THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+7
The_Axe_Emperor
Anfields5thKing
the_king
ChelseaQuinsfan
manschesthair_utd
redmeanie77
payneNglory1
11 posters

UFC 123 thread

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

UFC 123 thread - Page 5 Empty Re: UFC 123 thread

Post  the_king Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

just checked mine too its saying something different to the website.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

MMA Live 1:15

Pre-Lims 2:00

Main Event 3:00

; According to my Sky box.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 am

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:He's only used his great submissions in 2 fights in the UFC.

Yes, you clearly are just bitter. Nate the Average was a big favourite of yours not so long ago. Typical boring fighter for you to wank over. Lube free of course.

Karo is more exciting than anyone at 170 with the exceptions of Alves and possibly Condit. Diaz now is a completely different fighter to the one that fought Karo, he's much more exciting. As is Diego. That you didn't know that show you've never seen the early fights.

Dong Hyun Kim - Korean sleep inducer. He used to be exciting. Not anymore. Might be related to the Canadian sleep inducer, GSP. Also used to be exciting. Not anymore.

I meant to say litterly. Nate was a favorite of mine at MW, but I never liked him more than JDS. For a fully grown man, don't you think making gay jokes is a little immature?

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. If you didn't find Diaz and Sanchez exciting before then again that's your opinion. It's not mine but like it matters.

I wasn't judging Parysian's whole career based on one fight against a boring as hell fighter where he had some addiction problems. I never enjoyed his fights and was of that opinion of him long before he fought Kim.

So i guess we now have the Armenian sleep inducer as well.

Nope, all Armenian fighters are exciting.

You've clearly not seen fights of Karo, Diego or Diaz before 2007 so you should stop talking about it.

Gay jokes are very immature and just plain wrong. Gay masterbation jokes are funny.

JDS is the one exciting fighter that you like. Shame he's going to lose his next fight.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 am

I've watched every Sanchez fight since his days on TUF.

I've seen most of Diaz's fights period.

I've watched every Karo Parysian UFC fight.

Gay masturbation jokes are funny if your 12.

So Melendez, Sergei, Thompson, The Diaz bros, Jacare, Arona, Filho, Velasquez, Mo, Takaya, Mousasi, Shogun, Big Nog, Ellenberger, Werdum, Soto, MTB, Jones, Hughes among many others are all boring fighters? You learn something new everyday.

And I also didn't know you could look into the future, any chance I can get the lottery numbers?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:53 am

Arona and Filho are quiet boring. You seem to add new fighters to your list as the become successful.

Gassoway, Florian, Diaz and Alessio weren't exciting fight for Diego. Karo fight was, Riggs fight was. Then he lost two to the AKA boys and then beat two bums. One was exciting, one wasn't.

Parisyan fight clearly stands out as Diaz's most exciting fight.

Too hard to pick Karo's most exciting, he's had so many.

Well you are 12, so i'm trying to speak your language.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:25 pm