THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night?

superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night? Empty Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night?

Post  superman_punch Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Due to the fact that the ppv over ran it cut off and unless you have the ultimate fighter recording after my UFC ended at the end if the third of the main event. I was fucking gutted but I suppose I didn't miss much in one of the least enthralling title fights ever.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night? Empty Re: Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night?

Post  2brutal Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Yep mate but luckily I tapped tuf as well, what a card last fight aside was amazing some unbelievable fights
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night? Empty Re: Did anyone else's sky plus cut off last night?

Post  Mryzyz Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Whenever recording a sporting event, you always record the programme after it. If you don't you're an idiot.

That's why I have loads of the Andrew Marr show recorded from F1.

Florian-Gomi overran too. As did the 2009 Malaysian Grand Prix and Brazillian qualifying.

I didn't miss them though, because I think ahead.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Me too, didnt get to watch round 4 or 5 of main event. Heard it was a bore anyway.... Which is a shame because it was an unbelievable event before that. I watched all the prelims on facebook. Some great knockouts and subs there.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

Me too, didnt get to watch round 4 or 5 of main event. Heard it was a bore anyway.... Which is a shame because it was an unbelievable event before that. I watched all the prelims on facebook. Some great knockouts and subs there.

yeah it was pretty much more of the same, Jake had more success in the striking and busted GSP up a bit.

50-45, 48-47, 48-47 for GSP

i made this mistake before with Gomi/Florian and the next few events i made sure to record the following programme, but forgot this time lol rabbit
    superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  superman_punch Sun May 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Mryzyz wrote:Whenever recording a sporting event, you always record the programme after it. If you don't you're an idiot.

That's why I have loads of the Andrew Marr show recorded from F1.

Florian-Gomi overran too. As did the 2009 Malaysian Grand Prix and Brazillian qualifying.

I didn't miss them though, because I think ahead.

Jesus Christ Mryzyz it must be ace to be you. Your so cool
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Sun May 01, 2011 8:46 pm

What about my so cool?
    superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  superman_punch Sun May 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Your use of the English language

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 am