THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+25
superman_punch
Once Mohawked Pete
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
mikeyboybisping
hendos_right_hook
GSPfan11
threeofclubs
pinsman
payneNglory1
rudeboyben84
The_Axe_Emperor
poz
Mryzyz
ChelseaQuinsfan
redmeanie77
Ginginho
Anfields5thKing
p4pnumber_1
manschesthair_utd
gre660wl
2brutal
Cowboys From Hell
Shanemc
the_king
Sheldan
29 posters

Boxing discussion

Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Boxing discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Boxing discussion

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 pm

A lots happened hasn't It recently Fury nearly got stopped by non punching Crusierweight and looked dreadful until Cunningham gas tank ran on empty, Nathan 'Who' Cleverly beat his mandatory in a very one sided affair, Lee Selby looked impressive again on the SKY show at the weekend and the open scoring completely ruined the Canelo vs Trout fight for me.

The BIG NEWS this weekend isn't UFC 159, Isn't Amir Khan, Isn't Garcia vs Judah, Isn't Martin Murray facing Martinez It's none of these........It's the news that Audley Harrison is fighting Deontay Wilder !.

I have not been this excited over a fight for a long time the fact both men look very vulnerable and pack Big Power has me intrigued with that said the bottom line is Audley is going to spark out Wilder.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Tyson fury will have his hands full with Pulev who is 40lbs heavier than Cunningham and hits harder. He needs to keep those hands up and learn to find his range better to go further. Bad performance for a KO win, and terrible singing! Laughing
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I dunno I think his singing chops are still far better than his Boxing skills. Very Happy

I should also add It was a great shot although a little illegal he landed on Cunningham.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah he sort of set it up with the Forearm to the face!! Rough stuff but wouldnt see any handing out a DQ over it.

He is actually good enough in the trenches for such a tall man and he is using his reach a litte better.

His main fault for me is he is terrible at closing the distance or fighting at the distance he wants. He really isnt good when at mid range and both fighers can land.

But a good big un beats a good little un as he said... more to be point a massive average joe sometimes beats a good crusierweight! Laughing

Id still back him over Price but not Haye. Have to see more of Pulev but I think Fury isnt ready for a step up just yet. 24 years old at Hw is only a baby still, needs some tweeking and maby bulking up a little as he is slow anyway so he should make the shots count.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Cowboys From Hell Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:55 pm

After watching Price get stopped again I think it is safe to say his career is over.

I don't see where he can go now his aura has gone even If he goes down to domestic level his aura has been shattered beyond belief instead of boxers going in their respecting Price's power they will go in there attempting tag him on his very, very suspect chin.

The one thing I did enjoy was the comically bad Sax player butchering 'Born in the USA'. Laughing 

Boxing discussion - Page 29 Zlh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:37 pm