THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
Anfields5thKing
Moose Stuff For Money...
efils_god
ChelseaQuinsfan
manschesthair_utd
payneNglory1
the_king
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
Ginginho
14 posters

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 pm

I can change my picture tomorrow cheers Just you wait til your 30 days are up Meanie, i'm looking for revenge!
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 Empty Re: Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm

My 30 long, hard days are up. What's that Mirko? You want revenge? Don't wprry, i will honour you! Twisted Evil
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Right guys i fancy getting in on this action

What's the next card worth making a bet on? Not overly inspired by UFC122 so how about UFC123? Anyone interested?

I got Machida....
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Fuck sake anyone know how to resize gifs for avatars? This one is a beast but its too big Sad
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Axe ok i have to put up with 30 days of this but i'll be happy to accept a bet with you. It will probably have to be UFC 123 though at the latest.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Fair enough lets go for the big boys, Rampage- Machida or Hughes- Penn?

I got Machida and Hughes?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Hughes over BJ? Not liking that pick mate.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Michael_Bisping_Is_A_Cunt wrote:Hughes over BJ? Not liking that pick mate.

Just going on recent form.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Hughes beat Almeida who's middle of the road and Renzo who's a grandfather. I don't think those fights are worth basing it on to be honest.

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Michael_Bisping_Is_A_Cunt wrote:Hughes beat Almeida who's middle of the road and Renzo who's a grandfather. I don't think those fights are worth basing it on to be honest.

Middle of the road seems harsh, before the Hughes fight he was touted as a possible WW title challenger! Agreed Renzo is pish but he also beat a former champ in Serra before that too.

BJ has been hit and miss a lot recently but like you say, their recent fights don't really tell us where they stand ATM. It's a very interesting fight though and i think whoever loses might possibly retire.
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 Attachments

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 I224.photobucket

Here we go payne, you choose - wish I could use photoshop myself!!!

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Hughes did not beat Serra, he might have been given the result but he didn't win the fight. Was Almeida being talked about as a contender? I'm surprised, he's a middle of the road fight.

BJ was unbelievably good from the Pulver fight up until he fought Edgar with the exception of GreaseGate 1. He beat Edgar first time round too, admittedly he was horrid in the last fight but the run up to it was impressive
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

glad i can finally get rid of that horrible AV with those shirtless japanese guys.

geek
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Ok i will take BJ then against Hughes. Even though im not too confident BJ will take this.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Brown Pride wrote:Ok i will take BJ then against Hughes. Even though im not too confident BJ will take this.

I don't really have confidence in Hughes either but its really a 50/50 fight so it'll be fun to bet on Twisted Evil Anyway, it's on!!!

And Anfield how can you say Hughes didn't beat Serra? Apart from the first round where he was dropped from a headbutt the fight was all Hughes, clear 29-28!

Yea, a lot of people on here in fact were bigging Almeida up as the one to beat GSP actually!

BJ did not beat Edgar first time round, he underestimated Frankie and Frankie outworked him. It was a close fight but it went the way of the challenger. Not gonna debate this one with you though because it's subject to opinion of course.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 pm

might look for another av bet myself im 1-0 cheers undefeated.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Actually 1-0-1 Wink
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Can anyone post some links to pictures from Lesnar's beating? I am looking for a new wallpaper for my work computer but I can't find any pictures at all, not even on the official UFC site. Maybe I ain't looking hard enough....
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Brown Pride wrote:Actually 1-0-1 Wink

yeah i forgot about the draw.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:02 am

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 10rnwn8_jpg
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 am

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 __btock

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 350l8r5

Predictions - Matchmaking for Signature/Avatar Bets - Page 6 14adhc6
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:
    Brown Pride wrote:Ok i will take BJ then against Hughes. Even though im not too confident BJ will take this.

I don't really have confidence in Hughes either but its really a 50/50 fight so it'll be fun to bet on Twisted Evil Anyway, it's on!!!

And Anfield how can you say Hughes didn't beat Serra? Apart from the first round where he was dropped from a headbutt the fight was all Hughes, clear 29-28!

Yea, a lot of people on here in fact were bigging Almeida up as the one to beat GSP actually!

BJ did not beat Edgar first time round, he underestimated Frankie and Frankie outworked him. It was a close fight but it went the way of the challenger. Not gonna debate this one with you though because it's subject to opinion of course.

BJ beat him, clear as day. All Frankie did was hit and run, BJ landed all the big shots in that fight and controlled things. And Serra beat Hughes, he won the first and third rounds.

People on here? Was that when I was off having my hip surgery? I missed all that, I would have laughed at each and every one of them!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Right,my current avatar runs out two days after this event,so I'm up for any challengers for a new avatar bet for this weekends fights.

I've got

Machida
    Hughes
    Mr wonderfull
    Stropadopulus
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

If you don't have a bet for the BJ-Hughes fight, I'll gladly take BJ against you.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

OK mate,your on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm