THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+5
ChelseaQuinsfan
Moose Stuff For Money...
manschesthair_utd
Anfields5thKing
redmeanie77
9 posters

Nate Marquardt vs. Vitor Belfort in the works

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Nate Marquardt vs. Vitor Belfort in the works - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Marquardt vs. Vitor Belfort in the works

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Nate and Vitor bot got cought red handed, but who really cares I bet theres far more fighters juicing than we know about who have just cycled off the roids better. Im glad Mate isnting fighting Sonnen, to me that makes no sence at all! Sonnen got done in my Maia who Nate punched out of the air Fedor/Arlovski style!

I think if this goes past round 1 it has fight of they year written all over at. Vitor has and will always be an entertaining figher and in Nates has pulled out some of the craziest offence in recent figts.

Still gotta go with Vitor though, I think his hands are a lot better than Nates and I think he is going to come out headhunting and looking for an early night. What about the looser of this fighting the Wandy vs Bisping winner?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Nate Marquardt vs. Vitor Belfort in the works - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Marquardt vs. Vitor Belfort in the works

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Getting caught once I can accept, i forgave Nate and Ben forgave Belfort. But Barnett has been caught three times, seriously. Why? Then you have Overoid and Sean "the Roid shark" Sherk who just skip there fights and make excuses.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 pm

When was Lesnar caught with HGH? i heard people say it before but i dont know where it comes from.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 pm

He was caught and arrest for possession of mass amounts of HGH back in 2001.

Did Barnett get caught 3 times?? I know of after Couture and before Fedor. But when was the 3rd?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 am

I heard he was caught in Pride, against a fighter I don't know. i thought they didn't test in Japan so I don't know how reliable that is. He did fail after the Fedor fight TWICE. After saying he didn't do it.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 am

That was two samples from the one test though. So that only counts as one.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 am

Good god ben would you really want Bisping to die in the ring, I mean come on the guys not liked but thats a little too far!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Nobody is allowed hate bisping more than me! Can you all please keep your bisping bashing to a minimum!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm

What did I say? Not a Bisping fan at all but id hate to think I was stealing Anfields thunder as leader of the Bisping hate brigade!! Laughing

Watching Bisping get KO'd was a very enjoyable experience though, I really hope Wandy "Hendos" him!!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Get in line, get in line! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 pm