THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

UFC undisputed 2010 Submissions

HendriePaul
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

UFC undisputed 2010 Submissions Empty UFC undisputed 2010 Submissions

Post  HendriePaul Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi guys, I know a lot of you play the UFC game and as I've just recently started playing and after a little help. I’m trying to land a sub but no matter what I do can't get them to tap. I can wear their energy down get them down and apply the sub but I either end up releasing it or they get out. Should I rotate the right stick quickly or slowly? This is the only variant I can think of.

Apart from this I’m really enjoying the game and the mass of moves you can apply and mix up. I think people have said that it doesn't flow as well as fight night and that’s probably true for such a complex sport I think it does a great job. Although I can’t believe how good Ken Flo is.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

UFC undisputed 2010 Submissions Empty Re: UFC undisputed 2010 Submissions

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm the same, all my wins always come via knockout. I fought Jardine with Shogun the other day and destroyed him with leg and body kicks, he could hardly move, but each time I went for a leg lock he got out. In the end he tapped me despite hardly doing any damage.
    Heterocyclic
    Heterocyclic
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Heterocyclic Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Subs only really work when your opponent's energy is really low, that is thy're gassed, and when you've got a big stockpile of energy available. Try wearing them down with blocking transitions and getting their 'health' as far down as possible.

It is quite hard to submit the computer, but try submitting friends in multiplayer - much, much easier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:36 am