THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks Empty The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 am

http://1067thefandc.cbslocal.com/2010/07/18/mma-nation-podcasts-july-18th/

Good interview. If you dont listen to it, he says that he will have 1 or 2 more fights. Id love Mariusz and Tank be those fights. I dont want him to fight Sapp anymore unless they made a gentlemans agreement to stand... but you know Sapp! Anyone better Ideas than Mariusz and Tank? Ken Shammy would take the fight and probabally be dumb enough to stand judging by his recent performances!

He said that he would easily Knock Mariusz out and will only let him fight again if he ditches his boxing coach and trains with one they tell him to go to! Laughing

He said he would match Toney up with Houston Alexander. Great matchmaking, my Idea was a heavy hitting Muay Thai guy. (On an unreleated note its gutting how few of the bigger guys in MMA have good Muay Thai I like to see Toney eat Roundhouses to the Ribs and get Kneed in the head more than being dryhumped or subbed)

Says they would sign Batista (and says having Pro-Wresting will give him a good groundgame! Rolling Eyes ) said he would match him up with easy guys to start with insted throwing him like a lam to slaughter in a big fight... make sence But I think he will be out of their price range
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks Empty Re: The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 am

When he says "we" i assume he means Moosin? Haven't listened to the interview yet.

I'd have put Toney in with McSweeney to be honest.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks Empty Re: The King of the four rounders, Butterbean talks

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am

McSweeny's striking has looked so poor for someone who was what a Kickboxing or Thai Boxing champ? Guys with good Muay Thai are Vera, Anderson, Ben Saunders, Amir off the top of my head, I can rember seeing much of McSweenys striking that impressed me...

Its been a while since I watched his Cage Rage fights though... Was his Muay Thai ever that good In MMA?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 am

Vera's is good. Anderson's is amazing. But they would kill Toney and the other two are too small. I think McSweeney is a winnable but tough fight for Toney where a Toney win doesn't hurt the sport and a Toney loss is just what it is.

If he KOs Couture then MMA takes a massive hit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:01 pm