THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons Empty Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 am

So enough about why this fight shouldn't be next for either fighter,it is,so lets deal with it(in this case i'm probably mostly speaking to myself Wink )

So this is a thread just for anything KJ Noons or Nick Diaz related

This fight is one that we've all been wanting to see for along time and getting over the Mayhem thing,I'm glad it's finally happening and I'm really looking forward to it.

This is going to be a great fight,both have great gas tanks(even better with Oxygen cans Wink,both have good boxing(though KJ's is better IMO but Diaz has the reach)the only thing I'm not sure about is how will KJ's ground defence hold up against Diaz if the fight hits the deck,I think you have to heavily favour diaz there.
    Diaz will obviously be favourite,does anyone think KJ will stop him?

So who's winning and how's it going to end?

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons Empty Re: Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 am

How is Diaz going to get Noons down?
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    George_Louis_Costanza@who
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I see Noons winning this fight as much as Diaz has improved on the feet I feel Noons will have too much for him I don't even think Diaz will get him down either.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I think Diaz is going to take this.

There are not that many fighters that can push a pace like Diaz does and like 95% of MMA fights,they hit the deck at some stage during those 15 minutes,and that is where Nick will catch him.

Even though Noons looked to be schooling Nick with his superior boxing last time,I don't think he will have as easy a time with him on there feet this time.

I expect a smarter more calculated Diaz,who's going to be mixing his boxing up while looking to clinch and get the takedown at every oportunity,instead of trying to stick it out and box for to long with Noons.

If Diaz can push the pace in the 1st rd and a half,with takedowns and constant pressure,I can see Noons running out of gas just like he did against Heun not long ago.
    One thing we can be sure of,is that there is no way Diaz will ever gas,so the longer this fight goes on for,the more you have to favour diaz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:17 pm