THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
mikeyboybisping
redmeanie77
6 posters

Dream 13 videos !

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Dream 13 videos ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream 13 videos !

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:oh fine!!

MMAScoops.com: Major Exclusive Randy Couture/Drug News Inside
    Posted by MMAScoops.com Staff on 10/02/07 at 6:48 PM

Randy “The Natural” Couture has been quoted as saying that there’s a “Steroid witch hunt” with him in the crosshairs. ONE DAY before UFC 74, Joe Rogan, the UFC’s color commentator, added fuel to this fire when he did a guest spot on ESPNEWS to promote the Pay-Per-View event by claiming that Couture had undergone “hormone replacement therapy” and applauded what modern science could do for older fighters.

The single biggest catastrophe that the UFC could face would be a steroid controversy surrounding one not only it’s World Heavyweight Champion, but one of it’s most popular and well-known fighters. A catastrophe that could spell not just the end of the MMA “revolution”, but the end of the UFC as we know it.

Let us not forget, by the way, that “Hormone replacement therapy” is still steroids. If it’s true, so be it; Couture did it to himself. If it’s not true, shame on Joe Rogan for tainting one of the promotions top fighters. Steroids, in this day and age, are no laughing matter. They are taken as seriously as any other allegation in today’s sports world.

The UFC’s hands are tied to a certain degree as well. They can only test before a fight and not in the weeks spent training. If a fighter knows exactly how long a certain chemical takes to leave his or her body, they can take whatever they like and do as they please as long as they’re clean when they test, both before the fight and after. I applaud the UFC’s drug policy and it’s strict repercussions a positive test incurs, but in some ways the system could be changed for the better without impeding a fighters training.

The UFC must, after all, be sure that none of it’s current Champions are ’roid users. They must also make sure that no NEW Champion is a ’roid user, either. The UFC has an obligation to itself to make sure that each and every fight is as clean as it can possibly be.

-----

basically according to joe rogan, randy is on hgh.

or more specifically:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_replacement_therapy

loooooooool Laughing

It isnt a secret mate

https://www.xcap.tv/IGF_Blast_Home.asp

HGH isnt a banned substance?, it would be way too difficult to catch people on HGH. As there is huge fluctuation between peoples GH during the day let alone between different people.

Anyway this product boosts up your natural production of GH and other hormones.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

wait wait... hold on... is that HGH for $27? Really?

Ah fuck it, let fighters use something thas good for them! Im all for it at least if everyone could do it, it would put everyone on a level playingfield! Laughing

I Heard that

https://www.xcap.tv/IGF_Blast_Home.asp

Is sponsoring Barnett vs Overeem in japan.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 am

HGH is illegal in sports BTW.

difficult to detect tho.

and i am 99.9% sure thats what Overeem is on, just by the effects it had on him.

unlike JB.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah I know its Illegal in sports... but is this product on Coutures website really HGH? for that cheap!
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 am

Its not pure HGH. It boosts up your production HGH, and other hormones eg. Testosterone etc..... This is what i believe Rogan was talking about when saying hormone therapy.

There is all sorts of suppliments and substances fighters can use

https://www.xcap.tv/shop_home.asp

PS- I think Overeem is on pure stonecold anabolics eg. Nandralone. And now he's gotten the hang of recycling them. There more effective than HGH.

Sidenote- Bigfoot Silva has a tumour in his head that causes excess release of Growth hormone. Thats why his face looks kindof strange.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am

HGH or products like this dont shrink your balls or anything like Roids do?

Im starting back on weight training this week, I know theres a few weight lifters on here... would this stuff be good for adding muscle mass without fucking with my balls? lol!
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 pm

i used that stuff for a while to try and get my balls down to something like a more average size, didnt work tho Laughing
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Bulldog67 wrote:i used that stuff for a while to try and get my balls down to something like a more average size, didnt work tho Laughing

Laughing

Think im going to give it a miss anyway... will have to just use hard work to get in shape... this just looked like a good shortcut!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 am