THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
Shanemc
hendos_right_hook
6 posters

If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos...

hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos... Empty If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos...

Post  hendos_right_hook Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 pm

I know it's old news and all that, but I found this on youtube, I cracked up

Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos... Empty Re: If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos...

Post  Shanemc Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 pm

great video lol
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos... Empty Re: If Carlsberg made satisfying youtube videos...

Post  manschesthair_utd Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm

omg....omg.

A fighter who thought he was going to win....lost.

omg.

as for his supposed "antics" on the show, his only mistake was failing to understand that americans cant take a bit of friendly banter, he said himself, he was only trying to make it interesting for the viewrs.

I am not a Bisping fan, nor do i understand why people hate him.

Its probably just an underlying feeling that our country should be able to do better than Bisping as our number 1 guy. (not his fault in any way).

As for the fight, he simply isnt as good as dan, but with that said, he could have done alot better in that fight if he fought to his potential.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 am

omg....omg.

A fighter who thought he was going to win....lost.

omg.

as for his supposed "antics" on the show, his only mistake was failing to understand that americans cant take a bit of friendly banter, he said himself, he was only trying to make it interesting for the viewrs.

I am not a Bisping fan, nor do i understand why people hate him.

Its probably just an underlying feeling that our country should be able to do better than Bisping as our number 1 guy. (not his fault in any way).

As for the fight, he simply isnt as good as dan, but with that said, he could have done alot better in that fight if he fought to his potential.
    -----------------------------------------

Allow me to retort!

It's not that Bisping thought he would win and lost. It's that he was a prick and ran his mouth about he'd never been knocked out, never had his arse kicked, never been caught with a big shot. And about how Henderson was too old and slow. And about he was going to outwrestle Henderson and knock him out.

When what really happened was that he got schooled in the stand up, tried a take down, got laughed at and then got knocked the FUCK out.

NOW, in relation to his antics, it was nothing like banter. It was arrogance, being a prick and temper tantrums. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hate Bisping because he's a prick. I said it a long time ago. I also said he was an average fighter. Everyone on 606 said he was a great guy, some said a future world champion and this and that. Well TUF proved me right and Hendo proved me right.

As for the fight, he DID fight to his potential. That was Bisping at his best. But this time he wasn't in against a can who couldn't make him look bad. He was in against one of the greatest fighters of all time and he got embarrassed which is good enough for him because he's a prick.

Did i mention that i think he's a prick!?!?!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Haha I dont know which I enjoyed more the Video of Anfields reply. 100% agree, Bisping is a prick and I jumped out of my seat celebrating when he got Shut up. Hendo is such a legend. I hope UFC dont fuck up negotiations with him becuase he is out of contract and already said Japan or Strikeforce are an option of UFC dont give him the contract he wants
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

I remember a few days after the fight i went on Wiki and someone had hijacked Bispings page and for the method of defeat part of the fight against Hendo, KO - Punch had been replaced with KO - Flying Forearm of SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Classic!

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:41 pm

haha thats quality stuff! I remember Fedor winning a fight by "Fear" in the 1st round of his fight againt Arlovski on Wikipedia!
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:40 am

Anfield mate your hatred of Bisping is as obvious as ever but I reckon the tone of your messages is more lighthearted these days... have you moved to the Caribbean or something?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 am

Haha. Chance would be a fine thing.

I recently had back surgery so i'm no longer in constant pain. that could be whats changed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 am