THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+11
rudeboyben84
efils_god
ChelseaQuinsfan
2brutal
payneNglory1
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
Anfields5thKing
Cowboys From Hell
p4pnumber_1
pinsman
Sheldan
15 posters

GSP injured again! Diaz VS Condit at UFC 143

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

GSP injured again! Diaz VS Condit at UFC 143 - Page 2 Empty Re: GSP injured again! Diaz VS Condit at UFC 143

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 am

Its a tricky situation, Kos seems like he will fight anyone anywhere to get to the top while Fitch seems to be the higher ranked guy and he more diserving of the 1st shot at the Interim title he isnt making enough noise.

Id rather if Diaz/Condit defend this interim Title that Fitch get 1st shot. I far far rather watching Kos but Fitch has been top 2/3 in the devision since the dawn of time, he should get 1st shot if he wins.

As for Kos, Stick him in with Shields if he beats Akiyama.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

GSP injured again! Diaz VS Condit at UFC 143 - Page 2 Empty Re: GSP injured again! Diaz VS Condit at UFC 143

Post  Sheldan Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Its a tricky situation, Kos seems like he will fight anyone anywhere to get to the top while Fitch seems to be the higher ranked guy and he more diserving of the 1st shot at the Interim title he isnt making enough noise.

Id rather if Diaz/Condit defend this interim Title that Fitch get 1st shot. I far far rather watching Kos but Fitch has been top 2/3 in the devision since the dawn of time, he should get 1st shot if he wins.

As for Kos, Stick him in with Shields if he beats Akiyama.

Kos is fighting Mike Pierce at UFC 143.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I know mate, I was just assuming he is going to win against Pierce! Laughing Maby this Interim title wont be defended at all.

Its a weird situation. I wonder if there should just be some timescale where the champ gets stripped of his title... it seems very hit and miss these interim titles.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 pm