THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!!

pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!! Empty Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!!

Post  pinsman Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Just watched this video, its ten mins long and has prob most of his career in it, you may have already seen it but I've put it up anyhow. He's just.... fucking amazing!!!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!! Empty Re: Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!!

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Great video mate seen it before but its nice to have such an extensive HL. I like the HL ivdeo that starts with naming greats in each sport, something like Babe Ruth, Tiger Woods, Muhammed Ali, Fedor Emekianenko... Its on youtube somewhere ill try and find it. For me he diserves mentioned in the same breath with the greats of any sport.... I dont think he will get the recognition he diserves till he retires. Sometimes fighers dont.
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!! Empty Re: Fedor Fans Possibly the best youtube vid out there!!!!

Post  hendos_right_hook Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Simply the greatest.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 am

We all talk about him as the greatest of all time. But you actually forget how good the guys is. I went back and watching both fights against Nog after watching that video and they are, for me, two of the most incredible performances of all time.

And his armbar against Coleman is the first fight is the best i've ever seen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:23 pm