THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
Sly Uses
Moose Stuff For Money...
redmeanie77
7 posters

Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !!

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !! Empty Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !!

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !! Empty Re: Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !!

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Is there a better way to spend your days than looking at MMA websites, wearing shades and fingerless gloves whilst your mate films you? If there is I've yet to experience it. What a knob.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !! Empty Re: Fan reacts angrily to Sherdog new P4P list !!

Post  Sly Uses Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 pm

I agree with everything they said. Theyre pretty funny too.

edit: they do look like retards though, Im still surprised they werent.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 pm

IamFluffykins wrote:I agree with everything they said. Theyre pretty funny too.

Even the part where he insulted Duffee for no apparent reason whatsoever??

Its not like Duffee said something, or is being ranked or even mentioned on Sherdogs rankings.

I found the first 2 or 3 minutes very funny when he goes tru the fighters on the list. But as you keep going, the guy turns out to be a complete loon.

Who spends all their money on MMA merchandise, and film it all to show off to to a guy on an Forum?? confused

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

He does have an impressive collection of stuff. Although i was watching it thinking "i have way more than that" and my girlfriend told me i was a child and needed a new hobby! And i agree with most of his points, however! he needs to lose the shades and the gloves because they belong to a village people tribute.

ZuffaDog! Brilliant!
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:
    IamFluffykins wrote:I agree with everything they said. Theyre pretty funny too.

Even the part where he insulted Duffee for no apparent reason whatsoever??

Its not like Duffee said something, or is being ranked or even mentioned on Sherdogs rankings.

I found the first 2 or 3 minutes very funny when he goes tru the fighters on the list. But as you keep going, the guy turns out to be a complete loon.

Who spends all their money on MMA merchandise, and film it all to show off to to a guy on an Forum?? confused

Yeah I didnt agree with GSP being a sleeping pill, and Im fine with Duffee and cant remember what he said about him right now. Basically I agreed with what he said about the actual list and Fedor - if I recall. The accent and the swearing makes me laugh for some reason.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 pm

They gotta sanction MMA in New York. Laughing Theres probably thousands of guys like him out there.

He doesnt seem to care for New Jersey's Frankie Edgar.

I disagree with his Rashad comment. Evans is probably the smallest 205 guy there and he at the top of a very stacked division. And has big wins over big name fighters. In my top 10 P4P anyway.

The sleeping pill comment is pretty spot on though Razz
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Laughing

New yorkers have got to be the most hated deluded people in America.

What a complete dick,so you are a supposed hard working adult witha bedroom fit for a 14 year old,congratulations pal,I was just waiting for his mum to bring him up a sandwich or something,so we could see him go into a real temper tamtrum,
    "MUUuuM,can't you see I'm busy,you never respect my space,it's like living in a prison here"

then when shes halfway down the stairs

"MUUum have we got any smokey bacon left"

Typical brain dead Pride nuthugger,hates everything UFC,with or without reason,and thinks every half descent fighter outside the UFC is great,yet then in the same breath admits to buying every UFC PPV event scratch ,because the simplelton thinks that helps prove his point about how hardcore an MMA fan he is.
    get over yourself,nearly every top ex Pride fighter did when they signed for the UFC.

I still never quite understand why these type of fans think because they watched pride in the day,that automaticly makes them hardcore MMA fans and all UFC fans are somehow beneath them as fair weather fans.
    Heres me thinking the UFC started before Pride,lasted longer than 8 years and are still going strong with probably 80 + % of the top MMA talent in 5 divisions out there.

It's an easy solution,if the UFC is so shit and you don't like anything about them,then don't watch it.
    Then we don't have to listen to the same regurgitated bolloxs that we have been listening to for the last 3 or so years Wink
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 am

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:18 am

Haha I dont know what was funnier Payne or Chesty, Kinda reminded me of him Chesty but also....

Funny Stuff I was loving how he hates the UFC but buys every event! What a cock! I laughed my balls off at the rankings bit thought, you gotta hand it to the man, BJ Penn looses 2 fights in how long and isnt dropped, Fedor looses one and Sherdog have forgoten who he is! Laughing

But Logic says that Fedor>Werdum>JDS>Joaquim Ferreira and Ferreira isnt a ranked heavyweight so Fedor is lucky Zuffadog still consider him a ranked Hw.

I love the bit about Aoki's 1 loss! Lol the guy will defend any Non UFC fighter in any situation, Fuck sake the guy has a Sergi T-Shirt! Laughing

10er says there not many a woman who have set foot in that MMA shrine of a place!
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Totally unrelated to anything, barring the Will Ferell video, but funny nonetheless...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am