THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division.

elmatadorafa
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division. Empty Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division.

Post  elmatadorafa Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

This guy should really be a comedian, really some of the things he's said for the last year or so has had me in stitches. I hope his title fight will have a primetime show, but dont think it will.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division. Empty Re: Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division.

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 am

MMA's biggest WUM strikes again Laughing
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division. Empty Re: Sonnen takes the piss out of Machida and Rampage and 205 division.

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 am

The guy is a muppet. Part of that dig was clearly at Couture as well. It was Couture that won the title and left. 185 is the weakest division in MMA for my money.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 am

I thought he was talking about Randy at first TBH.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

How is that remotely funny?... the guy is a dick, middleweight is shit no ones pushed the champ for years, thats why they keep trying to get the welter weights to fight in there! Rampage and Machida would both smash his sorry head in!

Another point... he has the MOST ANNOYING FOOKING VOICE!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:34 am