THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
rudeboyben84
Cowboys From Hell
6 posters

Henderson vs Feijao on Primetime

Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Henderson vs Feijao on Primetime Empty Henderson vs Feijao on Primetime

Post  Cowboys From Hell Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Just got an email from Primetime confirming that they are carrying the March 5 card (£9.99).

That's It.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Henderson vs Feijao on Primetime Empty Re: Henderson vs Feijao on Primetime

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Balls to that I paid the 25 for the 4 events cause its £6.25 each but Im not forking out a 10er for a card with about 2 fights im interested in! Laughing

Glad its on primetime because the videos are everywhere the next day in good quality and its easy to find a good stream....

Very little talk about this fight...

Who are you all backing?

Im hoping and praying Hendo wins even though I really like Feijao. There will probabally be some size difference come fight night and they both really pack a punch, Feijao has really been working his boxing apparently, cant wait to see this one. cheers
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Henderson needs to win because i've been staking his claim for him to be in the top 8 light heavyweights, and i'll look stupid if he loses. I thought Henderson would take this easy but I re-watched the Lawall-Feijao fight the other day and I think it will be harder for him than I thought. The winner of this I think should face the winner of Mousasi V Kyle (I think that Mousasi will win) or if all our wishes come true maybe even Fedor, although I highly doubt it.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah I'm pretty miffed at this too after paying the £25 for the GP yet again I can understand why though but I was hoping for £5.95 like the Moosin card I'm terrible for torrents and videos next day one way or another I know i will end up spoiling the results.

I tell you what I think this fight is a hard fight to call I'm slightly leaning towards Feijao.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Im hoping for Hendo, Masvidal, Manhoef and Coenen - but out of those I only think Coenen will win

probably'll change my mind a good few times from here to there on predictions tho lol. I think it's a fair price for a ppv. If I had friends ( Sad ) who watched MMA then Id probably just split these ppvs with people, but I dont ( Sad )
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 pm

LZopiloteMojado wrote:Im hoping for Hendo, Masvidal, Manhoef and Coenen - but out of those I only think Coenen will win

probably'll change my mind a good few times from here to there on predictions tho lol. I think it's a fair price for a ppv. If I had friends ( Sad ) who watched MMA then Id probably just split these ppvs with people, but I dont ( Sad )

I'm in the same boat, sometimes I love the fact that out of all my mates i'm the only one who really watches MMA because I like to have something that isn't totally mainstream and I watch on my own. But when it comes to MMA on PPV then a few quid each and a few beers would make for a good night. Ahh well looks like i'll be streaming it online.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 pm

primetime look like they are showing most strikeforce events.
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

The thing with Primetime is; the service is so terrible it is much, much less hassle to find a stream or torrent. And the picture quality with a torrent is so much crisper than primetimes broadcast, it's ridiculous one is free, easy to use and watchable whenever you want and the other costs £10, requires a convoluted set up procedure and is only viewable at innapropriate times.

Even if you're a millionaire, you'd be a muppet to pay for it.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Mryzyz wrote:The thing with Primetime is; the service is so terrible it is much, much less hassle to find a stream or torrent. And the picture quality with a torrent is so much crisper than primetimes broadcast, it's ridiculous one is free, easy to use and watchable whenever you want and the other costs £10, requires a convoluted set up procedure and is only viewable at innapropriate times.

Even if you're a millionaire, you'd be a muppet to pay for it.

I agree, Primetime is a joke. When it first became a channel to show the Super Six Super Middleweight Boxing, I remember after I paid for it my mate rung me to tell me that they couldn't handle all the orders coming in and just been it available to everyone even if you hadn't ordered it. I'd much rather just find a stream online then fork out a tenner, especially for a card like this where there is only the one match i'm interested in watching.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Cowboys From Hell Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

To be honest I have not had any problems with Primetime yet but I know plenty have I have ordered The Moosin, Powerhouse, Firstnight of Super 6 and Impact FC hassle free, Streams are great but quality varies but If the option is there to buy I'll probably buy it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:57 am