THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor Empty Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 am

Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor Empty Re: Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor

Post  Bulldog67 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 am

and where were you on that clip Anfield Very Happy
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor Empty Re: Everyone elses opinions on Fedor vs Dana's opinion on Fedor

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I have stopped taking Dana opinion seriously on fighters not in UFC a long time ago, i suggest you all do the same.

For sure he doesnt truly believe all the crap he says, but he is smart business man and he knows alot of people listen and believe what he says...

If i was in his place i would be doing the same if it meant more people believing the hype of the product im trying to sell.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:I have stopped taking Dana opinion seriously on fighters not in UFC a long time ago, i suggest you all do the same.

For sure he doesnt truly believe all the crap he says, but he is smart business man and he knows alot of people listen and believe what he says...

If i was in his place i would be doing the same if it meant more people believing the hype of the product im trying to sell.

Dana's not a business man. The Fertittas are business men. Dana is a mouthpiece and a public figure. He's a failed boxing promoter who was in the right place at the right time. He's had one good idea in his life(The Ultimate Fighter) and even that he ripped off. He's been living off that show for years, without he'd be jobless.
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm

come on dood, that really is oversimplyfying (is that a word) his role in the ufc, u make it sound like any two bit dolly bird could have had the same effect for the ufc as dana has
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 pm

He's a promoter. He's Don King. He's a front for a much bigger machine behind him. The Fertittas make the final decision on everything big and important and don't doubt that for a second. You think Lorenzo Fertitta decided to go full time with Zuffa because he wanted to give Dana more power? No, he's making it so that Dana is expendable. Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta run the whole show. Dana just makes suggestions and runs his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 am