THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+4
manschesthair_utd
payneNglory1
Sly Uses
Moose Stuff For Money...
8 posters

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video Empty Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video Empty Re: Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video

Post  Sly Uses Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

I streamed this. It was hilarious when they messed up the American national anthem. This will help raise Pudz's stock for Moosin, which coincidentally Butterbean helps promote. Guess it all worked out nicely
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video Empty Re: Pudzianowski vs Eric Butterbean Esch KSW Video

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Nice 1 Moose

I've been Wakeboarding at the lake all weekend so I missed this event.

Does any one have any of the other fights and was it a good event?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

IamFluffykins wrote:I streamed this. It was hilarious when they messed up the American national anthem. This will help raise Pudz's stock for Moosin, which coincidentally Butterbean helps promote. Guess it all worked out nicely

why werent you on chatbox then? affraid

anyway i think axe emporer said it was suspicious before the fight happened and judging by the way the fight went he may have a point.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

What did Mariusz weight? Im sure he can make 265lbs looking at him now.

In fairness this fight proved fuck all. Butterbean is 10 years past his prime. That and at 450lbs or whatever he is tipping the scales at this day Butterbean is the worst fighter in MMA off his back, literally I dont think there is a worse MMA figher off his back.

Mariusz was a cert to put Bean on his back, real journeymen have been able to do it to him so this fight proved nothing. Infact it illustrated how poor Mariusz' striking is, getting repeatedly beat to the Jab by Bean. Although Bean is a "boxer" he hardly has a jab like Larry Holmes, he is known for his Hooks and Overhands and Pudz walked into a couple of stiff jabs that stopped him in his tracks...

Just a big roid head, no future in MMA its safe to say.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:What did Mariusz weight? Im sure he can make 265lbs looking at him now.

In fairness this fight proved fuck all. Butterbean is 10 years past his prime. That and at 450lbs or whatever he is tipping the scales at this day Butterbean is the worst fighter in MMA off his back, literally I dont think there is a worse MMA figher off his back.

Mariusz was a cert to put Bean on his back, real journeymen have been able to do it to him so this fight proved nothing. Infact it illustrated how poor Mariusz' striking is, getting repeatedly beat to the Jab by Bean. Although Bean is a "boxer" he hardly has a jab like Larry Holmes, he is known for his Hooks and Overhands and Pudz walked into a couple of stiff jabs that stopped him in his tracks...

Just a big roid head, no future in MMA its safe to say.

He weighed 260lb!! He was outweighed in this fight by something like 190lbs lol!

About the jabs though, although Butterbean isn't known as a great jabber (is that a word? Laughing) he was a pro boxer for many many years, and i'd put money on most pro boxers having better jabs than most MMA fighters, regardless of if they're known for hooks and overhands.

Your "just a big roid head" comment is a bit harsh i think also, he looks like he's really putting the effort into his MMA career, as is evident by his weight!
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 pm

This fight just screamed "FIX" to me!!

Butterean is now into promoting Pudz. The fight was a joke (if you can call it a fight) how on earth could Butterbean tap to those strikes?? 99% of those strikes didnt even land. He just lay there and covered up. This fight proved nothing and was a complete joke. End of debate! jocolor jocolor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Yep, i said that on chatbox before it even started Paddy, was very suspicious and i thought Bean would tap in the first, which he did.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

axe u proved it like you said calling it before it happened. i dunno how much butterbean was paid but why o why would anyone be happy deliberatly adding losses to their record.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Paddyjock wrote:This fight just screamed "FIX" to me!!

Butterean is now into promoting Pudz. The fight was a joke (if you can call it a fight) how on earth could Butterbean tap to those strikes?? 99% of those strikes didnt even land. He just lay there and covered up. This fight proved nothing and was a complete joke. End of debate! jocolor jocolor

Allright mate good to see you on! MMAbay got word that a fight was being fixed. Turns out you are right

MMABay – Well between me and you I heard you’ve been paid to throw the fight and that he’ll be then promoted by you later as part of a fight card in Chicago, which will be fixed as well. If this is the case, keep this kind of behaviour where it belongs… in the boxing world.

Fighter – FIXED??? LMFAO You want a interview?? Fly out to where I live and I will give you one in person. Give me your # too. Do you want to meet me at my house for a interview? Let me know. ****!

MMABay – Very adult ****. Notice you didn’t deny it though. Look, I’m a journo… I get approached by a VERY reliable source and I come to you asking for your side of the story and this is what I get. Looks like I’m not the only one he’s been speaking to so I thought I’d give you the chance to give your side of things.

Fighter – You didn’t answer me. You asked and I said yes. You coming or what?? No # ether?? WELL I THINK YOUR FULL OF SHIT!! WELL ANSWER ME? P.S.Is this the interview? Or do you want me to answer that question in the interview in person??

MMABay – I live in the UK ****. I’ll be happy to give you my number tomorrow when I’m home. This isn’t the interview, unless you want it to be… And when you say yes… does that mean yes to you taking money from ************? In fact, do you have a spare 30 mins tomorrow? Say 11.30am PST to appear on MMABay Radio? It goes out to 25,000 people per day…

Fighter – YOU WILL SE ME KNOCK HIM OUT!! Wink P.S. And then will you apolagize??

This week that fighter was taken down and pounded into oblivion, putting up little fight or resistance in the process. We at MMABay couldn’t let this go unmentioned and after giving the fighter every opportunity to refute the claims live on MMABay Radio a couple of weeks ago prior to us going to print.

If you do manage to put two and two together and guess who we’re talking about you won’t be surprised to know there are plans for fighter A to fight for fighter B’s promotion next time out in America and guess what… that one’s fixed as well.

Bean seemed to be judging the range very badly on his power punches, real black eye on MMA to hear of this. If I can find a bookies that will take a bet on this next fight ill bet on Pudz for sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:03 pm