THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+4
redmeanie77
manschesthair_utd
Anfields5thKing
payneNglory1
8 posters

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 3 Empty Re: Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:20 pm

No mate, never even heard of it. heard of the band throwdown though.

One other interesting thing of Nate, Herb Dean wiped his legs down with a paper towel. and THEN the commission checked for substance. Anything that was on his legs would have been taken up by the paper towel and as Herb was checking for grease, not moisture/lube/Payne's tears he won't have found anything but he'll have made it so there's nothing else there for anyone else to find.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 3 Empty Re: Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 pm

hmm, awesome movie about Judo.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:37 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:

1. I get it,your an expert,in all things MMA,you train with and obviously have the respect of the best fighters in the world,you know every aspect of the sport inside and out and when it comes to MMA subjects.

2. You don't come across as a discaplined Judoka in any way shape or form

3. Yeah of coarse you did,how conveiniant you just happened to have a conversation with someone just before this obscure topic comes up on a forum at a later date.
    don't tell me,he's high up in US broadcasting aswell and not just a guy,like myself who happens to live here,watch TV and witnessed it all happening.

I wasn't going to read this but these three peaches caught my eye.

1. First, part, I am an expert in terms of grappling. Second part, shocking jealousy.

2. What the fuck would you know?

3. I actually rang him DURING the debate. He's not high up in US broadcasting, he works as a sports reporter(high school football and wrestling) for the Miami Herald, he trains at ATT which is where i met him.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:40 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:hmm, awesome movie about Judo.

think i'll have to go hunting for a downloadable version!

I generally only watch horrors from Asia to be honest. And Tony Jaa films of course.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:33 am