THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
Anfields5thKing
Moose Stuff For Money...
efils_god
ChelseaQuinsfan
manschesthair_utd
payneNglory1
the_king
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
Ginginho
14 posters

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Empty Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  Ginginho Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 am

Just thought I would start a thread for those interested in setting up matches for sig/av bets for round 15 of the predictions league.

You can challenge on the round score totals, certain events or fights or a combination of any of these.

I think there are a few matches which may already be settled or close to agreement. When these have been "formalised" on this thread, I will edit this post to show all the match-ups for the round something like this....

Match 1 - Player A v Player B
    Decided by - most points scored for UFN22
    Player A loses - Avatar/Signature as chosen by Player B (details will be posted)
    Player B loses - Avatar/Signature as chosen by Player A (details will be posted)

Is this ok or would you prefer a less formal approach?

Cheers fellas

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

I'm sure redmeanie77 and I have an agreement in place for the Mir- CroCop fight. Just need him to show his ugly mug and then we can hammer out the details Twisted Evil
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  redmeanie77 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Its on Axe Twisted Evil

Ging, Me and Axe are just betting on the outcome of Mir/Cro-can fight. It would add much more excitement, and we dont have to worry counting up all the scores etc....

Also we should both on chatbox that night, so its going to be great. cheers
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 pm

id be up for a bet on the outcome of a fight just on the basis of 1 fight win/lose so its would be simple.

eg. player 1 picks a fighter and player 2 picks the other and the loser changes there avatar.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:Its on Axe Twisted Evil

Ging, Me and Axe are just betting on the outcome of Mir/Cro-can fight. It would add much more excitement, and we dont have to worry counting up all the scores etc....

Also we should both on chatbox that night, so its going to be great. cheers

Having sneaky little digs are we?!? You're quite the character..... NO MERCY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

lol!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 pm

So what are we doing Chesty?

Are we betting just for the Avatar or Avatar and a signature?

Are we doing it on a full rds scores,one event or on the Cro-flop - Mir fight,I'll leave it for you to decide,since I'm not bothered either way.

Is there anyone on here that can do some photoshop work or anything to create some good Avatars,if someone was to PM you an Idea of what they want?

If not don't worry about it,it's not as if it's hard to find pictures of Cro-cop getting beat or looking shit is it Twisted Evil
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:So what are we doing Chesty?

Are we betting just for the Avatar or Avatar and a signature?

Are we doing it on a full rds scores,one event or on the Cro-flop - Mir fight,I'll leave it for you to decide,since I'm not bothered either way.

Is there anyone on here that can do some photoshop work or anything to create some good Avatars,if someone was to PM you an Idea of what they want?

If not don't worry about it,it's not as if it's hard to find pictures of Cro-cop getting beat or looking shit is it Twisted Evil

yeah ok, AV only i think.
    and for the Crocop/Mir fight only.

i can do photoshop a little bit Twisted Evil

for example some old things i did for the big sherdog threads:

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets 8e69441156
    Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Baseball
    Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Gomiufcchamp
    Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets Batshoop
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Nice 1 mate

Yeah I know you can photoshop,you were the first I thought of,but that don't really work against you though does it.
    Unless you wouldn't mind defacing a few of your heroes Wink

If you wouldn't mind,would I be able to call upon your services if i wanted to get one done for a future rd against someone else,(thats if I win a challenge that is)I don't know how much trouble they are,so if it's to much trouble then don't worry about it.

COME ON FRANKIE MIR,MY BOY,(well he's not actually my boy but he is for this fight Smile )this should be a walk in the park for you against this washed up volunteer copper.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Just incase you guys forgot.....

This fight is going to be immense !! Twisted Evil And the Mir-Crocop match should be good aswell.......... lol!

Now you see Frank Mir Exclamation
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:26 pm

"I dont know that i'm going to win the UFC belt, but i will die trying!"

That's the spirit i need to see from you Mirko if i'm going to win this bet!!!!

Red, what are we doing anyway, an Av bet?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm

I think I'm one of the only ones who's picked Marquardt to win tonight,so I'm up for an Avatar bet with anyone that's backing Palhares.

loser keeps the Avatar untill the Cro-cop - Mir fight.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:"I dont know that i'm going to win the UFC belt, but i will die trying!"

That's the spirit i need to see from you Mirko if i'm going to win this bet!!!!

Red, what are we doing anyway, an Av bet?

Yeah sure, if that what you want mate.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Payne i would accept that Palhares bet, but with my luck against you, i dont want to jinx Palhares from winning tonight Laughing
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 pm

No problem mate,we like to many of the same fighters anyway,so it would be hard to find an Av for you,if I did win.

(though I'm sure I could find something Twisted Evil )

any other takers.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Payne do you want to bet on any of the other fights on UFC 119 main card? We can bet on username or something....

I got Bader, Lytlle, Dunham, Guillard. Any of those bets interest you?
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 am

I would take one of those bets Meanie except I have ALL those picks as well. Damn.

Anyone else interested in doing Bader vs Lil Nog bet?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 am

redmeanie77 wrote:Payne do you want to bet on any of the other fights on UFC 119 main card? We can bet on username or something....

I got Bader, Lytlle, Dunham, Guillard. Any of those bets interest you?

I've not made my mind up on my picks yet mate,I think i'll be backing the same fighters,so I'll just just stick with my avatar bet with chesty this rd.

I'll be up for your challenge,if we can agree on a fight for the next rd though.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 am

id also like to bet on this if possible,
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 am

I also have the same fighers red, so no can do....! Smile
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Just thought this needs bumping,in case there are any last minute bets people want to make with each other,before 119 kicks off.

I think there are only two bets so far

Chesty v Me
    Meanie v Axe

Chesty,have you got a new Avatar ready for me,in case your boy Cro-cop pulls this one off ?

can I have a sneak peek,or are you saving it as a surprise. Smile
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:24 am

Bollox i messed up my sleep patteren last night, and im already feeling ready to go to bed. Mad

Ah but to hell with sleep, nothing is going to stop me from watching this live, and on chatbox. Laughing

Sure its only 1.5 hours till prelims...... Neutral (oh shit)
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Where has Axe been hiding? Laughing

Heres you r new avatar btw....

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets 2096eqp

You should be thankful, im in a good mood today Wink
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Torture!

How do i put this as my avatar anyway? When i try it it's just a still..
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Sorry axe I don't know how to help you mate,I'm abit computer illiterate,the only reason I've had mine for so long,is that I'm not 100% sure how to change it,though I thought for a slight second,I might have to learn quickly Wink(there was definitely a time when I was seriously thinking about changing it though)

Chesty or Meanie are the ones to ask I think.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh well if no-one informs me how to change it then i'm more and happy to keep it as it is... Cool Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:12 am