THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
ChelseaQuinsfan
rudeboyben84
6 posters

MMA World Rankings

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

MMA World Rankings Empty MMA World Rankings

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Heavyweight: 206-265Lbs
    1. Fedor Emelianenko
    2. Antonio Nogueira
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. Frank Mir
    5. Junior Dos Santos
    6. Cain Valezques
    7. Shane Carwin
    8. Alistair Overeem
    9. Fabricio Werdum
    10. Brett Rogers
    Just Missded out, Josh Barnett, Andrei Arlovski, Aleksander Emelianenko, Antonio Silva, Gabriel Gonzaga, Jeff Monson, Stefan Struve, Roy Nelson

Light heavyweight: 186-205lbs
    1. Lyoto Machida
    2. Shogun Rua
    3. Rashad Evans
    4. Gegard Mousasi
    5. Quinton Jackson
    6. Antônio Rogério Nogueira
    7. Forrest Griffin
    8. Thiago Silva
    9. Randy Couture
    10. Rich Franklin
    Just midded out: Jon Jones, Brandon Vera, Renato Sobral, Luiz Cane, Vladimir Matyushenko, Ryan Bader, Ricardo Arona, Mark Coleman, King Mo, Matt Hamill

Middleweight: 171-185lbs
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Nate Marquadt
    3. Dan Henderson
    4. Vitor Belfort
    5. Jake Shields
    6. Damien Maia
    7. Chael Sonnen
    8. Paulo Filho
    9. Ronaldo Souza
    10.Robbie Lawler
    Just missed out: Mamed Khalidov, Jorge Santiago, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Michael Bisping, Patrick Cote, Alan Belcher, Rousimar Palhares, Hector Lombard, Cung Le, Scott Smith.

Welterweight: 156-170lbs
    1. George St. Pierre
    2. John Fitch
    3. Thaigo Alves
    4. Nick Diaz
    5. Dan Hardy
    6. Paul Daley
    7. Josh Koscheck
    8. Marius Zaromskis
    9. Mike Swick
    10. Paulo Thiago
    Just missed out: Martin Kampmann, Matt Hughes, Carlos Condit, Jay Hieron, Akihiro Gono, Dan Hornbuckle, Matt Serra, Ben Saunders, Anthony Johnson, Hayato Sakurai

Lightweight: 146-155lbs
    1. Bj Penn
    2. Shinya Aoki
    3. Eddie Alverez
    4. Kenny Florian
    5. Tatsuya Kawajiri
    6. Diego Sanchez
    7. Gray Maynard
    8. Frankie Edgar
    9. Joachim Hansen
    10. Gilbert Melendez
    Just missed out: Tyson Griffin, Josh Thompson, Joe Stevenson, Takanori Gomi, Sean Sherk, JZ Cavalcante, Efrain Escudero, Satoru Kitaoka, Mizuto Hirota

Last edited by rudeboyben84 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA World Rankings Empty Re: MMA World Rankings

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Pretty good rankings Ben but I would change a few things.

(Possible Spoiler)

HWs
    Dos Santos deserves 6th IMO because he just KOed Yvel inside a round, Barnett took almost 3 rounds to finish Yvel. Before that Barnett Koed a shot Rizzo and JDS finished a shot Cro Cop. Shot Cro Cop> Shot Rizzo. Before that Barnett submitted a 38 year old WW in Yoshida, who is 9-7. Dos Santos KOed Struve in a round who is a huge prospect. Struve>Yoshida. Before that Barnett defeated Monson by UD, JDS KOed Werdum in a round who was top 10, possibly top 5 at the time. Plus JDS wasn't roiding in those fights. If Carwin beats Mir then he should go over JDS, but he won't so that doesn't matter. Velasquez would go over as well with a win.

Struve could go missed out about now.

LHW
    Agree with everything

MW
    Think Khalidov deserves to go in at 10 ahead of Lawler. I heard Lawler is meant to be fighting Manhoef. That would be a good fight, possibly the two worst ground games in MMA and two of the better strikers at MW. Manhoef is going to KO him.

WW
    I think Zarmoskis should go over Swick he has a 5 fight win streak and Swick is coming of a loss.

LW
    I agree with everything, one question though. If Diaz defeats Maynard where does he go on the ranking? Melendez could go over Hellboy.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Forrest should be lower in the LHW. And i think Rampage should be too. Other than that it looks ok.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I thought we agreed if Barnett doesnt have a fight by december you will drop him off the list?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Yeah JDS certainly diserves over Barnett, Just feels strange having him so low because he has 2nd and has slid down through inactivity, not losses. Still fuck him its his own fault and he cant keep a ranking when not fighting... unless his Pro Wrestling wins count!! Laughing

I think Lawlor hasnt a hope in hell standing with Manhoef. I wanted to let him fight before I dropped him out of the rankings because we recently dropped him a few places which I think was fair because he hasnt won in a while. I Manhoef wins they will both maby go right to the back of the Just missed out list.

Zarmoskis over Swick seems fair enough but I think he want ranked before the Dream tournament and both are fighting soon so I think its fair to leave it untill they fight to see who should be ranked higher... Whay you think? Its only a few weeks away after all!

Lw, If Diaz beat Maynard yeah he should be ranked, Maby they will be 9th and 10th... Its hard to say at Lw becuause there are so maby good contenders, would Diaz then knock Melendez off the rankings? doesnt seem right... I be tempted to just remove the both of them from the rankings, maby out them at 11th and 12th and move someone else on to the 155lbs rankings... Theres no shortage of contenders for that list! What you think? Hellboy is ranked very low already after 1 loss, in the fight before that he beat Aoki.... Ill see what other people think but Melendez over Hansen isnt the most rediculous suggestion considering one just won and the other just lost!! Good call...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redmeanie I agree lets drop Barnett due to inactivity, its been a full year he has been inactive and has no fights on the horizion. Who do you suggest for 10 spot now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anfield what do you see the 205 rankings like? Rampage has gone down one spot already, It would be fair enough to move him down another due to inactivity (and Inability to check leg kicks! Laughing )

I really cant drop Griffin any further, I dont think Couture diserves to go up again (he went up 1 after T.Silva went down one) Randy didnt beat Vera IMO and would take Griffins place in the rankings? 7th is alright I though... what do you see the 205 rankings like? It would be hard to drop him on a win as well.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I think Bret Rogers is a top 10 at HW.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:
    Anfield what do you see the 205 rankings like? Rampage has gone down one spot already, It would be fair enough to move him down another due to inactivity (and Inability to check leg kicks! Laughing )

I really cant drop Griffin any further, I dont think Couture diserves to go up again (he went up 1 after T.Silva went down one) Randy didnt beat Vera IMO and would take Griffins place in the rankings? 7th is alright I though... what do you see the 205 rankings like? It would be hard to drop him on a win as well.

I'd have the LHW rankings looking like this:

Machida
    Shogun
    Evans
    Mousasi
    Rampage
    Lil Nog
    T.Silva
    Forrest
    Couture
    Franklin

Silva lost a close one to Evans, but IMO was more impressive than Forrest and Couture looked in their wins. And their wins were against Tito who's not top 20 and Vera who won the fight.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

OK Im happy with most of those Changes lads, Whitemate over Swich untill Swich fights Paulo Thiago next month.

Barnett is off the top 10 list and Rogers sneaks in at 10, with Struve on the Just missed out list.

I agree Mousasi over Rampage because he has been fighting and winning and will have been inactive for a year by the time he next fights and his last fight he scraped past Jardine... Fair enough. I agree T.Silva perhaps sill over Couture, I wont Drop him... I cant Drop Forrest below him on a win though, well see how their next fights play out.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Ye I suppose we can wait on Zaromskis and Swick if the event is close enough.

Manhoef just has ridiculous power, I think he could KO any MW with one punch not named Hendo or Cote. Lawler is average.

Personally I don't think Nate will beat Maynard, I think Maynard will win easily standing up or using his wrestling, I was just wondering what would happen. Doubt he can go top 10 with losses to Daddy and Guida not too long ago. I really like Hellboy but inactivity could cost him. It cost Thompson a place on the top 10, so I think It could send Hellboy to 10. Melendez had a really impressive 2009.

Rogers is not top 10 IMO, he has one big win against an Arvloski who had his head up his ass. Still id be happy for Rogers to go over Barnett.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Chelsea no I think Whitemanre didnt more up with his dream 12 loss so he diserves a spot over Swich till next the end of the month anyway...

I dont see Nate winning eitehr but I would throw a spanner in the works in terms of the rankings!!!

Who you want in over Brett? I think he did well against Fedor compared to anyone who has been in with him recently... and there no one else I think that diserves 10th spot more at the minute.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm

I think Kimbo deserves top 10 status. He beat Houstan Alexander!

In all seriousness I don't think there any realy challengers to him, Possibly Gonzaga but Rogers is fair enough.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm

the only obvious one is that you forgot to swap BJ and Aoki.

taking into account relatively recent bouts like rankings do.

in the same time that Aoki beat:

Jung Bu-Kyung
    JZ Calvan,
    Katsuhiro Nagata
    Caol Uno
    Todd Moore
    Eddie Alvarez
    David Gardner
    Shaolin Ribeiro
    Joachim Hansen
    Mizuto Hirota

BJ managed to beat:

Sean Sherk
    Kenny Florian
    Diego Sanchez

still think BJ would whoop him, but thats irrelevant, Barnett could beat any HW bar Fedor and hes not in the top 10, Jacare would be top 5 if we were using that basis.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Im a big Gonzaga fan but looking at his losses, Carwin, Couture and Werdum they look bad, His wins? Tuchscherer, Hendricks, McCully, Crocop... not great.

I think he will be a top ranked Heavy in 2010 but Rogers has only 1 career loss against Fedor and he beat Arlovski. I dont know who is a better choice. Aleks maby if he wins his next fight in Russis I suppose? I hope Big Foot can but togeather a few wins..

At heavy what about Rizzo? Rogriguez etc.. for the Just missed out list? Or will neither of them reclaim any sort of former glory?

does anyone want to start doing the lower rankings? I was thinking about putting togeather a 145lbs and 135lbs rankings as well now the devisions are starting to fill out? What do people think about that?

Really Chesty? Aoki over BJ? I dont think so untill BJ looses... You make a good point with the wins though.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:56 pm

They don't really look bad, I picked him to win all three and lost all but in that time he broke Randy's arm, mouted Werdum and had him in trouble and rocked Carwin really badly. Rogers is probably top 10 though.

If Monson is just missed out, Id have Rizzo just missed out as well.

Jung Bu-Kyung- err you know he is 0-4 right?

JZ Calvan-Good win but JZ is overated.

Katsuhiro Nagata- 4-5 record

Caol Uno- Past it, Lost to Fisher and should have lost to Cameos

Todd Moore-Can

Eddie Alvarez- Great win

David Gardner- Long time journeyman, HELLO JAPAN.

Shaolin Ribeiro- Good win but a one dimensional fighter

Joachim Hansen- Good win but Hansen was in active for a year.

Mizuto Hirota- Good but not great win, Who is Hirota's biggest win?

BJ managed to beat:

Sean Sherk- Top 5 LW at the time, top 5 LW of all time

Kenny Florian-Top 4 LW at time and now

Diego Sanchez- Top 4 LW at time.

Not forgetting that Aoki was defeated by Hansen as well at LW while BJ has no losses recently at LW. If you include there WW fights, Aoki lost to a past it Mach who got domianted in his next two fights and BJ lost to a top 2 P4P fighter in his prime and went on to dominate his next opponent.

Its not a bad argument but BJ's performances have to put him top, he has dominated all three.

Barnett couldn't beat every HW besides Fedor, he would have a good chance against most but I think thats a very confident statement. Think some of them would give him a hard time.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm

"If Monson is just missed out, Id have Rizzo just missed out as well."

If Rizzo just missed out, then Yvel just misses out aswell Smile
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I think Chesty makes a great point about Aoki to be honest. He's beaten just as many top ranked guys, Alvarez, JZ and Hellboy, as Penn. IMO He's beaten better competition as i'd back Alvarez and JZ at his best against all three of the fighters Penn has beaten. I think Hellboy would beat Sherk and KenFlo.

Ribiero and Hirota(biggest win is against Kitaoka who's a very good fighter and holds wins over a couple of top WW in Condit and Daley. He also beat Gomi) are very good wins, and he beat some cans.

Yes he lost to Hellboy but that was a long time ago, and IMO if BJ fought as often as Aoki there'd be far more chance of him losing.

The WW fights are irrelevant to LW rankings.

IMO if Aoki beats Melendez and Crusher who seem to be his next 2 opponents and BJ beats Edgar or Maynard(or even both), then Aoki is number 1. He's fighting more often. And fighting better competition. AND he's got funky pants!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Melendez and Crusher are better wins than Edggar and Maynard id agree, though it looks like its only 1 of them and the winner of Gomi vs Kflo which will make there next 2 opponents fairly similar.

Looking at what they have done recently...

Mizuto Hirota - Chelsea supprised you dont rank him, a then top 10 fighter on Sherdog and most other websites, The Sengoku champ who beat Satoru Kitaoka (who was also top 10 before the loss) and as Anfield pointed out Kitaoka is a huge scalp to claim. Ishida is a good win too he beat Melendez. Ryan Schultz is also better than his record suggests he beat Huerta.

Hirota is worse than Diego Sanchez though

Hellboy and Kflo are about even wins, Hellboy was lower ranked due to inactivity but they are very similar wins I think.

Vitor Ribeiro is a bit worse than Sherk Id say as Sherk was top 10 ranked more recently

Alvarez is a better win than Joe Daddy

SO their recent wins are very even, they both lost badly to good welters but BJ gave a better account of himself against a higher ranked guy.

Career wins,

Aoki has JZ, Another win over Hellboy, Hironaka, Uno
    BJ has Uno as well, Gomi, Renzo, Hughes, Pulver, Serra

Records are,

Penn 15/5/1 (6KO, 6Sub)
    Aoki 23/4/0 (1KO, 14Sub)

Its neck and neck as far as im concerned. If they fight the 2 fighters I expect them to it really will be whoever wins more impressivley I suppose. I think BJ is Just ahead now but in a couple of fights things can change.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am

Alvarez could beat all three, JZ couldn't beat any of them. He has lost to the better fighters on his record. Hellboy maybe could beat all three, not sure but he has a much better chance than JZ.

I do rank Hirota but not as a top 10 LW, right now he probably isn't top 20. Kitakoa is an impressive win but Kitakoa is a one dimensional fighter. Daley and Condit were unranked when he beat him and still only very young. Gomi was coming off a loss and was in very poor form at the time. Kitakoa lost his next fight after Hirota to Masivdal.

Look at there last couple of LW wins.

Aoki

Hirota
    Hellboy
    Shaolin
    David Gardner

BJ Penn

Sanchez
    Kenflo
    Sherk
    Daddy

Daddy>Hello Japan
    Sherk>Riberio
    Kenflo=Hellboy
    Sanchez>Hirota

Based on recent wins BJ is easily fist, Aoki has fought a lot more though. The other big names missing are JZ and Hellboy. The victory over JZ was before Aoki lost to Hellboy so that shouldn't count. Id pick Alvarez to definitley beat Kenflo and Sherk and have a real close fight with Sanchez. Not sure who takes it though.

At the end of the day its clear who the best LW in the world, rankings don't stop the fact that BJ Penn is by far the best LW in the world.

In terms of future opponents, Aoki is meant to fight Melendez and/or Crusher. Maynard is a bigger win than Melendez as is Edgar if were going by rankings and both are smaller than Crusher. Gomi is bigger than all as is Kenflo and they look more likely right now.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 am

JZ at his best would beat any of the UFC LW's not named Penn. He's an incredible fighter who was actually beating Aoki in their first fight. He's had a lot of injuries and some personal issues but at his best he's one of the 4 best LW's in the world. So would Alvarez. And Aoki's performance against Alvarez was far more impressive than any of Penn's.

It's funny how you want BJ to be number 1 LW because he's the best LW rather than use current form yet you try and put GSP above Fedor in p4p based on current form.

Maynard and Edgar aren't close to being bigger wins than Melendez or Crusher.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

the joe daddy fight was in jan of 2008, the gardner fight goes back to summer of 2009 so you cant reallly compare especially since Alvarez who was #2 at the time was more recent than daddy or sherk.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

JZ is a terribly overated fighter. Forget UFC vs SF vs Dream vs Sengoku thing, most decent LWs in the world would hammer him. Besides BJ and Aoki ofcoarse, Alvarez would hammer him, Hellboy would hammer him, Thompson and Melendez would hammer him, Sanchez would easily beat him as would Kenflo, Maynard, KJ Noons, Crusher already has and a lot more would. He has lost to any one good. He was beating Aoki but that was standing up, I think Andy Wang could beat Aoki standing up. Best 4 LWs in the world? Behave. BJ, Aoki, Alvarez and Crusher alone are better and there are a lot more.

Aoki's performance against Alvarez was not more impressive than anything BJ has done, Alvarez just got caught. Alvarez today is a lot better fighter now and id pick him to beat Aoki now. In fact Alvarez has the best chance of any LW to beat BJ because of his punching power and fast hands. He kind of reminds me of a LW Belfort. Amazing hands and a good ground game.

It's funny how you want BJ to be number 1 LW because he's the best LW rather than use current form yet you try and put GSP above Fedor in p4p based on current form.

First of all that arguments goes both ways, your arguing the opposite argument right now, but you used the other when you say Fedor is the best P4P fighter.

Both Maynard and Edgar are ranked higher than Melendez. There not close to being bigger than Crusher but Melendez is just in the top 10.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:JZ is a terribly overated fighter. Forget UFC vs SF vs Dream vs Sengoku thing, most decent LWs in the world would hammer him. Besides BJ and Aoki ofcoarse, Alvarez would hammer him, Hellboy would hammer him, Thompson and Melendez would hammer him, Sanchez would easily beat him as would Kenflo, Maynard, KJ Noons, Crusher already has and a lot more would. He has lost to any one good. He was beating Aoki but that was standing up, I think Andy Wang could beat Aoki standing up. Best 4 LWs in the world? Behave. BJ, Aoki, Alvarez and Crusher alone are better and there are a lot more.

Aoki's performance against Alvarez was not more impressive than anything BJ has done, Alvarez just got caught. Alvarez today is a lot better fighter now and id pick him to beat Aoki now. In fact Alvarez has the best chance of any LW to beat BJ because of his punching power and fast hands. He kind of reminds me of a LW Belfort. Amazing hands and a good ground game.

First of all that arguments goes both ways, your arguing the opposite argument right now, but you used the other when you say Fedor is the best P4P fighter.

Both Maynard and Edgar are ranked higher than Melendez. There not close to being bigger than Crusher but Melendez is just in the top 10.

p4p rankings and regular should use different criteria, P4p4 is not a REAL ranking, its just "if they were all the same size, who is best" not "who is the top of the weight division right now".
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Fair point but current form comes into it as well. Many many fighters would find it hard it hard to defeat a 245 pound Penn. Form comes into it as well.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Melendez should have been top 10 a long time ago. He's a better fighter and a bigger win that Maynard or Edgar.

Nonsense about JZ. Great fighter, at his best top 4.

Alvarez didn't just get caught, Aoki made him look very bad. Far more impressive than any of BJ's wins because he's a better fighter than anyone BJ has fought at LW.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Jz would batter Thompson and Melendez! His Striking and Wrestling are better than either, (I might be wrong here but I think JZ has a few K-1 wins?) Both are armpunchers and wouldnt avoid a JZ takedown. I think Anfield saying he is top 4 on form is closer to the truth than Chelse's underrating... Although maby a bit exadurated.

Just to point out JZ beat Hellboy, I dont know what that decision was all about bu Hellboy spent 95% of that fight on his back!!

http://mmavideolinks.to/fighter-videos/162/764-gesias-jz-calvancante-vs-joachim-hansen-.html

JZ realistically went undefeated in 17 fights, he beat Hellboy, Uno, Shaolin Ribeiro, Andre "Dida" Amade, Bart Palaszewski, Rani Yahya, etc.. a few other good ones as well.

JZ will be top 10 again by the end of this year id say, even h=in his losses to the current number 2 and current number 5 he was very competitive.

Would he have beat Aoki in the 1st fight if Aoki had of fought on? I think so.

http://mmavideolinks.to/fighter-videos/162/1111-gesias-jz-calvancante-vs-shinya-aoki.html

SO JZ has 2 losses to his name being realistic, a UD loss to Aoki and a UD loss to Crusher.... Thats hardly anything to be ahamed of!! Laughing Crusher outclassed him both in Striking and Wresting but that was JZ's low point of his career its easy to see he didnt look himself that night. And the 2nd Aoki fight he wasnt good either. He hadnt been himself but fuck me the man survived Aoki on his back for god knows how long and I dont know how many sub attempts!!

Also its not on his record as far as Ive seen but he beat Joe Lauzon, Might have been an amature fight but he beat him by RNC.

Chelsea shocked that you dont rate him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:10 pm