THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+19
sunthunder
quicksuperlee
pinsman
threeofclubs
payneNglory1
1972-casual
Bulldog67
Once Mohawked Pete
Jud_Danger
Cowboys From Hell
rudeboyben84
efils_god
manschesthair_utd
Sheldan
Anfields5thKing
redmeanie77
Ginginho
2brutal
p4pnumber_1
23 posters

Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!!

Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!!

Post  Cowboys From Hell Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

p4pnumber_1 wrote:
    Once Mohawked Pete wrote:
    pinsman wrote:I predict a right upper cut from bisping in the first that puts Sonnen in a coma!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is a joke right? lol

of course not didn't you hear pre Hendo fight Bisping was knocking out fools in his gym with 20 oz Gloves hey It might have even been 32 oz. Laughing
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!!

Post  sunthunder Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 pm

I don't think Bisping has the power to keep Sonnen off him. Sonnen basically moves forward constantly, never backing up, and he has a pretty sturdy chin.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

I'd laugh if Bisping wins just to see what people on here say, you would have think he has shagged all of your wives the way you all get so angry over him.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 pm

good point sheldan would be funny im just not sure how he wins sub maybe

would like to hear from jake shields didnt sonnen help him prepare for gsp would be interesting to see what he has to say
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 pm

on a side note jim miller has claimed a kidney infection was the reason he was shocking against henderson, in fairness he didnt seem him self wether that was cos how good henderson was who knows

should be a cracker him v guillard tommorow
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Sheldan wrote:I'd laugh if Bisping wins just to see what people on here say, you would have think he has shagged all of your wives the way you all get so angry over him.

Im with stupid lol!

Sonnen is even more obnoxiously dreary than that that little cocksucker diego ooooh im scary sanchez, and they both have the same tedious fightin style, so im hopin to gawd bisping wins just so the embarrassing sonnen love fest on here can be dumped for some sensible views

I have been gone a year and you lot are still gettin dragged into to anfields strange little world Shocked
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 pm

It will not even look like a fight.
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Sheldan wrote:I'd laugh if Bisping wins just to see what people on here say, you would have think he has shagged all of your wives the way you all get so angry over him.

I actually agree. I believe he takes a bit too much stick on here. I geniunely can't see how he is gonna beat Chael though.
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 am

Apparently only Bisping is fighting for the right to face Anderson Silva - Sonnen wants Jon Jones or GSP. Dunno how reliable this source is though...

The Sonnen-Bisping winner becomes the No. 1 contender for UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva. Sonnen had Silva all but beat before getting caught in a triangle-armbar in the fifth round at UFC 117. Sonnen said Silva has turned down four opportunities to face him in a rematch.

“Don’t fall for the hype,” Sonnen said. “Anderson Silva and I are never going to fight again under any circumstance in any parallel universe you are not going to see that fight happen again. It is a No. 1 contender’s bout and when I get that golden voucher and punch my way onto the finals I will make an announcement on whether I’m going to take on (UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre) GSP or (UFC light-heavyweight champion) Jon Jones. I do intend to hold (UFC president) Dana (White) to his word and I will cash that in for a title shot. But I promise you it will not be against Anderson Silva.”

http://punch.ocregister.com/2012/01/18/mma-sonnen-breaks-down-gop-race-silva/19385/

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 am

Thats a week old, its just Sonnen making fun of Anderson again. I fully expect Sonnen to tell the new Fox viewers what he really thinks of Anderson after he demolishes Bisping.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm

I have met the man on multiple occasions and my dislike for him dates back to a few months after he won TUF.
    TrentFromChelsea
    TrentFromChelsea
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Post  TrentFromChelsea Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 pm

I think there is no way spits' wins here.
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 am

So has anyone heard any decent trash talking around this fight?? I know it was on short notice but I would have thought the 2 biggest mouths in the sport (after Dana White) would have been hyping the shit out this fight...
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

There was a wee bit flying back and forth at the press conference, but not too much.

This should be a great card!
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!! - Page 3 Champ
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Very tempted to change my gif to that haha, I think Anfield should be claiming it!
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Epic press conference by Sonnen, he was gone 100% WWE now. And is absolutely killing it!!!

And Lol at Rashad trying to get under Davis skin, it was so awkward him trying so hard. This is a really tough fight for him and he knows it.
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah Rashad was really trying too hard at a few points there, and Davis was just brushing it off and laughing!

I'm really tempted to back Davis now....

Chael is hilarious and ridiculous all at once! Good entertainment that's for sure, and he backs all the talk up (except the bit about being champ)
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Best press conference in a while
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

Munoz injured....Bisping in!!!!! - Page 3 Champ

MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone fancy backing Bisping for an AV or NAME CHANGE bet???
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

I wonder where he got the belt though.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

You can buy replicas, pretty simple.
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm

press conference link dont work

whats an AV?
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Its a youtube video, u gotta skip 20 mins or so till press conference starts.

https://www.youtube.com/v/c5JyHzeotgc

Anyone else cant see it??
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Bulldog67 wrote:press conference link dont work

whats an AV?

Airborne Virus.

It's alright dood. Just take deep breaths and take it in slowly. It's going to happen and it's going to happen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:01 pm