THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight..

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight.. Empty Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight..

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Just though id put both things in the same article... because I suppose neither is big news, Heres Seth "Kimbo killer" Petruzelli beating some low level Light heavy called Chris Baten, Recently in an Interview he said that UFC hinted to him that if Kimbo was to join the UFC after TUF 10 they would want him for a rematch with Kimbo (Oblviously Kimbo would need a win to avenge the loss against a relativley poor opponent like Seth who couldnt make it through TUF himself)

http://mmalinker.com/viewer/20102/i/Seth_Petruzelli_vs_Chris_Baten.html

Also Antonio "Big Foot" Silva is going to be fighting 6"5 285lbs Superheavy fighter Ron Sparks (5-0) and he held a title in a small organisation. He stopped 4 by KO in the 1st round... and very quickly. Heres a video of him,

Well that gives you an Idea of what he is up against. Big foot clearly wont be fased by the size of any heavy being a legit Giant!! Id expect him to take the win but always Risky Business to fight an undefeated heavy that size with such KO power. I really hope Big Foot wins, Ive always really liked him he comes across as a real Humble likeable guy and after seeing a guy his sive deliver a flying knee I always watch him fight!!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight.. Empty A few Big Foot fights if you dont know him well...

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:48 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight.. Empty Re: Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight..

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 am

Hmm Im not sure what the craic is... the Videos from dailymotion seem not to go on when I do insert a link...

Anyway Fedor aside the two heavys I most want to come to the UFC or even strikeforce are Aleks and Big Foot. Id love to see either of them sort their problems... Big foots ban is surely nearly over? I dont know the craic with Aleks but Im sure Big Foot can clear his name and fight in the US again. Strikeforce seems the likely choice... Him vs Overeem or Rogers would be unbelievable fights. Or him in the UFC would be great, the likes of Dos Santos, Gonzaga, Kongo etc.. would make for a great 1st fight for him.

Sponsored content

Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight.. Empty Re: Big Foots opponent and Seth's last fight..

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:41 pm