THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+5
Anfields5thKing
sunthunder
ChelseaQuinsfan
Shanemc
rudeboyben84
9 posters

Rudeboyben's rankings *UPDATED*

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Rudeboyben's rankings *UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rudeboyben's rankings *UPDATED*

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am

OK Agreed. Lesnar 3rd is good for now im sure most will disagree but thats what it is till he fights next...

I dont want to start changing Rankings, I think Rich diserves to be tied with Lil Nog but I think from here on in, rankings should only change with losses and wins... Ill stick Valesquez in at 10 in the Hw rankings because after all he is undefeated... and itll keep you off my back for not moving your boy Rich up Wink and like you said the winner of 103 will most likely take his spot

Last Change was Nate and Hendo and we agree Tied is fare? I think it would be harsh to not move him up. Hendos fight with Rich was 50/50 and he lost to Anderson and Rampage. Nates last loss was a technicality against Leites... we all know who really won!! Thinking about it 2.Nate and 3.Hendo makes more sence! Im a big fan of both, I hope they do meet at UFC 105... but what you think Nate over Hendo? A lot MMA rankings though so before the Maia win!

Ill post the update rankings be tomorrow.

I think there is a bit of competition for the bottom of the top 10 at Lhw for Bader and Jones, they are the 2 most promision stars, They would maby both need a big win Schafer doesnt quite do it for Bader.. I think that has him a Solid top 15 for sure maby 12th'ish. Jon Jones has a decent win in Bonner but will need a step up in opposition, Both are 1 or 2 fights away form edging out Cane id say depending on who they are matched up against. I think MMA is more about whos name is on your CV than putting togeather a 10-0 record as they are both about to do... Maby they will end up matched up with each other! Theres also the Coleman vs Tito winner to Rival them. Luiz Cane or Matt Hamill could be other possible opponents for Bader and Jones... Like Heavyheight things seem to be getting very close at the bottom of the top 10 at Lhw
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Rudeboyben's rankings *UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty Re: Rudeboyben's rankings *UPDATED*

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 am

OK Agreed. Lesnar 3rd is good for now im sure most will disagree but thats what it is till he fights next...

Ye he can't be any higher atm IMO and well Barnett should be punished. His last few wins aren't too good anyway, Yvel is ok, Rizzo sucks nowadays, Monsoon is good and Yoshida sucks. Lesner has Mir, Randy and Herring which are better wins.

dont want to start changing Rankings, I think Rich diserves to be tied with Lil Nog but I think from here on in, rankings should only change with losses and wins... Ill stick Valesquez in at 10 in the Hw rankings because after all he is undefeated... and itll keep you off my back for not moving your boy Rich up and like you said the winner of 103 will most likely take his spot.

Ye I think thats fair enough, I think UFC 103 will change a lot of rankings and make things more clear. Im happy enough with Rich there since well Velaquez gets in the top 10.

Last Change was Nate and Hendo and we agree Tied is fare? I think it would be harsh to not move him up. Hendos fight with Rich was 50/50 and he lost to Anderson and Rampage. Nates last loss was a technicality against Leites... we all know who really won!! Thinking about it 2.Nate and 3.Hendo makes more sence! Im a big fan of both, I hope they do meet at UFC 105... but what you think Nate over Hendo? A lot MMA rankings though so before the Maia win!

I would have Nate above Hendo personally, ever since he lost to Silva he has been on a tear. He beat Horn, cleary beat Leities, destroyed Kampmann, destroyed Goviea and KTFO of Maia. Even before that loss to Silva Nate was going strong, I think he could go over Hendo. They should fight each other for the Undisputed number one contender to face Silva. Im confident that Nate will beat Hendo, I think he will sub him.

Maby they will end up matched up with each other! Theres also the Coleman vs Tito winner to Rival them. Luiz Cane or Matt Hamill could be other possible opponents for Bader and Jones... Like Heavyheight things seem to be getting very close at the bottom of the top 10 at Lhw.

Ye its heating up now, a lot of good fighers there. I like both Hammil and Bader but I would have to give Bader the edge if they were to fight. Cane vs Jones would be an awesome fight. A lot of competition there.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:14 pm