THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

Jake Shields on TUF. Confirmed.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Jake Shields on TUF. Confirmed. Empty Jake Shields on TUF. Confirmed.

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:34 am

I'm on Jake Shields' mailing list off his website and i got this email this morning:

1-20-10

To All Fight Club Members,

You are absolutely the first to receive this official news!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be Chuck Liddell's Assistant Coach on the upcoming season of the Ultimate Fighter on Spike TV. Chuck asked me a couple weeks ago and I'm always willing to help him out. Chuck was the one who originally got me into MMA in the first place. I owe him a lot but besides that I'm excited to be part of TUF and hopefully I'm able to help Chucks team get the finals. I'm leaving San Francisco tomorrow morning and I'm headed to Vegas for 6 weeks to shoot the show as well as train just in case Strikeforce finalizes my next fight. Thanks again for all the support to everyone.

-Jake Shields
    www.jakeshields.com

------------------------------------------------------

So confirms the TUF rumours. Also tells us that the Hendo fight hasn't been finalized. And that Chuck Liddell got Shields into MMA to begin.

Thought it was worth posting.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Jake Shields on TUF. Confirmed. Empty Re: Jake Shields on TUF. Confirmed.

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks for sharing Anfield.

Thought you didn't like Shields but personally im a big fan of his. Whoever ends up on LIddel's team has very solid training partners. Didn't know Liddell brought Shields in to MMA either, I didn't even know they were friends.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Not a big fan of his style but he seems like a nice guy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:05 am