THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+8
Sheldan
Mryzyz
Cowboys From Hell
JStans1985
Once Mohawked Pete
superman_punch
The_Axe_Emperor
ryu_ekbjj
12 posters

What happens to the UFC welterweight division...?

Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

What happens to the UFC welterweight division...? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens to the UFC welterweight division...?

Post  Mryzyz Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 am

There is absolutely zero, ZERO, ZERO evidence that REEM, or Sonnen has taken PEDS.

So, yeah. Of course they have.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

What happens to the UFC welterweight division...? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happens to the UFC welterweight division...?

Post  2brutal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 am

Chill mryzyz only playing buddy big fan of reem not to bothered if he has or hasn't but in the 2006 pride open weight grand prix he weighed 225 that's still 40 pound less than now at least,

Sonnen cracks me up and he was impressive against silva
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:46 am

40lbs in 4 years = roids?

2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 am

To a man as ripped as he was and is more than likley, I used to be a body builder 40 pounds of solid muscle in 4 year when you are already ripped and muscular I doubt it we will never no I reckon most of the guys dabble look at Josh Barnett not a good body but likes his roids please tell me you will accept Barnett has a dabble plus sonnet body not impressive poss used ?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Sonnen's and Overoids situation's are completely different.

Sonnen body doesn't give out enough testosterone so he needed a substance that would help him with producing enough. His mistake was not telling the commission about that, but in the past it has been rumored that Hendo, Randy and Hughes all took the same substance and escaped no punishment.

Overoid on the other hand is almost definitley on Roids. He started off as a lanky LHW. The change came quite quickly as well as he soon grew to the size of Shane Carwin. The aspect that makes it most obvious is the change in his size between fights. In Japan, they don't test you for roids and he was fucking huge. When he fought in a competition or in an area where he needed testing, his size would drop massively. How more obvious can it get?

Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Albion_Oakley Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:Sonnen's and Overoids situation's are completely different.

Sonnen body doesn't give out enough testosterone so he needed a substance that would help him with producing enough. His mistake was not telling the commission about that, but in the past it has been rumored that Hendo, Randy and Hughes all took the same substance and escaped no punishment.

Overoid on the other hand is almost definitley on Roids. He started off as a lanky LHW. The change came quite quickly as well as he soon grew to the size of Shane Carwin. The aspect that makes it most obvious is the change in his size between fights. In Japan, they don't test you for roids and he was fucking huge. When he fought in a competition or in an area where he needed testing, his size would drop massively. Ho w more obvious can it get?

Whilst this is true, as far as I am aware fighters who supplement their test levels due to "low" natural leevls still have to provide samples which are within the prescribed range for testing. So if you take testosterone to make up a shortfall, you need to have levels which are comparable to a person who doesnt have a shortfall. If Sonnen was over tehse limits thats why he failed a PED test. For example, I have read in a few places that Randy Couture is allowed to supplement his testosterone levels due to low production, but he has never tested +ve for PED's since this only brings his levels in line with other fighters, it doesnt cause him to have extra testosterone.

Overeem In my view (and only in my view as a pro wrestling fan of many years, I obviously have no medical evidence) is likely an HGH user due to the apparent changes to his muscle mass, which are vast, and the fact that some of his facial features appear to have slightly changed shape.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Hope mryzyz doesn't read that he won't be happy with you reem is his hero big fan,
    Re sonnen yes I know there situations are different I agree my point was simply a lot of fighters use peds
    Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Albion_Oakley Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 pm

I like Overeem also, no problem with him whatsoever, he's a great fighter. I like you think a lot of fighters are probably using Steroids/hgh/ test boosters. Its not hard to beat a test and obviously you only hear about the people who get caught. The people who get caught are the dumb ones, I doubt tests are that hard to beat if you cycle correctly.
    superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  superman_punch Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Mryzyz is gonna go ape if he see's this overoids bashing and probably post a random bill Murray picture displaying his displeasure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:39 am