THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+9
Cowboys From Hell
2brutal
Mryzyz
efils_god
The_Axe_Emperor
superman_punch
redmeanie77
Anfields5thKing
Sheldan
13 posters

CSAC upholds UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen's indefinite suspension.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

CSAC upholds UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen's indefinite suspension. - Page 2 Empty Re: CSAC upholds UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen's indefinite suspension.

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

I'd rather see Mayhem because he's better box office. His antics on TUF would make it worth watching. Plus he's already signed to the UFC.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

CSAC upholds UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen's indefinite suspension. - Page 2 Empty Re: CSAC upholds UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen's indefinite suspension.

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon May 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:I'd rather see Mayhem because he's better box office. His antics on TUF would make it worth watching. Plus he's already signed to the UFC.

Good point being signed to the UFC he makes a lot more sence, he would be the best fighter for TV because he is a real character and likely to get under Bispings skin...

I wouldnt mind seeing it.

If Sonnen is out, I wonder if Wanderlei is an option if he beats Leben. Bisping seems to be getting fast tracked to a title shot and if anyone diserves fast tracked its Wanderlei...

There already is bad blood and Bisping mouthed off after Wandy was out of ear shot. I reckon that rematch would work for TUF too.
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Tue May 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Kizer is a cunt I think that is pretty obvious I have a ton of sympathy for like him I have not tey grown any pubic hairs I've tried Miracle Grow that hasn't worked so HGH it is.

As Anfield has said I think he could end up in Strikeforce.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 am