THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+6
George_Louis_Costanza@who
redmeanie77
manschesthair_utd
Moose Stuff For Money...
ChelseaQuinsfan
rudeboyben84
10 posters

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results Empty Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 am

265 lbs.: Tim Sylvia vs. Abe Wagner def. Tim Sylvia via TKO in round 1
    Fight Recap:. 32 seconds is all it took for Wagner to blitz Sylvia and put him away. Big Tim came out quick and pushing forward but it was Abe that landed the big right hand. Shortly after, Sylvia was backing up and Wagner just kept pushing forward until he had Timmy against the fence. Once he had him there, he landed a left, right and another left and down goes the big man.

170 lbs.: Rudy Bears vs. Jason High def. Rudy Bears via submission (guillotine) in round 1
    Fight Recap:. It was quick and it was quiet. High came out and took Bears down within seconds and started landing shots. Bears tried to turn up out of it and ended up in a guillotine and he was out within a matter of seconds. Don't think I've seen someone go out that fast. Impressive win from High.

155 lbs.: Aaron Derrow def. Rich Clementi via submission (triangle) in round 3
    Fight Recap:. Throughout the course of the fight, it looked like it was only a matter of time before Clementi caught a submission on what appeared to be a clearly over-matched opponent. "No Love" was showing off in the first round and then absolutely dominated the second frame. He was well on his way to a decision win deep into the third when Derrow threw up his legs and caught a triangle choke that put Clementi out cold. Big comeback and a great win for Derrow.

185 lbs.: Drew McFedries def. Gary Tapusoa via TKO in round 3
    Fight Recap:. Tapusoa was game to start the fight, pushing forward with shots in the first round and not letting McFedries bully him around the cage. Unfortunately, his offense consisted of an overhand right and... well... another overhand right. By the third round, that punch had nothing in it and McFedries played target practice until a big uppercut led to a mercy stoppage from the referee.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results Empty Re: Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 am

Haha thats Brilliant he shows up at 311lbs and gets done in by a TUF reject. Nice one Tim, thats your career down the shitter. Sad thing is that Tim could have hung with a lot of current UFC fighers
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results Empty Re: Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 am

Fuck you Timmeh, I was stupid enough to waste a Trump on him. That's his career finished, he can forget about the UFC or SF now and he should probably just retire. The funny thing is this is the SECOND time he has given no respect to his opponent and turned up looking like complete shit.

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 pm

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 pm

wow that was a really bad stoppage, especially when you consider the excellent ability to recover that Tim normally has.

...oh well, where Tim goes from here is realy up to him, he can:

a) retire.
    b) keep on doing what he is doing, turning up way out of shape and getting beat by nobodies.
    c) get back in shape, where i feel he could still be a very good heavyweight.

just depends if he has the motivation.

edit: also, its not as if he has a natural talent to fall back on, he NEEDS to be in some kind of shape to succeed, people have always said he had no real natural talent, and got successful due to his hard working in the MFS gym.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm

What a shit start for the league. Only reason i trumped Timmeh was because i thought it would be a handy way to get the belt for the "others" category.

I wake today to see Timmeh lost and there is no belt Mad

TUF dropouts FTW Exclamation
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH I don't which is more heart breaking being dumped by Jenny Bradley in Year 6 or Timmeh losing to a TUF a fucking reject TUF reject who lost to McShhitty. Sad

I had a horrible feeling Timmeh would get stopped after seeing him at the weigh ins.

This song can only desribe how I feel.

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

If Timmeh shows up like that for the Rizzo fight, he is going down fast.

Stoppage may have been a bit fast, but no way do i think Syliva was going to recover with the shape he was in. Although Wagner should have been allowed to throw half a dozen more punches to get proper stoppage. Doesnt make a difference though.

Wagner is the guy who got busted wide open by Madsen in the very first fight, and got locked in the toilet by Mcsweeney and started panicking right??

The TUF 10 guys are doing pretty well i think, Nelsen, Schaub, Madsen and Meathead. There not as bad as people said they were.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

That was awful from Timmeh,he's going to have to get in shape quickly and put a serious beatdown on Rizzo if there is any slim chances left,for one of the bigger Orgs to bring him back now.

I do think the ref fucked up a little with the stoppage though,but still that's no excuse,for coming into a fight in that kind of shape and getting out punched and dropped by a guy on Abe's level.

Knew i should of took my Trump off the big fat bloater
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Excellent start to this years league for me...think I called every fight completely wrong. Hope I have better luck this evening.

Agree on the early stoppage though. Dodgy.
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

RIP Timmeh!!!

Its been nice knowing you, you big fat lazy wanker!!!!!
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

I wouldn't worry about it I think everyone did awful last night!!!!
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Wagner is the guy who got busted wide open by Madsen in the very first fight, and got locked in the toilet by Mcsweeney and started panicking right??

No I think that was Jensen who got locked in the bathroom. Can't remember seeing Wagner apart from the first episode.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm

what a tit end of the road for silvia
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Timmeh obviosuly believed the hype about getting back into the UFC.
    311lbs is embarassing!!!!!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results 4

Spoiler Titan fighting championship 16 results 3
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 pm