THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Daley now a top contender...

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Daley now a top contender... Empty Daley now a top contender...

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17408/white-says-fitch-or-koscheck-likely-next-for-daley-semtex-wants-alves.mma

I dont see why Kos and Fitch are considered the top contenders and Alves only gets a mention! Alves is surely above Kos for a Shot!!

I think Fitch is the worst option he doesnt excite me but Alves vs Daley would settle who is the best striker in the devision, in terms of an exciting fight it would rival Diaz vs Whitemare!! I hope Joe Silva sets this one up, could be fight of the year 2010... Alves to win.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Daley now a top contender... Empty Re: Daley now a top contender...

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Alves hasn't had a bounce back fight since getting dominated by GSP. Fitch has had three victories, albiet it boring victories over Gono (Legend and just beat Mach), Thiago (top 10 WW) and Pierce (Just beat Larson). He dominated Gono and won easily, him vs Thiago was a nice chess match on the floor and he was unimpressive against Pierce.

Kos was looking good after getting defeated by Alves but he screwed up against Thiago. Still he KOed Trigg quickly and looked impressive against Rumble. I think Alves, Fitch and Kos would all easily beat Semtex and possibly Rumble as well.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am

They were talking to Daley about a potential fight with Rumble on Inside MMA, he was keen on the fight.

They've also labelled JDS "Pride Killer" after he took out another "Pride Man"...
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 am

yeah i think a fight between him and rumble will be made is alves still fighting fitch? rumble will need to resort back to his wrestling in this daley just has too much power and speed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 pm