THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Dream 17 videos

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Dream 17 videos Empty Dream 17 videos

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Dream 17 videos Empty Re: Dream 17 videos

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Just watched Crusher vs Hellboy, raging Crusher won but hats off to him I reckon he could give any 145er Aldo included a close fight, he is very well rounded and as powerfull as anyone in the devision.

Saku needs to retire, his legacy is going down the shitter Ken Shamrock style. Cabral is bad ass though, one to watch.

The Aoki link is removed dieing to see that.

Minowa still can crushing doesnt amuse me, after he had a credibe win in Soko under his belt youd have though he would get some serious fights but I think he just likes being a prowrestler and doing freakshow fights in MMA too much. Id love to see him against someone like Houston Alexander.
    Chimezero
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Chimezero Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 pm

What a great event to watch with some amazing ko's. Some great fights from the bantamweight grand prix, thought Tokoro was unlucky not to get the decision. Agreed Kawajiri looked awesome and totally unaffected by the weight cut, him against any of the top UFC bw's would be a great fight. In the broadcast I watched there was a mention of the UFC's visit to Japan in 2012, you think it would be possible for the dream fw/bw's to matched against the UFC's best for there return? something i'd love to see cruz/Fernandez bowles/Tokoro

sad to see saka get beaten like that, never put up much of a fight hopefully going to retire but probably going to fight on the new year card

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm