THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White.

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White. Empty Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White.

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:17 pm

"To this day I've still never heard nothing from Dana. With all the talk Dana gives and the attitude of being a big man that he is, he could have at least came to my face and said 'Paul, I don't respect what you did, I think you're an (expletive) or a jerk or whatever, you're not going to fight here again.'

"But still to this day, I've had no phone call, no e-mail, no nothing, so that just goes to show the treatment I received having fought (Martin) Kampmann at late notice, and fought co-main event on my second fight in the UFC, and done a bunch of media work for them in the U.K. There's some things I don't agree with, but I'm happy to move on."

"The UFC is the UFC. It's like a secret society type club, there's a lot of favoritism going on and all kinds of (expletive)."
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White. Empty Re: Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White.

Post  the_king Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

give hardy a few wins in the near future and maybe he will be in a position to turn dana down on the phone when he calls.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White. Empty Re: Paul Daley talks UFC and Dana White.

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 pm

the_king wrote:give hardy a few wins in the near future and maybe he will be in a position to turn dana down on the phone when he calls.

Do you mean Daley?
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm

lol yeah sorry got confused i swear its the beer lol
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Maybe if Daley beat someone of note he would be worth taking seriously. Until then he'll remain a fighter with amazing hands and one of the worst ground games in the sport.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

does anyone have a live link to sharkfights 13????

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:56 pm