THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
Anfields5thKing
payneNglory1
manschesthair_utd
7 posters

Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy!

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy!

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

His eye just after it happened.

Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy! - Page 2 Crocop10

There's reports that he's getting over a $1,000,000 to take the fight with Mir as well...
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crocop suffers injury - Mir fight in jeopardy!

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

He weighed 227lbs, he has been 10lbs heavier than that in the UFC. Its such a bollox that Crocop peaked so early, All those K-1 and MMA fights have just left his body in bits.

Big Brass balls to take this fight, I hope the rumours of 1 million are true because he diserves it. I could see him retiring after this one if he looses to be fair.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

there is speculation that its 1.1m kuna (or whatever the croat currency is, i forget the exact name)

which is just over $200k

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 am