THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire?

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Empty When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire?

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

The guy is seriously bad for MMA in general,it's getting to the stage where I think he is just fucking with us.

in what world could you have scored that fight to Munoz scratch

Don't get me wrong I scored the fight 29-28 to Okami,but that was only because I gave Munoz a close 2nd rd,RD 1 and 3 were obvious that Okami won them.

A quick look at the overall striking results through three rounds of action between Yushin Okami and Mark Munoz courtesy of FightMetric makes you wonder what medication Cecil Peoples is on,or how he still has a job for that matter.

Did Munoz accomplish more on the ground?

Though "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" was clearly intent on taking Okami down, the numbers show he failed pretty miserably completing only one out of fifteen takedown attempts.

So thats a big No

Okami landed 83% of his jabs,I'm waiting for dip shit peoples to come out with "Jabs to the head don't finish fights" Rolling Eyes

When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Okami_munoz_metric_medium
    When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Grappling_metric_okami_muno_medium
    When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Decmetric_okami_munoz_medium

http://www.fightmetric.com/fights/Okami-Munoz.html
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Empty Re: When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire?

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Munoz won a round at best (2nd), Shocked at his lack of balls though, all that training with Balckhouse and he spent his time hanging on to Okami's ankle shit scared to strike. Glad he lost after seeing how Cowerdly he has.

Okami isnt great but at least he is very consistent. Judging in MMA is a joke, Cecil Peoples is just about the worst
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire? Empty Re: When is cecil peoples going to be made to retire?

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Agreed.

Don't know how anyone could have given Munoz anything more than 1 round. His takedown attempts looked hopeful at best, desperate at worst. Was very impressed with Okami though. Good defence, good striking, and okay, he did get dropped, but, never really looked in danger.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

but come on, jabs to the head dont finish fights

nah youre completely right, I also scored it 29-28 to Okami after giving Munoz a close 2nd round. 29-28 doesnt reflect the fight imo, Okami was the obvious winnner if you judged the fight as a whole. 29-28 makes it seem closer than it was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:22 am