THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+6
kavik2
Anfields5thKing
rudeboyben84
The_Axe_Emperor
the_king
payneNglory1
10 posters

Brock becomes the Greatest UFC HW Champ ever if he beats Cain????

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Brock becomes the Greatest UFC HW Champ ever if he beats Cain???? - Page 4 Empty Re: Brock becomes the Greatest UFC HW Champ ever if he beats Cain????

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 pm

http://www.cagepotato.com/cain-velasquez-punches-harder-pitbull-bites-and-has-conditioning-marathoner

Cain Velasquez recently filmed an episode of Sport Science in which his cardio, lactic acid tolerance and punching and takedown power were measured.

Velasquez's results were off the charts.

His conditioning levels were comparable to that of an endurance athlete, but the most shocking stat came from Cain's left hand in the form of a left hook.

According to stats compiled by the accelerometers in the Sport Science heavy bag, Velasquez's body shot was the hardest punch ever thrown on the show which has hosted professional boxers like James Toney as well as Cain's fellow MMA fighters Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Houston Alexander and UFC Hall-of-Famer Randy Couture.

Brocks in trouble.

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Brock becomes the Greatest UFC HW Champ ever if he beats Cain???? - Page 4 Empty Re: Brock becomes the Greatest UFC HW Champ ever if he beats Cain????

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Wath good is all those stats on punching power and cardio, if Cain is going to be on his back eating bombs from Lesnar though? Twisted Evil
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

dont think you should read much into the ''science'' of that show
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:59 pm

I know, i posted it as a bit of tongue in cheek humour, i mean, prime Tyson didn't hit as hard as that, so i'd be flabbergasted if Pillow-fisted Cain actually hits that hard.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm

whoops, my bad
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:14 pm

i watched a program on pro boxers and the ones with the most ko's never hit the pads with as much force they just had instinct in a fight to end their opponent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 am