THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
Moose Stuff For Money...
7 posters

Mike Pyle on John Hathaway

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Mike Pyle on John Hathaway Empty Mike Pyle on John Hathaway

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 pm

"I can't wait for them to boo me. I'm going to suck it all up and spit it right back out at all them crooked-teethed Englishmen.

I will beat the (expletive) out of John Hathaway. Let's face it; the fight that he had with Diego wasn't an awesome, back-and-forth fight. Diego's a small, somewhat average (sized lightweight) … I'm a big welterweight, I'm a long welterweight. (Hathaway has) fought a lot of shorter opponents. He's had a reach advantage, and he's been able to use that really well. He stayed away from actually having to get in a fight with (Sanchez).

This kid's going to be in for hell. I ain't Diego Sanchez. (Hathaway's) last fight was a good and easy fight. This time, he's in for the fight of his life."
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Mike Pyle on John Hathaway Empty Re: Mike Pyle on John Hathaway

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Moose Stuff For Money... wrote:
    "I can't wait for them to boo me. I'm going to suck it all up and spit it right back out at all them crooked-teethed Englishmen ."

Sorry Mike but you are sorely mistaken, John is going to be sending you all the way back to McDonalds you fat retard.

Racism aside, its a good test for Hathaway but i dont think Pyle is anywhere near as good as Sanchez.

Hathaway UD.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 am

Im actually really looking forward to UFC 120, i think their has been harsh criticism on the card UFC is bringing to the UK.

UFC 120 is not a ppv card, but the 2 main events Bisping-Sexyama and Hardy-Condit are worthy of being on a PPV main card.

Its unfortunate that Dong hyun Kim pulled out against Hathaway as that would have been a much more interesting and exciting fight. But it will be good to see how Hathaway has developed and improve since his last fight.

Kongo is going to get mauled by the 6'7 beast that is Browne, i have high hopes for this guy and im sure this is going to be an exciting fight Twisted Evil

The Diabate-Gustaffson fight has KO of the night written all over it !! Im banking on it ending by KO in rd 1

Else where Wilks-Patrick should be good, Cantwell is coming back from a serious medical condition which threatened his MMA career, Broughton makes his UFC debut, and hopefully Mcsweeney will get dominated Laughing

Im psyched for it Cool
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 am

i acually think congo will win his match due to more experience yeah brown is 10-0 but not really faced top compition.
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

I hope Hathaway makes him look stupid!
    Is anybody gonna be in attendance on the evening? If it was anything like Manchester UFC 105 last year then it should be awesome! (card wasnt that great but nevertheless, a really good evening)
    Excited about the Fan Expo too.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Mike Pyle is crap. And a dickhead by the sounds of things. Hathaway will destroy him. Then Sanchez should get him so he can destroy him too.
    mikeyboybisping
    mikeyboybisping
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  mikeyboybisping Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Pyle isn't even in Hathaway's league.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight