THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
Moose Stuff For Money...
rudeboyben84
Paolo_73
7 posters

Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it?

Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it? Empty Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it?

Post  Paolo_73 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:01 pm

So the great Chuck Liddell is going on one of the biggest prime time shows in the USA to strut his stuff on the dance floor.... now anyone familiar with Chuck's stance in the cage knows that he moves with all the grace of a constipated man wearing a full body brace, so I can only imagine he'll be woeful from day one. But will you be watching?

I guess the real question is are you interested in what MMA stars get up to away from the action, or are you only interested in the fights? I guess I'll check in on how he's doing in a few weeks, and I might watch Rampage in the A-Team movie, but most of these guys should probably stick to what they do best........

I wonder if he'll automatically go for the sprawl the first time he locks up with his dance partner?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it? Empty Re: Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it?

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Ill be giving it a miss mate! No interest in dancing with the stars... Calzaghe is on the UK version but im sure he will be more suited to prancing around than Liddell!! Laughing
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it? Empty Re: Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it?

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Nope.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Im only going to watch Chuck, if he gets eliminated like he will, Il stop watching it. For me, it seems like a bunch of horseshit but since Chuck is on it il give it a go. I heard Liddell is going to be on the Simpsons as well, that il definitey check out! Good way for Chuck to get some cash and publicity on his time off, I hope he has something left.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:25 pm

after seeing the following picture....yes.

Chuck on Dancing with the Stars - You following it? Liddellatrebunskaya
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

I would suggest a UFC dancing spin off, but I would probably be arrested for crimes against humanity.

Fedor/Lesnar dance off anyone??? Wink
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Seriously Anderson should be on it if anyone is!! Did anyone see that UFC all access special of Anderson back in Brazil.. was funny. Chuck will look like Tank Abbott trying to dance after 15 pints, he hasnt quite got Andersons foot movement!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Anyone following Chuck?? He seems to be doing pretty well.
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Not following it, but this is brilliant. Pure attitude
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I caught an episode last night and it was hilarious. Chuck was in a black shirt and trousers and I don't know whether it's real or not but he has a new tattoo on the right hand side of his head and looks mean as f*ck sitting next to the likes of Donny Osmond.....

His dancing was surprisingly good though and the public seem to like him, he's doing his best to pretend to be interested in hanging out with the other competitors but it's obvious he's just a totally different character to the others. Good luck to him though, I think it's ballsy that he put himself up for it and I've always been a fan of whatever he does whether it's fighting, falling asleep in interviews or prancing about in a leotard.

It's being shown on a sky channel called 'Watch' by the way if anyone else wants to tune in. It was on last night so I guess it's every Monday?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm