THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

Fighters you used to like but now cant stand

KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Fighters you used to like but now cant stand Empty Fighters you used to like but now cant stand

Post  KalDog Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Well, what about ya's......
    This is so much better than the 606, well done guys..

I was watching some old DVD's the other day and got to thinking (yes, i know, bad idea)

I used to be a huge fan of Matt Hughes, great champion, huge slams, fantastic grappler, yadda yadda, but then he did TUF and i lost all respect for the man, he came across as a douche and from then on just couldnt stand him.

Again, i used to be a huge Cro Cop fan, the man was a beast, exciting to watch and my stomach churned evrytime i watched him, knowing that the fight was just one LHK from being over...... However, now, again i cant even watch him fight, he's lost the will to bang and for that im highly dissappointed in him.

Are there any fighters you used to love watching and now, couldnt care less if they fight, win or lose? And why?
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fighters you used to like but now cant stand Empty Re: Fighters you used to like but now cant stand

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

For me and i am sure alot of people here, Ramage is the guy that i am losing respect for. Anyone here who was a fan of Rampage or atleast enjoyed the battles he had in pride, cannot be happy with his decsion to go into acting and ducking Rashad. Also his coaching and attitude in TUF 10 is not to be desired.

Poor showing from Rampage to say the least Crying or Very sad

Although i have found some new respect for Evans, he seems a good coach. Before i just thought of him as an arrogant disrespectful individual. Remember the Crotch holding and kissing gesture he did to Forrest in middle of the fight.

Maybe the Machida loss chnged him.....

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:32 pm