THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+4
elmatadorafa
ChelseaQuinsfan
poz
payneNglory1
8 posters

TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler Empty TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm

So Yeager has no heart then eh,just a flashy striker that likes to give it out but can't take it.

What is it with some of these TUF fighters,I think I have seen more quitting on that show than I have ever before in any form of MMA(shit i've seen guys on Bully beatdown with more heart Very Happy )

Have to admit,I wasn't expecting that from Yeager,he seems like a bit of a twat on the show but i never had him pegged as a quitter,but that what happens when we judge a guy after only seeing him in probably 2 mins of action before that.

So the semi's are

Brad Tavares vs. Court McGee
    Kris McCray vs. Josh Bryant

Also not a bad team to replace Tito,Rich,Forrest,Maynard and Tyson Griffin,though I do feel abit sorry for Tito and his team who obviously most of them bonded with Tito,it's a bit bad not being able to finish the show with his team since there is only a week or so left,even though i can't stand the prick,especially since they are bringing in another fighter to help train them,that has just needed surgery himself in forrest.

But i suppose they needed to use this already paid air time to sell the Chuck - Franklin fight and whats the point wasting valuable air time on a fighter that can't fight.

TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler 23oec4_medium
    TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler 10eow3d
    TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler Flev05

Also whats going on with the prediction league.

Last edited by payneNglory1 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler Empty Re: TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler

Post  poz Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm

What happened with Yeager, Payne? I've missed the last couple of episodes and don't think I'll have time to catch up?
    Cheers.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

The fight was going to go into a 3rd rd but Yeager wouldn't get off his stool.

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/full-episodes/tuf-11/the-aftermath-shocked-and-awed
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 pm

He quit like a pussy in his fight like Dave Faulkner. After two rounds the fight was declared 1-1 so ofcoarse they had the bonus round. Personally I had Bryant winning two rounds to none anyway, I know Yager controlled the standup but Bryant dropped him twice, that round was his. Bryant won the second round and Yager quit. He went to the hospital and had nothing wrong with him.

I think the final will be Tavares vs Bryant with the latter ending up winning the show.
    elmatadorafa
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  elmatadorafa Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm

The best thing about this season is that every episode i play "spot jake shields" with my mates and i always win. Smile
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 am

I think Tavares will win the tournament. He's the most promising fighter IMO.
    elmatadorafa
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  elmatadorafa Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:42 am

My money is on Bryant.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Uscola vs. Yager at TUF 11 Finale

TUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler Kyacey-UscolaTUF 11 spoiler and finale spoiler Jamie

As the show nears the end, we can look back at virtually every episode so far, and what do they all have in common? A war of words between Kyacey Uscola (18-15 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Jaime Yager (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC). Well it seems the Spike producers and matchmaker, Joe Silva, would like to see this fight finally happen in side the UFC Octagon.

The fight is currently scheulded for the unaired prelims of the Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale Card.

Bit surprised both of these are getting another chance with the UFC,I'm abit surprised in Yager getting another chance after quitting,Dana usually doesn't have time for fighters that quit,but to be fair,he's still a novice at the sport and he does bring some fresh exciting skills to the cage,he's just got to find himself a good camp who can teach and channel his talents in the right way and he has deffinitely got to do some soul searching to do,to find out if he is cut out to be a fighter.

Uscola should never get another shot at getting in the UFC,he's crap and i can't see him improving enough to become a UFC standard fighter,this fight for me is all about giving Yager another chance and the only reason Uscola has been chosen is because he spoke shit to Yager in the house,there are plenty of more deserving fighters in that house that deserve another shot infront of Uscola,but that is the shitty bit about this sport sometimes,it's usually the guys with the big mouths and big personalities that get the shots over the more reserved better fighters because they are easier fights to sell.
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  poz Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

I would agree regarding Uscola, he is shit, but this has grudge match written all over it and it will get watched!
    The link Chelsea provided I couldn't watch in UK, so didn't see Yaeger quit, but I would expect him to cream Uscola on their previous performances. Wasn't it Uscola who thought he could fight a pack of dogs? Hmmm, sharp tool that lad!
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  poz Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:03 pm

ppozma wrote:I would agree regarding Uscola, he is shit, but this has grudge match written all over it and it will get watched!
    The link Chelsea provided I couldn't watch in UK, so didn't see Yaeger quit, but I would expect him to cream Uscola on their previous performances. Wasn't it Uscola who thought he could fight a pack of dogs? Hmmm, sharp tool that lad!

My mistake, sorry Payne
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm

This is the site I've been using...

http://mmavideolinks.to/tv-shows/362-tuf-season-11-episodes.html

Chesty put up the link to the main site a while ago. I'd definately recommend it if your looking for any MMA related programmes.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm

I really dont understand why they made Tito leave with only 6 days left on the show.
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Who was the idiot screaming Whoooooo!!! everytime Yager threw a punch or kick. It was really beginning to get on my tits!! Mad
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Laughing I know that was annoying as hell. Tito himself is really anyoing when he coaches, the only advice he seems to have for his fighters is "UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,UP,"

WTF? Most annoying coach since Matt Serra.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 pm

So it's McGee vs McCray in the final then.

Overall I can't help feeling let down by this final,I mean both fighters lost and came back,and I don't feel like they were the best fighters in the house.

I'm backing Court in this one,McCray to me still looks way to raw.

Tavares would of beat McCray IMO

It seems like the early reports of Yager vs Uscola are not true as every finale line up I found has Yager fighting Rich Attonito now

anyway this is the line up for the TUF Finale

PRELIMINARY CARD

Travis Browne vs. James McSweeney
    Chris Camozzi vs. James Hammortree
    Josh Bryant vs. Kyle Noke
    Seth Baczynski vs. Brad Tavares
    John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst

MAIN CARD

Rich Attonito vs. Jamie Yager(can't believe after quiting,he makes the main card over some of the others)
    Spencer Fisher vs. Dennis Siver
    Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson
    Court McGee vs. Kris McCray (TUF 11 Middleweight Finals)
    Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 am

I still think Rich Antonnio was the best fighter on the show. Its a shame he got injured. I think he will school Yaeger.

cheers
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am

Yeah i think Rich would have won it if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Disgraceful that Yager is on the main card, and daft that they didn't give him to Uscola or Hammertree.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 am

Ye I was expecting Tavares vs Bryant in the final, I'm quite suprised. I do think McRay benefitted from having Franklin, Griffin, Maynard and Griffin all there to help him.

I agree that Rich would have won it, although to be fair it was only Kacey Uscolca he was beating!

Stupid matchmaking though to have Yager against Rich, they really should have had Kacey, Mckinney or Hamertree. I would have prefered Uscolsa because they have had a rivalry for a while now.I think they know Uscolsa is shit and would probably lose to Yager so they put in someone who could kick his ass.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Maybe they just wanted to see Yager get a beating and other than Tavares who's his friend and Bryant who already beat him Rich is the other gaurantee of kicking his ass.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 am