THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+7
manschesthair_utd
ChelseaQuinsfan
Toquinho
George_Louis_Costanza@who
Hank Scorpio
rudeboyben84
Raiden
11 posters

Thiago Silva

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Thiago Silva - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiago Silva

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I think you're forgetting someone!

Thiago Silva - Page 2 Mark-coleman
    Additional Generic
    Additional Generic
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Additional Generic Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm really looking forward to seeing little NOG fight as I have heard lots about him but haven't seen him fight.

Well I did once but I thought it was big NOG until he fought in the next fight.

Good to hear Randy is dropping down as I don't think he has any business being in there with some of the monsters at Heavyweight. I'm not a fan of Randy but I admire that way he will fight absolutely anyone.

LHW is ridiculously stacked at the minute and there are so many good fights for him. Would like to see Randy fight a few of the up and comers to find out if they are the real deal.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:36 pm

HAHAHA that pic of Coleman is so funny!!! Laughing Good post Chesty! Aye I am forgetting about Coleman as much as I want him to win Tito is a monstorous Lhw I think Coleman being so 1 dimentional and Tito being another Wrestler as well as Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Younger, Fitter And now that he has added Roach as a Boxing coach is going to be too much for the Hammer... id love to see Coleman win but its hard to imagine happening...

Additional Generic just look on the 1st page of this topic and Ive put links to a few of Lil Nogs fights... He is going to be hard to beat in UFC, He gave Prime Shogun a near 50/50 fight! At his best Lil Nog is unstoppable, Won medals in Boxing, only man to floor shogun and tapped Hendo.. best UFC signing for a long time.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Not too sure about Thiago, would like to see him against Rampage or Rashad, just to see where he really does measure in the division.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:43 am

He's a top 10 LHW for me. And i actually think he could make 185. He'd be a monster at 185.

I want to see him fight Cane next.

I think Forrest-Jardine 2 will also be a fight that we'll see before the year is out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am