THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ???

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ??? Empty Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ???

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Laughing

Sonnen cheers
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ??? Empty Re: Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ???

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

Very Happy thats funny

He's got to have a script writer,because there are far to many good lines and jokes to not of rehearsed that set to death,his delivery is pretty spot on as well

"Brazilians aren't a nation of bowers,infact if you bow in Brazil your more likely to be smacked on the top of the head and have your wallet stolen" I lost a gob full of beer on that Laughing

him and Joe Rogan ought to think about going on the road doing a MMA comedy tour.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ??? Empty Re: Who says Chael Sonnen doesnt have any stand up skills ???

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 am

My favourite was the bit where Anderson was talking perfect english to Ariel, until they mentioned UFC 113 Laughing

"Habla Espanyol, wheres Ed?" lol!
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Cheal Sonnen - Sometimes funny, generally racist, completely deluded

i hated the last few silva fights, but i'm fed up with Sonnen's rants. Hope Anderson shuts him up!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 am