THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
Ginginho
Moose Stuff For Money...
manschesthair_utd
KalDog
Anfields5thKing
Paolo_73
rudeboyben84
redmeanie77
Shanemc
wilksdaman
14 posters

What weight division are you in?

Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

What weight division are you in? - Page 2 Empty Re: What weight division are you in?

Post  Paolo_73 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:19 am

Let's not turn this into the 606 slanging board lads.... just call each other a c*nt one last time and then ignore each other like real men No
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

What weight division are you in? - Page 2 Empty Re: What weight division are you in?

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 am

Paolo, come on!!
    Doesn't the fact he is a compulsive liar not insult you?
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 am

I've got to be honest mate my philosophy is that I don't know the guy, so I don't really care whether he really is Thiago's best mucker or he's some scrote just doing his A-levels...... I'm interested when he presents a cohesive opinion on a fighter or an upcoming card, but everything else I tend to ignore.

I'm not taking sides at all, I'm just as interested in what you've got to say about MMA, I just don't want this forum going to the 'you're a tw@t, no you're a tw@t, and Fedor fears Lesnar and your mum' route that 606 went down. We're all above it.............
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 am

You're far too diplomatic paolo..... Don't think I am above it bro (only joking)
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm

UFC 110: Kaldog vs. Anfields5thKing

Check your local listings...
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:31 pm

KalDog wrote:Paolo, come on!!

I'm a compulsive liar? Because you've decided that since the most famous person you've ever met is the milkman that no1 else is allowed meet anyone??

I think you should fuck off back to 606 you little cunt.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Me by gogo, early in the first
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm around 240 no but i have an excuse i blew my ACL (again) a few months after jumping over a fucking 3ft wall ! not fighting on the streets, at the back of KFC or in ultra cool club no fucking 3 ft wall got me.

When i was younger i could make LHW while Boxing (175) i wasn't any good BTW i just trained if i wanted to compete in MMA i would shoot for 205 but that is never going to happen.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Profanity billy "anfield" bullshit
    by the way, my milkman is famous, you should know, he's ur da
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Paolo_73 wrote:Let's not turn this into the 606 slanging board lads.... just call each other a c*nt one last time and then ignore each other like real men No

Comment of the day !
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 pm

KalDog wrote:
    Paolo, come on!!

I'm a compulsive liar? Because you've decided that since the most famous person you've ever met is the milkman that no1 else is allowed meet anyone??

I think you should fuck off back to 606 you little cunt.

Yo billy, what you "think" has no significance.
    My points proved and that is that your easily wound big lad.... It's only a forum Embarassed
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Your point is proved?? The only valid point is that you should fuck off back to where you came you little abortion.

Oh, and you by Gogo?? You think you'd have any chance in a grappling match with me? I'd snap your arms before you could lay a hand on me.
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:26 pm

this place is too rough for me im outta here!
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Guys! The Great One would want us to all get along.

Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 am

At the moment, I weigh in at 184lbs and stand at 5' 10", although, just about to start training again. Reckon I could probably get down to 170lb, just gets a little bit harder each year.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:Your point is proved?? The only valid point is that you should fuck off back to where you came you little abortion.

Oh, and you by Gogo?? You think you'd have any chance in a grappling match with me? I'd snap your arms before you could lay a hand on me.

Ok, ok, ok..... I must be one talented abortion, I can post on a forum lol
    billy bullshit, kaldog via flying knee. Now, tell us about all the events you've been to and all the fighters you know, and how golden glory isn't muay Thai gym (wink wink, nudge nudge) cough cough bullshit thick fuck cough cough
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 am

And another thing billy, Liverpool is the biggest estate in the UK, and you're football teams are shite, away now and smoke some crack and steal a car, in between cutting and putting on upto 4 stone lol
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 am

I doubt you've ever been to Liverpool. In fact, i know you haven't.

Look kid, it's not my fault you can't afford to go to events or that you're not good enough to go and train at top gyms with top fighters. Your jealously is hilarious though.

It's also not my fault that you think Golden Glory is a Muay Thai gym.

But you continue to claim you could beat me by gogoplata's and flying knees and all the other fancy things you've seen on tv. You're a jealous little boy and nothing more. You don't have the talent or the experience to compete with me. I've seen jumped up little cunts like you for years. Not a slap on any of them. And the funniest thing is, you're a fanboy cliche. Claiming to fight in BJJ and Muay Thai. Did Joe Rogan tell you they were the most effect styles?? I've been training in Martial Arts since before your ma made the biggest mistake of her life.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am

So I'm a kid? And you've been traing..... Yadda yadda yadda.

Dude, you are a liar, a compulsive liar, everything you type is a lie.
    From training with alves, to saying randleman is the best wrestler in Mma and my favourite, you can bounce up four weights classes yet lose no speed!!!

With that last comment you prove how much you think of people on here by insulting there intelligence...... Your lying, probably grey haired middle aged man who lives on his own in a council house and orders Chinese food and smokes rolies on the bog

But basically nothing you say is true billy
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Keep up the jealously little man. Its good stuff.

Randleman is the greatest wrestler to ever compete in MMA. There is simply no1 that can match his accomplishments.

I've trained with Alves among many others. You train with your hand. You're a jealous little loser so get over it.

And yes, i can move between weight classes without losing anything. It's called experience and discipline little boy. If your mammy wasn't out hooking every night and would let you go to the gym, then maybe you could learn.

So jog on little boy. Jog on.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm

lol, how did the monster get dragged into this?

a great wrestler no doubt, 2x ncaa d1 champ, among the best in terms of accomplishments for sure, but it certainly isnt what it used to be, he has taken down and held down in his last fight.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Doesn't matter what he is like now. He's an old man.

There has never been an amateur wrestler as good as Randleman who's made the move into MMA. Randleman is considered by many to be one of the 5 greatest collegiate wrestlers of the last 30 years. Nobody else in MMA has ever come near that sort of company.

I had a minor disagreement with ChelseaQuins about the merits of Randleman vs Lesnar in terms of pure wrestling ability. Quins didn't know Randleman's accomplishments. The Child clearly doesn't either.

Randleman as a fighter is merely average, at his best he was good.

As a wrestler he was unmatched.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm

i know Lesnar wrestled in the 265 lbs division and won the ncaa d1, but he has said himself he won many of his matches on out powering his opponent and he has never technically so good.
    so yeah randleman is probably better.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Randleman fought in far more competitive weight classes. Randleman was on the same level as Kurt Angle as an amateur wrestler. All he lacked was Angle's dedication. He'd have been an Olympic champion but he took the money and ran to MMA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:22 pm