THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
ChelseaQuinsfan
rudeboyben84
6 posters

All new MMA rankings

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

All new MMA rankings Empty All new MMA rankings

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Heavyweight: 206-265Lbs
    1. Fedor Emelianenko
    2. Antonio Nogueira
    3. Brock Lesnar
    4. Josh Barnett
    5. Frank Mir
    6. Shane Carwin
    7. Junior Dos Santos
    8. Randy Couture
    9. Brett Rogers
    10. Andrei Arlovski
    Just Missded out, Alistair Overeem, Cain Valezques, Fabricio Werdum, Aleksander Emelianenko, Antonio Silva, Cheick Kongo, Tim Syliva, Gabriel Gonzaga

Light heavyweight: 186-205lbs
    1. Lyoto Machida
    2. Quinton Jackson
    3. Rashad Evans
    4. Shogun Rua
    5. Gegard Mousasi
    6. Forrest Griffin
    7. Antônio Rogério Nogueira
    8. Thiago Silva
    9. Rich Franklin
    10. Luiz Cane
    Just midded out: Jon Jones, Renato Sobral, Vladimir Matyushenko, Tito Ortiz, Ryan Bader, Ricardo Arona, Brandon Vera, Keith Jardine, Matt Hamill, Mark Coleman

Middleweight: 171-185lbs
    1. Anderson Silva
    2. Nate Marquadt
    3. Dan Henderson
    4. Vitor Belfort
    5. Yushin Okami
    6. Damien Maia
    7. Robbie Lawler
    8. Jorge Santiago
    9. Chael Sonnen
    10. Paulo Filho
    Just missed out: Yoshihiro Akiyama, Ronaldo Souza, Patrick Cote, Jason Miller, Alan Belcher, Rousimar Palhares.

Welterweight: 156-170lbs
    1. George St. Pierre
    2. Thaigo Alves
    3. John Fitch
    4. Jake Shields
    5. Nick Diaz
    6. Mike Swick
    7. Paul Daley
    8. Josh Kosckeck
    9. Martin Kampmann
    10. Matt Hughes
    Just missed out: Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit, Jay Hieron, Marius Zaromskis, Paulo Thiago, Hayato Sakurai, Dan Hornbuckle, Matt Serra, Karo Parisyan

Lightweight: 146-155lbs
    1. Bj Penn
    2. Shinya Aoki
    3. Eddie Alverez
    4. Diego Sanchez
    5. Kenny Florian
    6. Tatsuya Kawajiri
    7. Gray Maynard
    8. Joachim Hansen
    9. Frankie Edgar
    10. Tyson Griffin
    Just missed out: Gilbert Melendez, Mizuto Hirota, Satoru Kitaoka, Sean Sherk, JZ Cavalcante, Clay Guida, Josh Thompson, Takanori Gomi, Efrain Escudero

Last edited by rudeboyben84 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

All new MMA rankings Empty Re: All new MMA rankings

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm

OK lads this is the 1st draft of the new rankings... its alwats open to change as Usual but ill put my thinking behing each ranking ive changed...

Overeem has been removed from 9th spot for lack of activity he hasnt fought MMA in far to long and against low level opposition when he does, as usual things can change and he will be re-evaluated once he fights King Mo... This Keeps Valesquez in the rankings at 10th.

Dos Santos is added and with 2 big wins, Werdum and Crocop it makes him better than Rogers with 1 big win so I put him above Rogers, Ive also added him above Couture because due to back to back losses I though Couture should drop a place. I wasnt overly impressed with Dos Santos performance but I think he diserves the place above everyone below him...

On the Heavyweight Just missed out list Tim Sylvia has has been added... he was top 10 not so long ago so I dont see why not. Monson is just about still there and Crocop has been moved way to the back of the list because I simply couldnt think of someone to take his spot!

I know there was some drastic changes at heavyweight but I think a lot of people wanted Dos Santos in before the Crocop fight, Its hard to think were he fights in but Lets forget Couture for now as he will be ranked at Lhw... Valesquez 1 big win in Kongo, Rogers 1 big win over Arlovski, Actually maby below Couture but if I leave Couture it means he hasnt dropped a place... anyway let me know because Heavy had the most drastic changed
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Lhw Ive Dropped Rich a place... Didnt really want to but he got sparked out in a round and it only seemed fare. Jardine is right at the back of the just missed out list... If anyone can think of a suitable replacement or wants him out fare enough!! Actually after Ive typed this Arona will go on to the just missed out list...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitor Belfort jumped over Maia and Lawlor who have both taken a loss recently. I want to put him over Okami but I feel most will not agree... Okami is wildly overrated IMO but it seems to be the general opinion... I think some sites still have him 2nd!!!

Ive also added Filho over Akiyama... I know Sexyama has a lot of fans but Filho was number 2 ranked before the Sonnen loss and has put togeather back to back wins.

At Welterweight Kos jumps over Dan Hardy for 10th spot with that impressive KO win. I feel we were a little harsh to cut him from the top 10.. but he is very hateable!!

Paul Daley Jumps in knocking Kampmann out of the rankings, Kampmann hasnt enough big wins to justify a placing I feel, Ive also Dropped Condit, He lost to Kampmann and scraped past an underdog in his last fight. I feel both Paul Daley and Mike Swich diserve a spot over him. Swick is highter than Daley for now but rumour has it there is a fight between the them being worked on!
    Lastly Tyson Griffin takes 10th spot in MMA's most competitive devision, Personally I feel he beat Sherk which was his only loss in ages! He just Ko'd Franca, and has wins over Rafael dos Anjos, Clay Guida, Gleison Tibau, Thiago Tavares and Marcus Aurelio since his only other career loss to Highly ranked Frank Edgar (both losses being close decisions) he has career wins over Urijah Faber and Duane "bang" Ludwig... I feel with his latest win he diserves a place over Gilbert Melendez also Mizuto Hirota will be nipping at his heels there isnt much between 10th and 11th and 12th!

Gray Maynard also had to move up a place with a win putting Hellboy down. I know this is an unpopular one but we will rate hellboy on how he does, Even a competitive loss and he could overtake Maynard again but he has been out for a long time and is slipping because other fighers have been so active... I know thats probabally unpopular as Hellboy is a popular figher but I think if a figher is inactive he should have to loose his placing to fighers competing regularly.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

HW
    Id proabably have Kongo ahead of Monson and Cro Cop at this stage but thats just me. Other wise its all good although I feel Barnett should be dropped completely. Do you rank fights on TUF at all, say Nelson got a win would you consider him?

LHW
    As much as I hate it, Franklin has to drop one place. I actually think if (and its a big if) Coleman beats Tito he could get into the top 10 so he should be on the "just missed out" position. Hammil is probably a maybe as well.

MW
    Id have Belfort over Okami personally, Belfort has KOed Franklin and Lindland, both top 10 fighters (at the time) and Okami has defeated guys who barley make top 20. Don't really like Filhio in the top 10 based on his last performance against a low level fighter in Shoeaner. A lot of people thought he lost and booed the decision in Brazil! Couldn't Shields be ranked at MW? Also id have Goviea and Palahaers as a maybe. Le should be gone completely. Agree with Nate at 2 Very Happy

WW
    Agreed pretty much

LW
    Ye right rankings, I think Hellboy and Thompson should be higher but they can't because they haven't fought in over a year. Only thing id have different is Efrain Escudero at the end of just missed out because Miller was a big win. This kid could really be huge, his stand-up looked awesome.

As for Griffin, ive always liked him and now he looks dangerous with much better striking. This Griffin is a much more dangerous fighter than the one that lost to Edgar and Sherk, he has now offically become a contender.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Kongo in, agreed! I completley overlooked him!! Doh!!!

Yeah at Heavy why not Nelson on the just missed out list. If he wins a figth in TUF he diserves on the list I suppose. Barnett went from 2nd to 4th because of the roids, Sherk or Marquardt etc.. werent so harshly punished for their failed tests. Lets wait till he fights again and is tested again. If he tests clean next time we cant judge him. After all Overeem is clearly juicing too he is just a bit smarter about it!!

Ill stick Coleman and Hamill in for now, why not. Hamill will surely be out after Bones smashes him though! Coleman same after Tito dryhumps him... But yes for now why not.

Filhos Win over Manhoef was inpressive though, Melvin had just flattened Hunt... I know the fight in Brazil wasnt great but 1 win dropped him from 2nd to out of the rankings, I think not ranking him back in the top 10 after 2 wins is far far to harsh. I think Filho was really really harshly treated in the rankings. The Man only has 1 loss to his name and that when his head was up his arse.

Yeah Fuck Cung Le he is an actor. Off the list. When or if he fights again we'll add him. Shields will be ranked Mw after his next fight which is against Mayhem Miller... ill add Palhares sure and see how Goviea does against Belcher at 107.

Efrain Escudero is added to Just missed good call on that one.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Added your suggestions, Also replaced Crocop with Gonzaga...

The only recomendation of yours I havnt used if Filho off the top 10 list. Ive changed the rest accordingly. I know Filho wanst impressive but Ill wait to see who other people want between Sexyama and Filho. I just think 2 wins one over a good opponent sure surely put the former 2nd place guy back in the top 10?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok fair enough on Barnett, Im just treating him harshly because its his 3rd time! Foe Fucks Sake he used to be one of my favourite fighters and I stuck with him after the 1st two times. When Nate did it I was disappointed with him but I stuck with him because everyone makes mistakes but 3 fucking times No Its painfully obvious that Overeem is juicing so I hope before he fights at SF, all the shit is out of him because I don't want him to beat Fedor and then find out he cheated.

Ye I predict than Jones will beat Hammil by UD and Tito by UD as well but for now, why not. I actually don't think Tito can dryhump Coleman beause the hammer is a better wrestler, I think he will fight like he did against Shamrock in the first fight, except he won't completely rape Coleman.

I think Manhoef, despite having an abysmal ground game is one of the best strikers in the MW division, if not in all of MMA so it was an impressive win therefore I agree. Il give him the benifit of the doubt against Shoeaner and guess that it was just a fight to keep him active so he wouldn't go out of shape and probably didn't train like he should have. He has beat Sonnen before and there was something seriously wrong with him in the rematch so top 10 is fair. If Shields beats Mayhem will you rank him at MW and WW?

Oh dude how did we forget Gonzaga! Good job on remembering. I agree about Filhio now.

Le can fuck off, not a bad fighter but who the fuck does he think he is? 6-0 against mostly mediocre fighters and his most impressive win was against an arguably past it F Shamrock who broke his arm and got destroyed by Diaz. Otherwins against Frykland, Sammy Morgan and Jason von Fluke what the hell? He is shit at acting, apparantley "Fighting" was a complete crap stain, almost as bad as Never Surrender Laughing Laughing
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 pm

haha has there been an MMA figher in a good movie!! well there could well be, I just tend to avoid them! If I want a martial arts film Ill just watch Bloodsport or Kickboxer... again! Laughing Cungs record is overrated as you say there isnt the names on it to justify him staying top. Fair play for giving up the title though.

Lets rank Shields at Mw after he fights for the Mw title against Mayhem... I think he is ducking Jacare. Why fight the guy who lost for the title. I dont like Mayhem that much but I really hope he smashes Shields, My 1 month old son has as good standup as shields... and he cant even stand. Shields' weak standup is going to get exploed at Mw.

I think we will rank Randy at Lhw because I see him staying there. After his fight with Vera we will make a call wether he diserves to be top 10 or not.

You think either of the Hammers have a chance? I really like Matt but I think Jones is going to Stop him with some sort of crazy move... Something like Rich stopped him with! Spinning heel kick or the likes!! I think Tito will be able to dominate Coleman, I think the cut to 205lbs at his age might leave him drained a bit, Tito is bigger and used to the cut so will have more stamina... me might not totally dominate but I think he will outwrestle him to a UD 30-27.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Good rankings overall ben, i just think sometimes you give a single win/loss too much weight, this is mma afterall and anyone can win or lose at anytime, for example i dont think Cain Velasquez should be in the top 10, he has beaten whom? no ground game Kongo and Jake Obrien, and in the kongo fight he got rocked by everything that he touched with his face. I dont really rate him as you can probably tell, and he clearly isnt as good of a fighter as Arlovski for example (do you count bully beatdown fights? lol).

Also i think Kitaoka should be in the top 10, wasnt he top 5 or six in the last rankings? he was winning his last fight until the ko and he won his last 6 before that. he has submission victories over Gomi, Daley, Carlos Condit and Kurt Pellegrino. (who with the exception of daley are all good grapplers)
    I really think the "japanese joe stevenson" is the as good of a grappler as anyone in the division (and there are some good'ns) 14 of 25 wins by submission (no knockouts lol).

As for Barnett, its difficult to drop him because he is a fantastic fighter at the end of the day, roids or not

as for Le, drop him! i love him as a fighter but that is all i care about.

Chelsea i saw never surrender, i will not soon forget it.
    It was pretty poor, i think the main guy in it has an ego problem, the movie includes a scene where he kicks the shit out of Anderson Silva, and he fucks about 5 different women over the course of the film (best parts of the film!)

"your consort now belongs to me!! hahaha"

dumb movie.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm

We didnt have Kitaoka in the top 10 since we started the rankings on Armbar.. he is top 15.. there isnt much between the ones around about 10, he would be a right up there in the top 10 if he hadnt lost, If he wins his next fight no matter who Ill jump him over Griffin, Hirota and Melendez... fair enough? We will say he is tied 11th!! I just had to put Tyson in after another win. And to keep the rankings changing with wins and losses... but I think Kitaoka was originally overlooked and placed too low. A win no matter if its a Can and he will be at least 10th then

What about Cain? Ive said I didnt like putting guys in without big wins.... Who for 10th? Arlovski? Were we too harsh on him because he was going to boxing? As you know Im an Arlvoski fan so Id happily welcome him back into the top 10 for now. Again a case of 2 losses (1 to Fedor) knocking a top 2 guy off the rankings seems harsh...

I think you mean the Dos Santos with 1 win carrying to much weight do you? I was thinking it doest look right to rank him so highly, and id put him under Randy if people feel its fair but who else diserves to be over him? Rogers was over him so I could put him there? Overeem was over him but due to Roids and not fighting because he wouldnt test clean he is getting punished like Barnett... Id love to hear your thoughts on how the heavys should be ranked that was the devision I was a bit unsure of... its hard to tell how 1 loss or 1 win should effect guys who are ranked on a big win or 2.

Le is off... Speaking of Actors did someone tell me JCVD is kickboxing soon?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 pm

A few months ago I really wanted Velasuqez in the top 10 but now Dos Santos has won, im not so sure. Lets be fair to Kongo though, as shit as his wresting is his striking is good and powerful and Velasquez took it all. I don't think AA can be in the top 10 in the momment, I like AA but two losses is two losses and he lost to Rogers who was outside of the top 10 at the time and made his name by beating Arvloski so im not so sure. Dos Santos deserves his position at the momment because in his last 3 fights he has beaten two very good fighters and one decent one while Rogers only has the one. Lets see Werdum is better than Kongo and Struve is better than Stojnic which automatically places him above Velasquez and with Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop and having avenged his only loss, I say he deserves his spot, because Randy needs to drop one. It looks a little high but he has the wins to back it up. If Rogers puts in a competitive match against Fedor then you can consier moving Rogers over him, Fair?

I don't mind Shields too much but he is overated. People say he could be GSP's biggest challenge. Ye, not with his awful stand-up, honestly I doubt wiether he could beat Fitch, Alves or even Koscheck. Fitch is excellent on the ground and a better wrestler, Alves has destructive stand-up and excellent takedown defense against anyone not called GSP and Kos would just "Liddell" his way through him.

"You think either of the Hammers have a chance? I really like Matt but I think Jones is going to Stop him with some sort of crazy move... Something like Rich stopped him with! Spinning heel kick or the likes!! I think Tito will be able to dominate Coleman, I think the cut to 205lbs at his age might leave him drained a bit, Tito is bigger and used to the cut so will have more stamina... me might not totally dominate but I think he will outwrestle him to a UD 30-27."

I think Jones will win for sure but Hammil is quite hard to finish and Jones couldn't stop Gusmo and Bonner despite dominating those fights. Id like to see a KO but I think a UD is the most probable result. Jones reminds me of a more well rouned Rampage.
    As for Tito vs Coleman, Coleman is an olympic caliber wrestler so im not sure Tito can take him down so easily, I think he will just kickbox him, maybe drop him and get ontop of him, do a bit of dry humping ect.

Chelsea i saw never surrender, i will not soon forget it.
    It was pretty poor, i think the main guy in it has an ego problem, the movie includes a scene where he kicks the shit out of Anderson Silva, and he fucks about 5 different women over the course of the film (best parts of the film!)

"your consort now belongs to me!! hahaha"

dumb movie.

ManChesthair I was warned about this movie but I thought it can't be that bad. Worst mistake of my life, the biggest waste of time. The main guy is the director as well so he definitley has an ego. The only good parts were him fucking the consorts but the film made no sense. Him killing Silva was just painful. I only watched this move because it had the best MMA fighters in the world (and Heath Herring Very Happy) but they appeared for a combined 10 minutes, GSP couldn't use his own voice Suspect, BJ and Rampage had two sentances between them, Silva got killed and Herring was meant to be a main character but fucked up.

Probably worse than another piece of shit called "the marine". A WWE film where John Cena is the main actor Laughing
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

JCVD has a fight lined up. He's fighting Olympic gold-medalist boxer Somluck Kamsing in a K1 muay thai match in March 2010.

Agree with most of your rankings but I'd like to see Belfort above Okami and maybe Kampmann should be above Condit?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah Kampmann going out is harsh but he is new to the devision and I felt some more established contenders diserved to be over him... who should go out? Could we really cut Hughes or Kos, Kos was cut because I think we all hate him!! But Hugher didnt look good against Serra? Any suggestions anyone or thoughts on who is in and who is out at the bottom?

Wow is JCVD's fight in K-1? or just K-1 rules?

Belfort above Okami? Im all for it? Anyone against it? Ill wait to see, I keep thinking I might be just rankings a fighter I like over a figher I dont but Rich beat Okami and got KO's by Belfort...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 am

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-to-fight-Somluck-Kamsing-in-K-1.html

I can't say I've been too impressed by Condit so far, I've only seen a couple of his WEC fights and his UFC fights though.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:36 am

No Condit hasnt lived up to his Hype has he!

Welterweight: 156-170lbs
    1. George St. Pierre
    2. Thaigo Alves
    3. John Fitch
    4. Jake Shields
    5. Nick Diaz
    6. Martin Kampmann
    7. Carlos Condit
    8. Mike Swick
    9. Matt Hughes
    10. Dan Hardy

That was last months rankings, You could argue drop Condit I suppose but realistically if we dont drop one of them its Hughes or Newly Promoted Koscheck to be off the top 10. Dropping Kampmann does seem so far off the mark, I think Keep Kampmann in the bottom 3 maby. let me look at those again
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 am

1. George St. Pierre
    2. Thaigo Alves
    3. John Fitch
    4. Jake Shields
    5. Nick Diaz
    6. Mike Swick
    7. Paul Daley
    8. Martin Kampmann
    9. Matt Hughes
    10. Carlos Condit or Josh Kosckeck

Hughes has gotta keep a decent place because although he didnt shine in the Serra fight he beat Sera who was ranked back then

What you think? this looks better to me. Kos looked great in his fight and Condit didnt, I tink Kos has earned his place beating Diego Sanchez and a few other good ones. So Daley and Kos put Hardy and now Condit out now insted of Hardy and Kampmann? That Condit won, Kampmann lost... But Kampmann beat him has far bigger career wins. Fair enough Condit out I wasnt impressed with his performances either, He turtled up after he took big shots on the feet.

Ill change that unless anyone disagrees
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:47 am

fuck it he isnt going over Hughes on a loss... Laughing
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:50 am

Im all for Belfort above Okami as I've said before.

Condit hasn't looked too good IMO, lets also consider teh fact that Larson, who was one of the top, of not the top wins on Condit's list was comprehensivley beaten by unknown Mike Pierce. 30-27 across the board. Kampmann over Condit for me as well.

Kos is definitley over Condit IMO, possibly Hughes and Kampmann as well.
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Taktarov's been in a few passable movies. Granted, his own contributions to the films were horrific, but when you need a mute Russian for a small part in a film then Oleg's your man!

It pains me that Cung doesn't fight more often, but he's really more of a student of the game than a professional fighter. It's such a shame though because he never fails to entertain. If there's one good thing that's come from him relinquishing the title though it's the chance to see Mayhem Miller with a strap around his waist! Mayhem was always one of my favourites, his fight with GSP on the Randy vs Chuck card tells you everything you need to know about him!

Who takes it, Shields or Mayhem?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Mayhem takes it mate... Shields piss poor standup is going to show him up sooner or later.

I think Shields is ducking Jacare, he insted is going after the easier option is Mayhem but I think he is going to get a beating. I hope so anyway! In dont like Shields as a figher, he has great JJ but I think this would have been shown up against Jacare as well
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Are you waiting for 105, to put Randy in at LHW? From what i understand it looks like he will spend his last 6 fights at 205 division. Makes perfect sense i suppose...
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah mate I would be too hard to judge him as a Lhw without wins at Lhw, Brandon Vera is top 15-20 so a solid performance there as well as doing well against two of the top 3 heavys should see him crack the top 10 at Lhw id say.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm