THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV 9 Fighters

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV  9 Fighters Empty Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV 9 Fighters

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 pm

What match ups would you like to see next for the guys off the UFC on Fuel TV 9 card?

Mousasi - Gustaffson still needs to happen,but with gustaffson ready and Mousassi talking about knee surgery,it could be a while before that happens.
    Give Gustaffson Bader.

Pearson - Gomi

Mitrione - Duffee

Pickett - McDonald

Easton - TJ Dillashaw

Brandao - Nam Phan

Akira - Damm

Madadi - Trinaldo

Coner McGregor - I don't think the UFC will step him up to far to quickly,but I think a guy like Carvalho would be a good next fight for him.

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV  9 Fighters Empty Re: Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV 9 Fighters

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Mousasi needs knee surgery, though I still think Gus and him need to fight. All the other top 205ers are tied up but maby.

Bader and Forrest dont have opponents so there are still good fights for Gus if he doesnt want to wait for Mousasi. Id like to see Gus fight Bader because he lost to a wrestler in UFC in Davis already and id like to see Wrestling defence before he gets a title shot.

Meathead is suspended for talking trash aboput that disgusting peice of shit tranny fighing in Womens MMA. I want him to fight Struve.

Pickett/McDonald makes a lot of sense, I think a lot of fighters above him he has already fought and lost to but he is near that title shot.

Conor McGregor is on the Boston card whenever that is! I cant wait to see him again, that was some slick boxing, really impressed with him and so glad to see an Irishman... A proper one Wink in the UFC. I want to see him fight Siver down the line... Is Diego Nunes cut or did I imagine that? If he is then id go for Manny Gamburian as a former title challenger it be good to see if he could keep a powerfull grappler off him.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV  9 Fighters Empty Re: Match maker of UFC on Fuel TV 9 Fighters

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:53 pm

If Mousasi is out for a while Id like to see him fight one of the winner of Shogun/Nog, both have great styles to make a cracking stand up war with him.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:24 pm

I like most those fights but personally I'd give McDonald a more easier fight maybe someone like Brian Caraway. I think Gus Machida is surely what they'll do next this fight logically makes perfect sense. I'd like to see Pickett vs Mizugaki both are pretty well ranked and are coming off wins.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Maby Wand and Mousasi will fight after his April Fools prank?
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Yep that would work as much as I love Wand he deserves a good old hiding for that stunt he pulled last week.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Nunes got cut after the Nick Lentz loss,Lentz dominated him but still a harsh cut IMO.

McGregor vs Leonard Garcia,would be a fun fight.

I want to see McDonald vs Pickett as it would be a great fight,but if not,what about pickett taking on the winner of faber and Jorgenson and McDonald vs Bowles after Bowles beats Roop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm