THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+7
Anfields5thKing
efils_god
kavik2
payneNglory1
p4pnumber_1
Sheldan
rudeboyben84
11 posters

MMA Calendar

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Calendar - Page 6 Empty Re: MMA Calendar

Post  payneNglory1 Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Matt Brown vs. Thiago Alves agree on the UFC on FOX Sports 1 card.

That should be a fun battle
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Alves is going to Maul him, see a big KO win coming Alves' way, far too crisp and hard hitting standing for Brown to hang with
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 am

Bisping vs Munoz for UFC on Fox1 @ MEN (October 26th), as much as I'm not a fan of Bispings, I see this as a decent fight tbh. Munoz will be looking to put Bisping on his back and use his brutal GnP, but tbh, I see TDD (as well as Cardio) as being Bispings biggest strength, could be close (but I'm still sticking with Munoz).
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:10 pm

It's a good fight but I can't see anything other than a Bisping UD I just don't think Munoz has the wrestling of Sonnen who to be fair struggled with Bisping, Hope I'm wrong though.

I see TJ Grant has conveniently got 'injured' and Pettis has stepped in to headline in his own home town against Bendo, Mmmm very convenient........
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Haha grant posted saying about the conspiticy theorys... He is hurt he said and didnt get paid off. Who cares Pettis should have got the fight, im happy because he has missed out on 2 shots now. Either Grant will get his shot at the winner or fight Thomson in a number 1 contenders. Im happy to see it play out this way think Pettis takes the rematch in a close fight, dont see either fighter has changed their styles too much. Ringrust might be a factor but I think Pettis will have Bendos number again.

Bisping vs Munoz is good, keeps Munoz from tweeting about title shots against Weidman! I think Munoz squeaks past him. Bisping will stay mobile and land straights standing I think. Munoz will get him down id say but Bispings defensive wrestling is good. Close fight id say but can see Munoz not willing to take more than a round of Jab and Job untill he goes full wrester mode.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content