THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
Anfields5thKing
Moose Stuff For Money...
efils_god
ChelseaQuinsfan
manschesthair_utd
payneNglory1
the_king
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
Ginginho
14 posters

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Im betting with King on Kongo-Browne fight.

When i win, i will be happy to bet on any fight for 121.

I got Tito Cool Brock, Shields, Thiago, Gonzaga.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

When Sexyama beats Bitchping, I'll take you up on Brock. Cain is going to smash his HGH aided head into oblivion.

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Heres hoping our picks come off for UFC 120.

Id rather lose a bet on a big fight like Brock-Cain, than Kongo-Browne but what the heck im confident i'll win.... pirat
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm going to be predicting Bisping and Brock in the two main events,I'm not to confident in either to be honest,but I'm up for an avatar bet for either of them.
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 am

payneNglory1 wrote:I'm going to be predicting Bisping and Brock in the two main events,I'm not to confident in either to be honest,but I'm up for an avatar bet for either of them.

I'm keen on the Brock one - can't wait for him to lose Twisted Evil I might not be prolific enough for an avatar bet though
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

If you want the bet Gin,I'm all good with that

Don't worry about the fact that you don't post that much,I'll just have a daily look on the predictions page to have a laugh at your new Avatar Wink Twisted Evil

As I said before I'm on the fence abit on this fight,but I'm not one to hide from a bet,I think these Avatar bets are cool,everytime I look at Chestys,I smile,and Axe obviously can't stand logging on to see his MMA hero looking like that.His first one was nastier though,and it's a shame the Gif got removed.Meanie by name,Meanie by nature Twisted Evil

There's a sick side of me that wants to see what Avatar some of you will come up with for me if I lose Suspect )
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:I think these Avatar bets are cool,everytime I look at Chestys,I smile,and Axe obviously can't stand logging on to see his MMA hero looking like that.His first one was nastier though,and it's a shame the Gif got removed.Meanie by name,Meanie by nature Twisted Evil

Not funny.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

meanie what avs we betting on then im a bisping/randy fan if i lose you can pick my new avater who you like so i can either pick one or make one.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Im a Randy fan also, so if you lose you will be getting one of the many photoshopped Bisping pics out there. Laughing

As for myself? Im a big fan of :

Mir,
    Randy
    Shogun
    Brock
    Maia
    Sonnen
    Edgar
    Gono
    Tito

So pick whatever you like What a Face
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm

so meanie a draw what happens now you wanna go again at ufc 121.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am

Sure no problem. Cant believe it ended a draw though Mad

Who do you have for 121?
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am

brock and tito mate so let me know.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 am

I have them too. I also got Shields, Gonzaga, Thiago.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am

ok just to disagree ill go schaub.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 am

Sure thing.

Gonzaga-Schaub it is Cool

If Gonzaga decides to choke in this fight, then so help me god.....
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am

you wont need got to put up a nice mire lesnar pick.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am

Where is Bisping fan with his avatar for Anfield? Laughing
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am

lol got a week longer till i have to depict a horrible bisping pic.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am

I've gotta be honest, i though Browne won that fight 29-27.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

personally i thought brown won too but ill stay silent lol.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am

I thought Kongo could have been deducted another point, and Browne may have stolen the 3rd round with that late takedown. Oh well....
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am

Lol i was in shock when Dan Hardy got KO'd, was NOT expecting that!! Travis Browne outclassed Kongo for the first two rounds IMO.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am

yeah i dont really like hardy but i was a little shocked to see it end that way. only fight on the main card to not end in decision.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 am

Thought if Akiyama pushed the pace in the third round then he would definitely win the fight, i felt he definitely won the first round, the second round was debatable so if he pushed the pace in the third
    then i think he coulda won the fight.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am

If Akiyama had used his Judo at all he'd have won the fight. He hurt Bisping every time he landed that right hand! He could have just walked through Bisping's powderpuff punches and knocked him out. Another minute at the end of round two and he'd have knocked him out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:30 pm