but it bothers me that a brown pride tattoo is cool but a white pride tattoo is racist, that's not cains fault, society is backwards like that but Ali is a black supremacist, his beliefs which are fairly common knowledge are the definition of racism, I'm actually shocked u didn't know about the kkk rally. Aliens are coming for us white devils to save the superior black people!! Deluded racist cunt.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:

Have you been drinking??

He did not speak at a KKK rally. He spoke at a convention of leaders and it was nothing to do with Supremacy.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:I remember now, I dont think he is racist but it bothers me that a brown pride tattoo is cool but a white pride tattoo is racist, that's not cains fault, society is backwards like that but Ali is a black supremacist, his beliefs which are fairly common knowledge are the definition of racism, I'm actually shocked u didn't know about the kkk rally. Aliens are coming for us white devils to save the superior black people!! Deluded racist cunt.

"Fairly common knowledge" or failed smear campaign.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 pm

From the mans own mouth - 4.53 in
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Jon Jones on twitter to Lyoto Machida:

“Lyoto, they don’t make men like you, champions. You’re a true warrior and a champion in life. It was an honor to be on the same cage as you.”

Is this a good gesture? Or another attempt to win fans?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 pm

p4pnumber_1 wrote:Jon Jones on twitter to Lyoto Machida:

“Lyoto, they don’t make men like you, champions. You’re a true warrior and a champion in life. It was an honor to be on the same cage as you.”

doesnt matter...everything he says is tainted. LOL Razz
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm

p4pnumber_1 wrote:Jon Jones on twitter to Lyoto Machida:

I'm guessing you didn't see this then?

"@Jackson'sMMA - @jonnybones send machida a tweet, get some fans!!"

Rolling Eyes
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 pm

From the mans own mouth - 4.53 in

Have you chosen to ignore the rest where he's clearly joking? Ali's claims to have spoken at a rally with bonfires et al were found to be just claims and nothing more. He spoke at a meeting held at a convention of Klan leaders in a bid to organize a peaceful settlement between the NOI and the KKK.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 am