THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+4
redmeanie77
manschesthair_utd
Anfields5thKing
payneNglory1
8 posters

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 2 Empty Re: Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Allright lads just watched the event, pretty disapointing, I think there was some shady goings on with Nate. Im a big fan of Marquardt but saying he isnt a cheat is so funny when he was caught red handed juicing!! Laughing He is a cheat, we know that. We also know Palhares Heelhooks are awsome and Nates Sub defence isnt the best in the devision....

I noticed Nate had shaved his legs too... Something dodgy went on IMO. But Palhares fucked up complaining in the middle of a fight, he really has himself to complain. He said he held on to a sub because you fight till the ref stops it and same applies here. This fight was his to win and he threw it away...

I really dont know what to think, Did Nate shave his legs for this fight or what?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 2 Empty Re: Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

I heard he shaved them for the turtle sex party that I mentioned earlier..........
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Haha thats so funny read that about Nates various dirty antics...

"Palhares is known for getting fighters in painful leg locks, and Marquardt prepared for that by shaving his legs. Freshly shaved legs are harder to get a hold of, but are by no means against the rules."

Read that online! Laughing Laughing

Im a fan of Nate simply because he is exciting but I wanted Palhares to win and I was sickened he didnt. Training camp for this fight indluded

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 2 Take-it-off-de

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 2 G-080508-hlt-legs-lotion-4phmedium

What a fucking way to win regardless of if its Legal or not.

Palhares hasnt dropped as a figher IMO. Id back him in a rematch, He took Hendos shots square on the chin over and over (IMO in what was one of Hendos most impressive performances in recent years) and kept coming, Nate doesnt hit as hard to keep Palhares off him for 15mins and Nate has been subbed and dominated on the ground.

Pissed off about the way this fight went Evil or Very Mad
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Nate's comments about being able to knock him out were comical. Palhares has a great chin.As you say, he took Hendo's shots and kept going. I think Palhares is a better fighter than Nate, much much better than Palhares on the ground and in takedowns. And i don't think there's all that much in the stand-up. Palhares has come on in leaps and bounds and while not a natural striker, like his BTT predecessors, Arona and Filho, he can more than handle himself.

Unless Nate shaved(and is an expert at shaving) his legs immediately before he walked out there would have been a bit of stubble which would have made it easier to catch because of the friction.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:30 pm

There they are,anfields usual childish insults,to anyone that disagrees with you Sleep Rolling Eyes

I never claimed I'm any sort of expert on the matter or that I knew more than you about the hold,I except you have a better knowledge on moves that you claim to practice,I just gave my rundown of what I saw and you went on the attack as normal,because you didn't like my opinion on it.
    Compared to you and actual guys that train at them,then thats obviously true,but then i also take into account,when discussing things with you,because of all your biased rants about fighters you don't like and attacks on people that disagree with you and what i consider wild conspiracy theories you come out with.so what I have learned and taken away from you,I don't hold much stock in your opinion being even truthful at times,even if you do know more,as I wouldn't put it past you to use that,to try and give you a stronger footing in a discussion,you are wrong about.

I'll wait till i here the opinion of a legit proven fighter who i can fully believe on the matter,before I put full stock in your usually baised opinions on if the lock was deep or not though.

I think when they said,they checked his legs,they were talking about the whole limb,ankle and feet included.You are taking the wording to literally IMO.
    you didn't see any of this happen to claim they didn't check his ankles and feet.

I can't see them stopping there check just above the ankle,that would be stupid as it's an obvious thing to check in that situation and to think otherwise,well IMO isn't the thinking of a rational person,more of the expected usual rantings of a bitter fan,who's boy just lost a fight to someone he doesn't like.

but i have to admitt,I do enjoy reading,your claims,as they make comical reading sometimes,here i thought I'd add a few more for you,to go with the ones you already have.

The UFC had some reason,they wanted palhares to lose,it was a betting scandel,Herb and the commision was in on it,it's a UFC conspiracy,It's KY,It's a newly created lubricant created by NASA,but GSP was sent to destroy all the scientist's involved on the project,so it stay's in the Jackson camp only,Nate drank a bottle of cooking oil,and using Greggs Yoda powers,he trained his body,so it would come out of his pours and retract on command,it can't be detected with this type of test or that type of test,they only checked his shin,Nate's feet stank to bad for herb or the commision,to have the coarage to check them,the commision didn't want to find anything out of fear of greg jackson's Yoda powers,Gregg used the force to play with palhares mind,Palhares has been told to say that,theres no chance Palhares can possible make a mistake,Jackson found out it was Dana on the grassy knowl,so blackmailed him into cheating palhares,Robert Maxwell is holding Herb deans family hostage on his private island just of the russian coast,and Elvis,Palhares new pizza delivery boy,brought him a tainted pizza Wink

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Haha your two rants at each other are great to read! Laughing

Payne you think he was at least freshly shaved and lets just say well moistureised?

I think its a bit of a laugh if he was, If its bending the rules or whatever its not a big deal, fighers taking oxygen, HGH etc.. there are plenty of controversial things going on the MMA or that arent propperly tested for.

I put the blame on Palhares cause he complaied and tuttled up allowing a TKO, his own fault. He should have fought on and mentioned it between rounds.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

How did such a potentially great fight go so wrong....

You lads got links to the other fights in good quality by any chance?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 pm

You gave your "rundown", nobody has agreed with you because you were wrong. You were wrong last night, you're still wrong now. It's not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of fact. I'm sure Chelski will be on at some point and he'll make the same nonsensical claims as you but Chelski loves Nate Marquardt nearly as much as he loves GSP. And his fascination with GSP is worrying.

As I said, when i want advice on fancy windows I'll ask you.

Your comical jealous regarding my martial arts background does amuse me though. Perhaps I'll get you to draw up my training plans from now on? Or maybe you could give me some advice on all aspects of ne-waza, not just leglocks?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 am

I'm of the opinion,that since he's been cleared and he was cleared straight away,and they found nothing,then there's no foul and no problem and definitely nothing to make a deal out of to go accussing nate of cheating,it's just sour grapes to me.

nothing wrong in shaving your legs,definitely nothing illegal in that.

I said the oxygen was wrong in the begginning,since I thought it wasn't allowed and MO and KJ 's corners brought it in anyway,but then I found out the commision allowed it,so there was nothing wrong in that and now I except it as being fine.

If it's allowed it's fine,if they are cleared of any wrong doing,they are innocent,if it's not or they are found of wrong doing,then they should be punished,simple.

these conspiracy theories are crazy to me,what did anyone involved,the commision,Herb dean or the UFC gain from doing this,why would Nate risk his career or reputation in the UFC by cheating in that way,why would the UFC risk there reputation on this fight,why do poeple think the UFC or anyone for that matter holds any swing over the commision,I just see zero gains to risk it.

If this was a court case,then the accusation,has been retracted,the T.V evidence is inconclusive,there was zero evidence,even after testing,but listening to some peoples opinion,who just happen to not like nate,thats enough to convict him. Rolling Eyes

I think Palhares would probably beat nate in a rematch,judging from the fact he was looking the better fighter,untill he fucked up,made a stupid decision and got punished for it.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 am

I dont claim to be an expert in Grappling, my knowledge in that area is very basic but i get by, however i do not need to be an expert to see that something must have been clearly wrong if an accomplished grappler like Palhares who trains and spars countless times completely stops fighting and protest something was wrong.

Its not like he was getting his ass kicked and that was his one shot to win, to try to get Nate DQ'd or something, its not like he was loosing the fight with only seconds left in the fight and had to pull one over on the ref and the commision.... etc

And it is my opinion that the excuse that Palhares is paranoid at greasing is the reason for him to stop fighting, just doesnt add up. He must have been sure something was wrong, and after the tests came back clean he pretty much had to apologise and give credit to Nate for the win, if that was under the influence of Dana... well we dont know.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

payneNglory1 wrote:
    these conspiracy theories are crazy to me,what did anyone involved,the commision,Herb dean or the UFC gain from doing this,why would Nate risk his career or reputation in the UFC by cheating in that way,why would the UFC risk there reputation on this fight,why do poeple think the UFC or anyone for that matter holds any swing over the commision,I just see zero gains to risk it.

If this was a court case,then the accusation,has been retracted,the T.V evidence is inconclusive,there was zero evidence,even after testing,but listening to some peoples opinion,who just happen to not like nate,thats enough to convict him. Rolling Eyes

1. Nate failed a drug test a few years back, his "reputation" is already tainted. He's a known and repeated cheat.

2. UFC has previous history of covering up/ignoring greasing.

3. The UFC and the commission never like admitting that they messed up. Nate wasn't checked properly. Nobody wants to admit it.

4. Michael Jackson was charged with touching kids, paid off the kids, kids withdrew allegations. Was Jackson innocent? Palhares has been offered something to withdraw his protest, probably a rematch. You can tell if someone is naturally slippy or if they have help. Anyone who's spent time on grappling mats can tell the difference. And for Palhares to stop fighting, and then refuse to fight back, it was obvious to everyone that he knew something was up.

You're talking garbage. Again.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 am

Jealousy of what exactly Laughing

HEHE,some more of those childish insecurities coming out again there pal,someones attacking me and showing doubt in what i say about my Judo = they must be jealous tongue

have you ever thought about stand up comedy,insult comics are quite popular and are a great way of covering up your own insecurities,what am I saying,you've probably already been there done that.

Theres been about three other people respond to this thread apart from us,only you had a problem with what I said and only little old you for some reason got upset about it enough,to attack,way to prove a point cheers,then you go straight on the defencive to descredit someone before they have even said anything,your transparent mate.

I say what I see and even if I don't have a full grasp on the right and wrong ways,to escape a leg lock,I'm not shallow enough,to need or seek people's agreements on my opinions or have to attack them and throw my dummy out,because they won't agree with me Sad

Get over yourself,you are really someone to be jealous of Laughing
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 am

redmeanie77 wrote:I dont claim to be an expert in Grappling, my knowledge in that area is very basic but i get by, however i do not need to be an expert to see that something must have been clearly wrong if an accomplished grappler like Palhares who trains and spars countless times completely stops fighting and protest something was wrong.

Its not like he was getting his ass kicked and that was his one shot to win, to try to get Nate DQ'd or something, its not like he was loosing the fight with only seconds left in the fight and had to pull one over on the ref and the commision.... etc

And it is my opinion that the excuse that Palhares is paranoid at greasing is the reason for him to stop fighting, just doesnt add up. He must have been sure something was wrong, and after the tests came back clean he pretty much had to apologise and give credit to Nate for the win, if that was under the influence of Dana... well we dont know.

The UFC loves to paint a rosey picture, and Dana has a history of making fighters apologise for things they said, whether they mean the apologies of not.

Palhares had Nate trying to slap and run like Bisping vs Leben and was in danger on the feet and he showed he could take down Nate and control him on the floor with ease. As you say, why would he stop fighting?? Or even after he stopped, when Nate was trying to GnP him, he could easily have defended himself.

As i said, Palhares regularly taps Bustamante and Sperry, two of the greatest BJJ fighters of all time, with his leglocks. He never commits to it unless he has it locked in. 5 victories in his 11 wins by Heel Hook, Palhares doesn't make mistakes.

Payne just refuses to accept that not everything in the UFC is perfect.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 am

payneNglory1 wrote:Jealousy of what exactly Laughing

HEHE,some more of those childish insecurities coming out again there pal,someones attacking me and showing doubt in what i say about my Judo = they must be jealous tongue

have you ever thought about stand up comedy,insult comics are quite popular and are a great way of covering up your own insecurities,what am I saying,you've probably already been there done that.

Theres been about three other people respond to this thread apart from us,only you had a problem with what I said and only little old you for some reason got upset about it enough,to attack,way to prove a point cheers,then you go straight on the defencive to descredit someone before they have even said anything,your transparent mate.

I say what I see and even if I don't have a full grasp on the right and wrong ways,to escape a leg lock,I'm not shallow enough,to need or seek people's agreements on my opinions or have to attack them and throw my dummy out,because they won't agree with me Sad

Get over yourself,you are really someone to be jealous of Laughing

Continue to be jealous mate. Not my problem.

Other people did post, none of them made retarded comments like you. Ben, Chesty and Red. None agree with you. Why would i "attack" someone who is correct?

Oh and if you think that calling you a fool, and telling you that when i need advice on fancy windows is an attack, you really do have no idea.

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:01 am

oh, and the comical thing about your hilarious attempts to discredit me using my first hand experience of leglocks etc(and claiming that i do it regularly) is that about 2 weeks ago when you were trying(and failing i might add) to argue about the development of Spike TV, your only argument was that you had "experienced the change" first hand and that since i didn't live in America i couldn't possibly know anything about it.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 am

Laughing
    But your wrong,thats why nothing has been made of it and now your just bitching like a child about it,having a go at me because i'm on the side of what has actually happened,you want to live in this sad world where,everything is a conspiracy,the UFC are trying to fuck the sport,everyones in Dana's pocket,instead of the simply more obvious possibility that Palhares,just didn't get the sub and fucked up.

is that the same discussion about Spike TV,where you made the ridiculas claim that you have a reliable soarce's over here on the subject.
    Soarce's who keeps you up to date on US TV programming,Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OK then.

Last edited by payneNglory1 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need to stoop to his level,with the personal attacks,sorry)
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am

you guys arent going to convince each other and all points on topic have been given.
    no need for a battleground Laughing
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

payneNglory1 wrote: Laughing
    But your wrong,thats why nothing has been made of it and now your just bitching like a child about it,having a go at me because i'm on the side of what has actually happened,you want to live in this sad world where,everything is a conspiracy,the UFC are trying to fuck the sport,everyones in Dana's pocket,instead of the simply more obvious possibility that Palhares,just didn't get the sub and fucked up.

is that the same discussion about Spike TV,where you made the ridiculas claim that you have a reliable soarce's over here on the subject.
    Soarce's who keeps you up to date on US TV programming,Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OK then.

I have many good friends who America, one of whom i happened to ask about the Spike TV changeover. More that i asked him to confirm what i already knew. But what would he know. You witnessed them changing the station number!!!! WOW! You must be so fulfilled in life.

You were wrong about Spike, you are wrong about the fight, you know less than fuck all about leglocks and grappling in general. "Nothing has been made of it", because the UFC took care of it, as they do. As they did with Penn-GSP. You're wrong, now fuck off and deal with it.

Oh and don't be a coward, you want to say something, fucking say it. Believe me, I will say worse. Don't be scared homie.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:48 am

Are you about done,is fuck off and deal with it,your own spin on fuck your life,because you want to be the newest member of team takeover is it,the similarities between you and them is uncany,it's not where you get all your material from is it?

I know you will say worse,I've already pointed out that your transparant and predictable,it's exactly what I'd expect any ignorant child or man/child maybe in your case,to come out with,you know no better,so I expect no better,I get completely who you are.

Yeah of coarse you did,how conveiniant you just happened to have a conversation with someone just before this obscure topic comes up on a forum at a later date.
    don't tell me,he's high up in US broadcasting aswell and not just a guy,like myself who happens to live here,watch TV and witnessed it all happening.

you stick to your wild beliefs that you are right and keep arguing points that can't be proved in any way,if thats what floats your boat.It's a huge conspiracy and a cover up,there you go,will that help you sleep.

I get it,your an expert,in all things MMA,you train with and obviously have the respect of the best fighters in the world,you know every aspect of the sport inside and out and when it comes to MMA subjects,fighters or any subject you have an opinion on,inside or outside the game,it's a waste of time anyone even attempting to discuss it or have there say on it,while your around (unless they agree with you of coarse),because your always going to believe you are right,it doesn't matter if you can provide any proof to back up your claims,I'm sure you'll soon enough claim you get it somewhere that can't be verified,or at least know someone important,reliable and in the know,who does,that just happened to share the info with you.

Yes i'm very fulfilled in my life thankyou,happily married,two great kids and full time employment,working for myself during a very tough economy,so yeah I'm content with my lot and confident enough in myself,where I don't have to turn every discussion that I don't agree with into,something where I have to call names and put people down.

I don't know your situation,I hope it's alright,cause I see no point in hoping any differant,like I see no benifit in trying to put you down,if you don't agree with me,but something seem to be missing within you,that makes you put on this hot headed childish persona.
    You don't come across as a discaplined Judoka in any way shape or form or someone who is even the slightest bit happy or confident in themselves,more of a kid that always thinks they need to be the loadest and most agressive,to be noticed,otherwise you wouldn't always feel the need to always attack in the exact same way,those daft kids,who post under Team take over do.

no cowardice in deleting my comments,I deleted my comments because,I just saw no need to antagonise you any further,to get more of the same rubbish and I could feel myself being just as daft and turning it into personal attacks,when there's no need to,I get your opinion of me,which you are entitled to,but I can see this is going overboard,so saw no reason to stoke the fire any further.

So go on kid,get the last say in,don't forget the insults,make them good,the more vicous and personal the better I think,they'll make you feel the bigger man and fill the biggest void,get it all off your chest,you'll feel so much better about yourself,once you let it all out.
    I'm more than happy to help.

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:30 am

Im not going to talk about the greasing because I know what I'll get

Anfields5king:

You don't know what your talking about, Nate is a DIRTY cheat. Comical to try and protect him, you know nothing ect, ect. Fuck Dana white, fuck the UFC, Machida is god, I love SF, Cocker is the greatest thing since sliced bread and something about turtle sex

About accurate?

Anyway, Im not going to make a judgment on whether Nate was greasing or not, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way it was incredibly dumb and unprofessional of Palhares to just stop in the middle of the fight. Even if he was cheated, you can't just stop. I know its unfair but you have to at least be in a safe position before you do that. That was so stupid, almost "Hello Japan" worthy.

Nate was caught roiding once. I certainly don't agree with it and its dirty. But what I love is that the people here who are giving him shit, also happen to be fans of JOSH BARNETT, Mark Coleman, Vitor Belfort, Wandy, Brock Lesnar and countless other drug cheats.
    Albion_Oakley
    Albion_Oakley
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Albion_Oakley Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 am

Who's got the biggest Dad though?

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 pm

lol sunthunder!, someone lock this thread!! cheers
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Palhares apologizes for false accusations; team congratulates Marquardt on win  - Page 2 Image.axd?picture=2009%2F5%2Fflamewar
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:Are you about done,is fuck off and deal with it,your own spin on fuck your life,because you want to be the newest member of team takeover is it,the similarities between you and them is uncany,it's not where you get all your material from is it?

I know you will say worse,I've already pointed out that your transparant and predictable,it's exactly what I'd expect any ignorant child or man/child maybe in your case,to come out with,you know no better,so I expect no better,I get completely who you are.

Yeah of coarse you did,how conveiniant you just happened to have a conversation with someone just before this obscure topic comes up on a forum at a later date.
    don't tell me,he's high up in US broadcasting aswell and not just a guy,like myself who happens to live here,watch TV and witnessed it all happening.

you stick to your wild beliefs that you are right and keep arguing points that can't be proved in any way,if thats what floats your boat.It's a huge conspiracy and a cover up,there you go,will that help you sleep.

I get it,your an expert,in all things MMA,you train with and obviously have the respect of the best fighters in the world,you know every aspect of the sport inside and out and when it comes to MMA subjects,fighters or any subject you have an opinion on,inside or outside the game,it's a waste of time anyone even attempting to discuss it or have there say on it,while your around (unless they agree with you of coarse),because your always going to believe you are right,it doesn't matter if you can provide any proof to back up your claims,I'm sure you'll soon enough claim you get it somewhere that can't be verified,or at least know someone important,reliable and in the know,who does,that just happened to share the info with you.

Yes i'm very fulfilled in my life thankyou,happily married,two great kids and full time employment,working for myself during a very tough economy,so yeah I'm content with my lot and confident enough in myself,where I don't have to turn every discussion that I don't agree with into,something where I have to call names and put people down.

I don't know your situation,I hope it's alright,cause I see no point in hoping any differant,like I see no benifit in trying to put you down,if you don't agree with me,but something seem to be missing within you,that makes you put on this hot headed childish persona.
    You don't come across as a discaplined Judoka in any way shape or form or someone who is even the slightest bit happy or confident in themselves,more of a kid that always thinks they need to be the loadest and most agressive,to be noticed,otherwise you wouldn't always feel the need to always attack in the exact same way,those daft kids,who post under Team take over do.

no cowardice in deleting my comments,I deleted my comments because,I just saw no need to antagonise you any further,to get more of the same rubbish and I could feel myself being just as daft and turning it into personal attacks,when there's no need to,I get your opinion of me,which you are entitled to,but I can see this is going overboard,so saw no reason to stoke the fire any further.

So go on kid,get the last say in,don't forget the insults,make them good,the more vicous and personal the better I think,they'll make you feel the bigger man and fill the biggest void,get it all off your chest,you'll feel so much better about yourself,once you let it all out.
    I'm more than happy to help.

You're a hilarious little man. You insulted me long before i "attacked" you. I haven't bothered to read your post because it will, as usual, be complete shite.

Don't be scared homie.

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:Im not going to talk about the greasing because I know what I'll get

Anfields5king:

You don't know what your talking about, Nate is a DIRTY cheat. Comical to try and protect him, you know nothing ect, ect. Fuck Dana white, fuck the UFC, Machida is god, I love SF, Cocker is the greatest thing since sliced bread and something about turtle sex

About accurate?

Anyway, Im not going to make a judgment on whether Nate was greasing or not, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way it was incredibly dumb and unprofessional of Palhares to just stop in the middle of the fight. Even if he was cheated, you can't just stop. I know its unfair but you have to at least be in a safe position before you do that. That was so stupid, almost "Hello Japan" worthy.

Nate was caught roiding once. I certainly don't agree with it and its dirty. But what I love is that the people here who are giving him shit, also happen to be fans of JOSH BARNETT, Mark Coleman, Vitor Belfort, Wandy, Brock Lesnar and countless other drug cheats.

you forgot to mention Michael Bisping is a cunt. Frank Shamrock should be sainted. Oh, and Judo is a religion not a sport.

Being a drugs cheat is bad, being a drugs cheat and then cheating in numerous other ways is something else.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm

hey Anfield have you seen the movie Throwdown?

cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm